>good keyboard
>shit software
>make a new profile
>all other profiles get jealous and decide to delete themselves
>other profiles are just a gray gradient
>whatthefuck.jpeg
>MFW I realized I paid for a good keyboard but at the price of shit software

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Wireless-Bluetooth-Multi-Device-Mechanical-Rechargeable/dp/B0731H35J8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1512886510&sr=8-1&keywords=royal kludge rk61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel ya. I'm in the same boat except I bought the k95 platinum. Love the keyboard, but the software leaves much to be desired.

k70 is a shit keyboard pal :^)

>k70 is a shit keyboard
ok, whats better?

You need to lurk more. Go this way, pal, to mkg.

>durr lurk mor
retard couldnt name one better choice hahaha

This shitty $45 mechanical keyboard is better than your k70, if you really want to go there. I currently have a K65 and it's shit, and I've had both a K70 and a K95 and they never seemed to get the job done. Go back to Sup Forums faggot.
amazon.com/Wireless-Bluetooth-Multi-Device-Mechanical-Rechargeable/dp/B0731H35J8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1512886510&sr=8-1&keywords=royal kludge rk61

Fuck off with your crappy "custom boards". Oh wait you only own one crappy keyboard because you wasted all your money on $300 keycaps.

what does Sup Forums have to do with anything? You people are so hysterical lol

I am literally typing on this one right now, bone stock you stupid fuck. I have a K65 sitting on my shelf next to me that is fucking dead because it's a piece of shit. Please kill yourself. >>>/reddit/ is that way

It's best not to argue with mechanical keyboard snobs. You won't get anywhere.

are (you) done samefagging yet?

dumb anime poster

I've posted one other time in this thread.. Try again.

if your keyboard needs its own software to work then it's shit

whatever you say pal, even though you always post about a minute behind yourself thanks to waiting on Sup Forums's cooldown but w/e cya faggot, back to >>>reddit you go!

>keyboard
>software
stop buying gaymer junk

>s-stop same fagging
>muh reddit boogeyman
stop trying so hard to fit in

Here you go. 3 total. Now fuck off.

Get the non RGB one, no software required

>Corsair keyboards
>Good
You mean shitty stock keycaps that can't even be replaced because of shitty layout? And waste a fuck tons of space on the table just because of its muh gaymen features and muh gaymen design ?

Memechanical keyboard autists are the fucking worst, literally on the same level as applefags

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums
Reddit?

I have old non RGB k70 (or k90?) and apart from the firmware update being a total git it is good. Love the volume scroll control.