Seattle tech jobs

Hey Sup Forumsuys,

I'll be moving to Seattle early next year and was wondering how has it been living there. I've visited the city a few times and loved every minute of it. It was surreal seeing Mt. Rainer towering over the city. My only to do is finding a tech job, I'm a computer programmer so I was wondering if there were any good companies or advice you could share. Thanks!

Fuck off we're full.

as a canadian who just got a job there and heard many times that they were desperate to find anyone - seattle definitely isn't full lol

kill yourself

Cool! How has your experience with Seattle been? You excited to move there?

Learn c# or some google language.

How did you manage to snag that? I'm a programmer in Vancouver and nobody seems to respond to me in seattle.

I want out of china.

Fuck off we are full. Go to commiefornia like all the other faggots.

Pls don't come here. Fuck off please.

I want to move from Vancouver to be among west coast whites instead of fags and chinese.

Somewhere more rural than seattle would be nicer actually... are there tech jobs in any smaller cities?

Tacoma here. Seattle rarely responds to my emails.

I hear Vancouver is all Chinese, is it really that bad?

I ask because I've lived in Bay Area and visited Seattle many times and I thought there were a lot of Chinese there in those places as well...

nigga are you seriously having trouble finding a tech job in fucking Seattle? It's not Silicon Valley, people aren't stuck up about where you went to school or who your adviser was. Just go there and don't be a complete autist (I know this is Sup Forums) and you'll find a job.

It's exactly as hellish as all the Sup Forums memes say it is.

I grew up here and my neighborhood was 90% white

Now it's barely 30%

Trump cutting immigration/NAFTA is terrifying me because I'm struggling to find work here as an engineer and seattle is looking like my only way out.

I don't want to be trapped here with these chinks and poos.

I'll give that a try, hopefully someone can get me a green card at some point.

Downtown it's all second generation Chinese so there's no language barrier but in the suburbs you could get a bus somewhere and often times you'll be the only white person. Lots of elderly Chinese people WHO ALL LOVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE BUS HAS FUCKING STOPPED AND THE DOORS OPENED BEFORE GETTING OUT OF THEIR SEATS TO GET OFF SO HALF THE TIME THEY DONT MAKE IT TO THE DOORS IN TIME AND EVERYONE THEN YELLS "BACK DAW" YOU'D THINK THEY LEARN FROM IT BUT NO EVERY BUS ANOTHER CHINESE GIMMER MISSES THE DOORNKRENWJKNRFEBJGRT NDFGHRTHRT HJRT

Cool, thanks for the advice! Also how long have you been living in Seattle and how do you like it there?

LOL

This is now a Cascadia Sup Forumseneral thread

Fuck off we're full, you've already ruined Seattle and now its spreading. I live in a cozy town 2.5 hours NW of Seattle that was, until recently, untouched by the massively increasing real estate in Seattle. Now out of state investors are buying up local homes and either rennovating & renting them for more than double their previous value, or simply turning them into AirBnBs which don't even give locals an option of living there. All so Rajeesh Patel, Amazon's newest software dev can have a vacation spot while using one of this mandatory weeks of vacation.

Move to Silicon Valley, pretty soon we're going to cost about the same because of people like you.

I have lived in the Bay Area for a few years, so I've been there and done that...

Fuck this, it's been 2 years and I still can't get a fucking job in Vancouver. I hate this city, or more,I love this city and area, but hate what it has become.

I hate the people who ruined my city and my country.

Goodnight Sup Forums, I'll try not to kill myself again tonight.

Get ahead of the curve and move to Portland or Chattanooga or Austin.