not having two clocks
not using white icons
not using """material""" icons
improved your rating

0/10 off-center home button triggers me

>hey guys please validate my existence
>i made this fashionable desktop screenshot just for you
>notice me senpai

What is the point of 3/4 of your screen being unused space?

my actual phone

When the alternative is filling it with triangles, padding, and WELCOME HAXXOR/YOUR HAXXOR PHONE IS RUNING LINUX/SCREENFETCH LOL?

Probably keeping what you do use within a thumb's reach.

I was thinking having a more interesting background or filling at least the lower 1/2 by having larger icons if you want to reach them easily.

Interesting backgrounds are for attention whores.

Big icons are for neanderthals with no motor skills.

How'd you get it to look like that? KLWP?

Fair enough. Having all that unused space just looks odd to me but if it works for you.

kek. white icons sucks/10

My homescreen, been working on it for the past few days but not done yet. Swipe right to get to some apps, so it's not like I'm sacrificing functionality for looks.
What app are you using for yours btw? I'm using KLWP

I like all of these, but I'm just a pleb that can't bother ricing his phone and already has everything he needs on his cheap chinkphone that suits his humble needs

9/10 comfy as fuck

The stock Pixel 2 launcher is the best launcher.

Pretty good 7-8/10

I'm a simple man and as such my homescreen is boring. S8+ so apps are in the side bar that swipes out.

69/10 she's sexy

I saw you on /r/androidthemes.

That dot in the middle is annoying and why the two voice action things?

A bit crude, but I like it.

>transparent terminals

Boring

Find a wallpaper that matches better with your icons

Same as above

I actually really like this one. Consider adding weather/music player on separate pages to make it more functional.

Hide the status bar and search. Get rid of all the icons not in your dock. Add a clock.

Personally, I would move the clock to the right side of the box. Also I'm not a huge fan of the blurred box.

Yeah i didnt really notice the dot till i posted the picture, i cant find a way to turn that off on the stock s8 launcher. The right voice button is for alexa for controlling things in my house.

Standard chinkui

Where do you even start when ricing this much?

Please give guide on how to achieve this level of comfy

The hardest part is just thinking of a good idea. Once you have a mental image, it isn't hard to start working on it.

Where to start tho? I have read the Sup Forums wiki on ricing Android and still don't have a clue on what path to follow to get all that eye candy, furthest i've went is changing the launcher, icons and adding a custom clock widget.

That rice was done with Nova and KLWP

I'm boring.

The Sup Forums wiki is horrible for ricing. I've wanted to edit it for a while but it seems like they've shut down account sign ups to deal with spam.

I would recommend checking out the homescreen thread on /wg/. The OP in that thread has a lot more information about how to get started ricing. You can also join us at #homescreen on rizon.

>Find a wallpaper that matches better with your icons
can you recommend icons that will match better with the wallpaper?

8.5/10 for Kobayashi

That's sexy. Are those icons a bit different?

I use graced ui

S O Y B O I Z