Kek at Britcucks. They will go down even further now

Kek at Britcucks. They will go down even further now.

Article 50 when?

>Neoliberalism means prosperity and growth for everybody, goyms

what about inflation

Only for survivers, Hans.

This is real wages graph, it includes inflation

If le free market, pull yourself up by your boostraps, survival of the fittest works than surely those huge EU development funds go against your philosophy?

i see Poland has been living like kings since they are receiving the european money. It's Portugal in the late 80's and 90's.
Don't worry cuck, soon you will find out what it means to be on EU when Germany and France force you guys to close everything you have and import everything from those countries

£100/month to £130/month is a >20% increase

Noice try Pablo, this is the first time in history we were able to create big corporations, not only like cd projekt red but also like pesa, which are used all over the world.

We needed to fight with Russians before, German and French cucks are nothing when it comes to poverty Russia brings with itself.

If these forecasts are true, things are looking pretty -for most of us-.

Still hope btter for the Greeks and Portugese though.

its better when greeks have less

I wish YOU had less.

france is dead

Almost but not completely.

I hope that muslims kill more of your people.

They probably will. But we'll survivre.

oh damn look at that unsustainable, heavily throttled, unnatural and legislated wage growth. No wonder Europe is fucked.

I also hope for higher birthrates for the muslims in france.

Pretty fucking sweet. We made international organisation pay us for nothing. This is survival, you exploit silly fuckers.

just have another revolution, leave europe and create the sixth republic and viva la republique like the previous 5 never failed

And do you hope for a successful life too?

actually no

It's a bit sad.

actually no

It's parasitism

>it's about SURVIVAL

i'm sure you do abdul

WE SIMPLY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FOOD

In all fairness the EU was almost always powered by solidarity. Which why the Eastern should do their part in the refugee crisis and not let Sweden/Italy/Germany/Greece handle it all alone.

6th Republic would unrionically be super good, but only hardcore leftists push for it

>super good
>only hardcore leftists push for it
pick one

>Povertytugal

Solidarity among euros, not "let's go full retard and import as many muslim enemies as we can, oops, they are too much, please slavs and meds take them, our women are already served".

>EU was almost always powered by solidarity
So that's why auntie Merkel decided for everyone in the EU?

Spain understands.

She did it because poor Greece couldn't do it anymore.

This was never about it and you know it. It's about preventing people to die.

I am a Greek

based Hiszpania

Why does it have to fall to us to make sure people don't die, though? I mean it's horrible and all but it's not our responsibility and even if it was there are more efficient ways of solving the problem, such as putting boots on the ground. Taking in so many immigrants with the expectation that other European members would share the burden was exceptionally stupid and that's really all there is to it.

>It's about preventing people to die.

Those people want to destroy Europe. FFS, they are killing you in your own country. Well, I presume you are an ethnic french...

sorry to hear

>this is the first time in history we were able to create big corporations,
Ah yes. The first time being jewed. We were rich once too.