U JELLY?

U JELLY?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/7iq5tk/just_got_a_titan_v_this_morning_ask_me_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

run some benches

My current GPU does CUDA just fine, so no.

Yes.

I am jam.

>not a vega 64

No.

Yes, can you run some games at 4k, to get a baseline on the next gen 1080 replacement? I've been waiting for volta to upgrade from 9xx

>base model
Enjoy the housefire

Nice bait

>He didnt buy the full model GV100 instead gets titan v
>Kek poorfags
every time

What are you going to use it for?

Facebook machine

nice

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

thank you for supporting g-sync enabled graphicscards

i barely use my 1080 but im still applesauce

timestamp, nigga or gtfo

I, too, take commecrial grade product photos of my new merchandise to post online.

Wanna hang out sometime?

timestamp or gfto

property callede

>Taking bad photos
Who even does this anymore?

>no time stamp
Yeah, no.

I'm having a hard time getting excited or jelly over graphics cards. This too will become obsolete in a few years. Games will play exactly the same, only the graphics will be slightly prettier. Information technology doesn't improve in leaps and bounds the way it used to...

No.
Can nVidia/TSMC start selling dead CoWoS'd packages with V100 as a keychains?

>KEKED BY NVIDIA.
Is what the box should say.

You think it's impressive to anyone over the age of 18 with a real career that someone can waste $3,000+ on a video card that will be made irrelevant and obsolete when the new GTX line comes out? Like how the GTX 1080 totally cucked all Titan owners before.

No, the engineering head and I bought 30 of them at work. Using them for deep learning.

Dude, people who do meme learning, (including me), would love to have a Titan V. Prototyping and training would be a breeeze with that. Renting cloud space isn't cheap if you need to train consecutively for days on end. $3000 is peanuts when over the course of a year you could easily hit $5-10k+ cost of renting server time if you work a lot, plus the convenience of actually owning the machine and all it entails.
The only thing stopping me from considering buying it is that I don't particularly like CUDA and I know Nvidia are top Jews. AMD need to get their shit together with ROCm and Navi, possibly a fixed Vega refresh in the near future.

how did you get away with that what do you do

You've just implied AMD throwing money at GPUs.
You know that won't happen (probably).
Besides, what's to fix in Vega?

Small cost considering they'll save us millions, I can't talk about why or how but I can say it's for broadband deep learning.

Linus video when?

post pics

not really

Nigger
1. They're not gonna be here for a while
2. It's a Sunday. why would I be at work
3. NDA, can't post pictures of anything past the first couple buildings

what's its hashrate on monero, zcash and eth?

the NDA is over

He fell for the GPU meme

reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/7iq5tk/just_got_a_titan_v_this_morning_ask_me_to/

Amdfag here
Yes.

I'm under NDA with my company. I can't post or take pictures of anything past the first couple buildings.

This gpu makes me want to accent a pc build with gold desu

Does your name Start with D ?

No but one letter off

Nah. If I had the money to buy a Titan V so that my wallet stayed the same, then I would definitely not buy a Titan V.

NDA end when?

How many watts does that fucker use

250w, less than memega

Never, technically two years for each contract but every two years I sign another one even after I stop working. Until everything I know has been given as public information or released.

Post more of her

If I had the kind of money that I could actually afford multiple Ferrari's would absolutely buy it, other than that no reason to own for my personal use.