ITT Nu-tech that instantly enrages you

I'm actually considering getting something like this since I'm on the market for a tablet but don't want to use anything other than Linux.

I still hate the idea of touch screen only computers since much of what I like to do involves text.

Very cool. Would buy

the wireless meme

Why are his shoes tied like that?

laptop, smartphone, smartwatch, home automation.

Own one of those. Genuinely comfy.

Ask for X220t

it's fashion

I have one of these (Yoga 3 14) for some time, it's really to have touchscreen and occassionally flip it into tablet (although it's kinda heavy for a tablet). If I can recommend, go for at least Yoga 9XX series or Thinkpad Yoga. The build quality isn't the most durable, but it's okay if you don't plan to have more than 3 years of daily use.

I meant built quality on Yoga 5XX and 7XX lines

>shitty yeezies
>"fashion"

get out nigger

>"smart" phones
>tablets
>touchscreen laptops
>"hybrid"
>"convertible"
Any time I see a screen covered in greasy fingerprints or a person holding said screen up to their ear, I realize normies were never meant to have technology at all. A cheap laptop and a dumb phone accomplish all the tasks these devices in a much more intelligent and sustainable way.

Failing to see the problem.

Dell did it better

that is better than having it in tablet mode with the keyboard on the back

Why do you get angry about the tech that other people are using? As long as you like what you're using, you should be content.

>GOSH DARN I HATE ALL THESE NEW GIZMOS
>constant praising of old distros and old men
>poorfags feel right at home because they can't afford better
hmmmm im almost at a breakthrough

My decade-old X200t does it better.
Ain't nu-tech.

You know what enrages me?

The lack of ports on devices.

My windows tablet has ONE USB port.
It has a micro-HDMI, a Jack, and ONE USB.

How fucking hard can it be to give three USB ports?

Worse is that your device does not have ANY I/O ports.

Lucky that you can use one of those USB hubs

I already asked her and he recommended that too but it looks a bit too thick and heavy, something I never thought I'd say or think about a computer before. I'll probably get a Elitebook Revolve.

>but it's okay if you don't plan to have more than 3 years of daily use.
If it's build quality is similar to my Dell Inspiron, which is 2 years old and not sure if it's going to last a 3ed, I don't think I'd bother.