Ram

Whats your favorite ram?
Which one should I get?

Go with blue colored ram.

Blue as a color is reflecting light, which is energy. Heat is energy produced by the electricity running through the RAM. So you want a blue color RAM to reflect those heat off of the RAM and into the sky.

Dont get black RAM.

Thanks for your insight!
The list only has one ram with specks of blue - will it cool sufficiently?

Download more ram.

Never Gskill
Bad frequency
incompatible with alot of motherboard
>Sucks dicks

Genuine question

How do I add ram to my playstation 2

Why does all ram feel like snake oil when you think about it beyond the amount of ram being used?

you cant .

I got 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB. Can confirm, I get all the models but usually they're missing a leg, or has the wrong texture. One time I was trying to run speccy and I got Daikatana.

>Genuine question

OK Lets be clear
if you want to buy ram, it is the worst time!
The price are double the normal!

It has rgb? How much precision do you get when the lights are yellow?

I haven't tried yellow yet, but I so far the least accurate is purple, for some reason.

>double
More like triple.

It doesn't matter too much as long as it says "dedicated" on the box.

Who'd ever buy pajeet ram?

This is the common uneducated opinion I keep being parroted in forums. Black absorbs light, and light is energy. The more light your ram absorbs, more energetically the bits will move. This means ACCELERATED BITS. Duh. Accelerating the bits, you can put the clock up without putting the volts up. FREE OVERCLOCK.

but red is the faster ram. regular kingston ram is the most smartest option.

Unironically Tridentz RGB

Speed at the cost of what?
Precision?
Force?
I prefer high color contrasts myself

rgb or gtfo

Here's an actual genuine fact, the N64 is the only console that you can add RAM to.

Even if you were to hack apart the boards in say an Xbox 360, the games aren't programmed to utilize additional RAM. They're built for a specific amount of hardware and nothing more. Sort of like how old PC games don't know how to utilize multi-core processors and just use 1 core.

Heard HDDs are the same way, plus GPUs thanks to China or something. It's just a bad time to be building a new rig.

No HDD are ok BUT SSD are kinda pricy
The GPU are pricy because the bitcoin is high

It's almost 8x as much if you compare the prices from 2012 with 2017 for the same RAM

Incorrect.

Sega Saturn also had RAM expansion carts.

ddr3 hyper x beast is really good although the speed is a bit low compared to other things on the market i got it like 5 years ago and back then it was a lot cheaper so was great value. I currently have the 2400mhz hyper x fury oc'd to 3200mhz works really well desu