/asean/- go to sleep wageslaves edition

Mr. Tan expects you to be at work around 7am.
Better wake up 5am.

Other urls found in this thread:

projectfreetv.us/internet/stranger-things
allafrica.com/stories/201511241568.html
allafrica.com/stories/201608150721.html
youtube.com/watch?v=irb23J4wqg4
twitter.com/AgnesCallamard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw worthless NEET

should they be migrating to germany / sweden / france or something?

dont see the point of going to another 3rd world.

>tfw sick
>but feel guilty if I don't go to work due to a looming dateline

>some cute little VP is hoping the President will die
>her leadership will probably be the greatest tragic in the Philippine history
>the worst thing that could happen is secession
>Cebu first, then Mindanao second, then the northern Luzon region
>if the UN doesn't support Cebuano and Moro independence then the UN might have to go to war with these people

This isn't America though. Racial discrimination is present everywhere and most of decent cultured flips are just scared to talk to the foreigners.

Sucks to be 1st world lel
Probably not gonna happen here unless we become 1st world.

How long?

Secession is more alive and well with dutdut

Our Naj

Duterte might even top Marcos as the greatest tradegy and humiliation in recent year

You guys work that early? I wagecuck myself from 9am to 6pm.

Do flip grills only like old crusty manlets that are 2 minutes from the grave or will they also consider young tall handsome dudes?

dont you have taxes to pay amos? or families to make proud of? get married maybe

there's a lot of jobs and opportunities in Asia, we're becoming a centre for trade. Most of them are unemployed, so they come here. Already saw them in Manila when I visited them, even Indian and Arabs are there

South African often riot and go on a loot spree, their favourite targets are Asian businesses because they think were stealing their jobs when in reality, we keep their economy afloat and we bring businesses to produce jobs while they ruin their own country

China are a fucking permanent member of the UN security council. They have veto power over pretty much everything.

Why on Earth would they leave?

'African nations' are generally impoverished, and get shitloads of aid from the UN (like the Philippines does, frankly). They aren't going to get the same amounts from China, and would basically become Chinese client states (moreso, in some cases) under Duterte's 'plan'.

It just makes no sense, no matter how you look at it.

>tfw not a wagecuck
>tfw not a NEET either
>tfw still have money
I'm in the God zone lads

Mr BIR says you havent paid taxes as well

I have a similar feel. I could put a good chunk down on a house and land, but I'd rather have a stable income before doing so.

B-but I work at nighshift for Mr. Chan.

>tfw no netflix account
Where can I watch Stanger Things for free? :3

fuck bir & fuck that dutdut, clean swimming pool owned by chinks entrance fees are now doubled.

My only time for /fit/ & relaxation on the weekends became more expensive

go away tpp shill

>tfw two of the websites I stream got shut down

oops didn't see this thread, reposting:

can someone please explain to me why muslims worship a pedophile warlord

yes, i remember having a poo in loo classmate in utot sabay tae back in college.

Their family owns a pillow factory.

is mediabang.org down?

projectfreetv.us/internet/stranger-things

Is jewgle banned in flipland?

so when will you plan to get gf and change jobs to a normal schedule.

Oh, it sure is when most of the islands are cooperating with his anti-criminality campaigns! I wonder why the MILF is so quiet these days...

Fix your English first, kid.

>bookkeeper
>work 10am to 5pm
>workplace is either home or office
>$17/day

Go away

here in mindanao we call blacks 'kapri' and we fucking hate them for looking like charcoal

whiteys are cool though, especially the Aussies who usually take a hike in Mount Apo.

as long as your white they are willing to get dicked so they can produce beautiful offspring's that might become a celebrity

Well, wanting children is a step above white women already, senpai. Do they also think divorce is bad?

Some prefer muslim majority countries, some came as part of govt deals to provide education and supplies in return for resource rights, business, selling drugs, smuggling animal parts to China, escaping wartorn countries and many other reasons.
Liberia for example wants to start palm oil business and we provide the expertise, hospital, roads, facilities and services to the workers and their family and sometimes extending to the locals as well in return for being colonia.. I mean investment partner and land rights. Besides they seem to trust Malaysia much more than China.
Liberia feeding Africa soon, not even ebola can stop us.
allafrica.com/stories/201511241568.html
allafrica.com/stories/201608150721.html
Because we are the bad guys, white man needs a final boss after all.

half flips half whites are qts tb.h. There's a a whitey flip girl here she's so cute and beautiful that it just made me want to adopt her and krill myself for not being that good looking. She can also speak fluent Thai

It's like the best dormant genes of a whitey and a flip are always used to create an offspring

t. future prison inmate

It's the same for the whites here. They're so entitled to be like kings and queens when they're just way too stupid to let their wallets fall to the fake attitude style of the Filipinos and follow the fate of a surviving Filipino in the slums. Meanwhile, the blacks here are ignored and gets treated like a brother which was quite surprising for me.

>It's like the best dormant genes of a whitey and a flip are always used to create an offspring
pretty much all the celebrities in flipland are half blooded.

Everybody knows jews are the final boss. Nobody would care about muslims if they weren't blowing themselves up at airports and trying to colonize Christian lands.

In retrospect, I respect blacks more than the whites.

>They're so entitled to be like kings and queens when they're just way too stupid to let their wallets fall to the fake attitude style of the Filipinos and follow the fate of a surviving Filipino in the slums.
That reminds me of a real estate american who tried building houses here only to realize that no one wants to buy his highly priced that he killed himself.

The 'kapris' we usually call here are pretty much from kenya and believed me you don't want to talk to them.

hence here our favorites are the Aussies, because holy hell they know how to get along just fine with us and jump on a fucking waterfall.

>real estate american who tried building houses here only to realize that no one wants to buy his highly priced
Same thing happens domestically. Only Boomers can afford to buy their shit. One third of millennials are still living with their parents because no job and no affordable housing.

#
MILF wants separation
They're quiet because its a bigger possibility now

Abraham religions are cancer anyway though.
If they're minority, they will use muh minority card, just like Christcuck here.

His win alone puts him up there in the running at least

Fedoras are all the same.

t. muh majapahit hindu man

It makes me want to kill myself that duts is gonna allow them to have sub state on our country and giving them the people's taxes.

It makes me vomit giving the fucks more power

t. irrelevant animist cult worshipping heretic

don't make me craft a whip just to beat your ass son

No, the final boss will be your own party members just like my RPGs.

Filipinas are such gold-diggers

>m-muh Deus Vult!
Oh come on, you know it that all Aabraham religions are cancer.

I get what you're talking about. Some whites can be cool too, but for most of them they're just assholes for pushing their """high standards""" on our lifestyle and how """superior""" their cultures are compared to ours. Missionaries are the worst, they feel so entitled about saving other people by giving food and preaching their ""God"" when they should've taught the people how to fish instead. These people are just practicing double-standards.

Yes goy

Tip harder

>muslim is a minority at certain area
>muslim : "We demand sharia laws! ALLAHU AKBAR"
>christian : "Fuck muslim, DEUS VULT!"
>jew : "Hey racists! don't be a bad goy, enjoy multiculturalism!"
>christian is a minority at certain area
>christian : "M-muh minority! You should follow our rules! DEUS VULT!"
>muslim : "Fuck Christian, ALLAHU AKBAR!"
>jew : "Hey racists! don't be a bad goy, enjoy multiculturalism!"
See the pattern?

go away devil. Western people might forgive you but not us, unlike them we will beat your ass and sermon you in the name of God until you learn to respect.

Pinoy anons, I have a question.
What do you guys ( normal citizens) actually think about your president?
He ordered to kill drug dealers and degenerates. Then the number of them has
reached over 600. The UN which is den of SJWs is now condemning about his
policy on tacking to eliminate criminals and establish stable secure society to stop. He announced Philippines is gonna get out of the UN, if they keep interfering his country and policies. Yes, I agreed what your president is saying all about. The UN is nothing but useless in today's world. They also have no rights to say anything because they can not even hardly solve one refugee crisis.
My question is how his policy be evaluated in Philippines?
How has your life in general changed after his presidential administration?
which is changed in better way? or things are getting worse?
He looks like pretty much dictatorial but I think bold policy like him works well in the process of updating country.

Don't be a denial. I don't dislike both of them. But I just thought both of them are cancer. Both of them are hypocrite.

>Missionaries are the worst, they feel so entitled about saving other people by giving food and preaching their ""God"" when they should've taught the people how to fish instead.
last time when there was missionary here in our area he went home with dimmed eyes and jaded views.

Looks like he got taught by the locals instead.

>What do you guys ( normal citizens) actually think about your president?
he is a madman and a commie, who sadly doing what he campaigned.
>My question is how his policy be evaluated in Philippines?
he plans to invite more foreign investors by lowering the foreign policy by 50-50 and making it more easy to acquire a license(which is a major problem for investors)
>How has your life in general changed after his presidential administration?
Less tough guys since the policed are pretty hyped and active lately for finally going to action other than sit all day, but pretty much the same.
>which is changed in better way? or things are getting worse?
less druggies, worse more summary executions and extrajudicial killing

He's just testing his limits.

He can bark all he wants because he knows UN and USA wont bite back due to Flips did nothing wrong only him is responsible.

Smart fellow in this cucked world.

I mean he just called the jew ambassador a faggot they America still gave Dutdut money

I feel like we have answered this questions so many times now if you just see the archives
If you just want to hear pro circlejerk answer just go to Sup Forums or facebook

I see the solution. Muslims need become bros and worship Christ and jews need gassed.

>What do you guys ( normal citizens) actually think about your president?
I feel indifferent about him. My family hates him, my friends don't like him. I've never really met a supporter of him.
I think he's pretty ignorant though. He's said a lot of stupid shit during his campaign.
Nothing much tbqh. He's only been our president for a couple of months.
I think he's doing a good job eradicating the drug dealers and degenerates in the country, but I think that's all what he has going for him so far.

Muslims believe that one day Jesus will come down from heaven, unite the Muslims and Christians and gas the Jews.

Not even memeing.

Thanks much for your answer, friends. I will check out some archives.

can't blame him really, he got accompanied by a rather jaded priest to one of the village up in the mountains and was pretty much told how terrible things and met the moros.

>Cop outpost in every street corner in the city,I feel so safe

>traffic enforcers have a dance off sometimes at 4-5pm
youtube.com/watch?v=irb23J4wqg4

Oy vey!!

This feels like another Shoah

Nothing still shitty as usual
Worse so far too much try hard thugs on the streets
>He looks like pretty much dictatorial but I think bold policy like him works well in the process of updating country.
Great intent but horrible execution
The best way to update is to separate this country to its ligustic divisions

tak yah reply sangat ngan dia, user to mmng kurang sifat

>twitter.com/AgnesCallamard
Don't forget that he told the UN investigator that she 'not invited'

and pretty much you can tell why just by her twitter

>Refugees Welcome
kek not even once

The concept of religion is outdated.

Sounds like your mode of philosophy is about 200 years behind the West, user. Wish you Easterners would skip our nihilist phase. Hasn't given us anything good in the long run. Those of us that aren't cucked know Christ is Lord.

gtfo out of my country

> fedora tipping this hard

Secularism is the way to go.

Soon. I'll just wait for December for my appraisal bonus and 13th Month.
No gf, they're just a waste of time and monies. A plenty of boipussies will do for me.

*tips hijab*
can't wait for you to burn in hell for eternity

Have flios finally stepped up their game and start treating their women like people? I feel very bad for the flip maids here for sandniggers.

It's another shoah

Stop killing us

Don't tip

Secularism in government

Not fedora tipping

HI!

Hi. I want to go to one of your massage parlours. Do they do "massages"?

That was never my point. Religions should be limited to a personal level. Secularism the way forward, thus religion is outdated. That is why the likes of IS, who are trying to create a religious state will never thrive.

He might get all the charges after his presidential immunity is over

He call him a faggot after they gave out the money, the money was probably already promised last admin.

That's why murica is once again looking like they are funding a 3rd world dictator

Yes. Just ask discretely or wait for the to say the magic word.

"Extra Service"

>be me after wagecuckery job
>eat nearby western restaurant
>qt chinese waitress approach my table
>ordered chicken chop + mushroom sauce and grape juice
>consume in 10 minutes and ask for bill
>waitress came "that would be RM15 plus tip, sir"
>gave her exact amount and tips my hat
>"err, the tip sir"
>smile at her and tip again
>she looks annoyed and says "y'know wat its okay"
wat did i do wrong lads?

what do you mean?
Only literal niggers like arabs would mistreat their own workers

our gender equality is pretty high

Just because the government isn't moved by religion does it entail religion as outdated.

It's time to remove the fedora kiddo

Nothing wrong

pretty funnie

>My question is how his policy be evaluated in Philippines?
Most of us here sees it on a positive light.
The same lifestyle, but less worries on security and a bigger salary.
Life was always better outside Manila, but it's much better now with the new government.
>He looks like pretty much dictatorial but I think bold policy like him works well in the process of updating country.
He's nothing sort of dictatorial. The ratio of crime rate comparing the Philippines to Japan would be 99.5:0.5. A Jap like you wouldn't understand life here when most of you are just in your room watching anime and playing games all day and not worrying about getting robbed, raped, stabbed, and shot by criminals.

> asking for a tip

why

What did you study in kajian tempatan user?
You are supposed to tip the cat doll.

>be me
>be with group in trip to London
>go to Pizza Express near the tower of London
>eat as group
>we finish eating
>ask for bill
>waiter demands £20 tip from us
>motherfucker
>the pizzas were overpriced, it wasn't even big enough and the taste wasn't even exceptional

That reminds me. If any of you anons come here, despite the media and bitching, tipping is not considered mandatory. Most sane people here tip by service. If your waiter never refills your glass or never gives you some when you ask, don't tip anything.

tipping hats is one way of showing appreciation and respect. women just wanted to be treated like M'lady

i was tought to tip the swear jar and invested that money in ASNB

>tipping culture in UK
u wot m8? u got scammed

It is outdated as a state ideal.

Well, I was suprised to see this shit was alloeed. So many fatass sands with one short sad flip looking after the kid.

Going to Jollibee

What should I get

Do you know that chicken chop is a local creation?