/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets frogger hat, skimask, a watch and a RUIZU mp3 player • user bought a satchel off AliExpress also received a wallet • user gets programming socks to make it through the winter • user has a good morning with his sex doll • user plays around with his new Huion • user's tracking number isn't work, should ask support for more info • user recently ordered a MiGeer watch and already has it • user shows off a very nice looking watch that only cost him $12 • user gets the Xiaomi pen for just $1 • Another user posts about his Huion drawing tablet experience so far Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hSRNtluUI4I
aliexpress.com/item/Vention-Audio-Aux-Cable-Gold-Plated-Blue-2-5mm-to-3-5mm-male-male-1m-1/32703729522.html
languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=4466
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leading
twitter.com/i/moments/939979232993824770
blog.hootsuite.com/how-the-youtube-algorithm-works/
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems a little pointless to link the deleted pic, but thanks anyway man.

Id love to be the guy who does the graphics designs for chink shit. Seems like a race to add as many stock photos of pointless shit and crazy graphics from 2006 as possible.

Sup Forums has an archive

If the shoe fits..

ah, true. Always forget about the archives because I use 4chanX and onee-chan. Usually never have to search for a deleted post.

First time buyer here, bought a Mi A1 from 11.11.
Is this shit normal? It hasn't updated in weeks now.

>BR
Risky.

reminder that laserdisc players are chink shit
youtu.be/hSRNtluUI4I

BR customs and postal service has a reputation for making packages disappear. As in stolen.

I like to come here to get ideas about what to get but ultimately buy off amazon because waiting two months for shipping to save three dollars is insane

Wait, is there seriously a company (or more than one even) making modern laserdisc players?

Or did he just buy an old one?

G-guys... you're joking, r-right?
Should I have gotten an update by now?

Zircons are trash

Just look for stores that go through DHL. I got a couple of the knockoff lego modular buildings from ali and they shipped in about 4 DAYS. I was dumbstruck by it.

>Right guys, it's comfy revie-
Disliked and closed.

We're not joking, but that said, what you're seeing is normal.
what you need to worry about is a 'delivered' notification and not having it.

I wouldn't panic yet but delivery takes time and there's a moderate amount of risk.
Pocketing shit and declaring them "lost" is apparently very common in some countries.

Alright, I'll look out for that, thanks.
Any other BRs here that bought stuff on 11.11? If so, did it arrive yet?

I have Sennheiser headphones but the cable's too short.

Should I go for a 3m cable?

aliexpress.com/item/Vention-Audio-Aux-Cable-Gold-Plated-Blue-2-5mm-to-3-5mm-male-male-1m-1/32703729522.html

I don't understand your question.
If it's too short, of course you get an extension.

Vention makes very good cables, so yes go for it.

I haven't received anything from 11/11 and I live in the US so don't feel bad.

Order a custom Tshirt
>Hi friend, a custom logo photo print needs to pay 1$ extra as this need cost and time, hope you can understand, the following link is for you to pay 1$ extra, very sorry for the trouble

But the description says it's custom, why am i paying more?

>You can compare our price with other stores for the custom T shirts, ours is cheapest , we don't make much profit, hope you can understand.

Such a waste of time, just state the real price. The extra charge page had 49 orders *sigh*

the rest of my 11.11 stuff better be here tomorrow

>*sigh*
>reddit spacing
Go and stay go.

So what should I get?

Zircons.

If I buy something now, will it get here in time for the 25th? It usually takes about 2 weeks, will it be faster or slower now?

I'm just wondering if they'll work. Sennheiser have got weird cables with twist-locks (see pic).

Thanks for the tip user.
These are under $5 so I might order one.

No.

Haha fuck no

there are listings on Ali with cables having this kind of lock, just look at the closeups.

What is redit spacing?
The cyberpragmatics of bounding asterisks
languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=4466

Not even if you lived in Chinka

Any Fruit of the Loom pros in here?
(not technically chinkshit, but they're cheaper than the chinkshit clothes)

Last thread had every mention of him scrubbed and I got a warning.

Too tight around the neck.

>pretends to be retarded
>links a blog post with cuckflare and 30% margins
see

What if someone does that because they spent years and years with busted ass glasses and their eyesight wasnt very good?

Stuff like that can become a forced habit, doesnt really mean they use reddit.

Zircons dont last guys.

Are your eyes fucked then?

Very near sighted. Luckily I got good glasses again a few years ago, but yeah, thats generally why I do the double spacing shit sometimes. Half the time I dont even realize im doing it until some autist on here starts bitching and and getting triggered over it.

Good.
Every time that image gets posted redditors post with the most ludicrous explanations possible, just like you. We were invaded by reddit during the election and this double spacing started to happen. Sorry you don't like that you expose yourself with your "as a (blank)" intros, *sighs* and reddit spacings.

I have never used reddit once in my fucking life. Someone asked a question and I answered it. Jesus fucking christ some of you people are pathetic.

anyone here got a huion graphic tablet? are they comparable to wacom? mostly interested in the 1060 plus model

he's the real redditor trying too hard to fit in. who else has even heard of "reddit spacing" besides people who use reddit
it's just normal spacing to make things easier to read

It seems like I started seeing autists going apeshit over it right after the election. Ive typed like that longer than reddit or Sup Forums even existed. Just makes a big block of text easier and quicker to read in my opinion.

Track your stuff using an app; I recommend Rastreio Correios.
Usually chink shit land in Curitiba after 1~2 weeks and takes another 3 months to be delivered.

Been buying from China for over 10 years. Was chinked twice and got 1 package stolen by white people from Correios. Don't worry.

The idea of double spacing being a purely reddit creation is the most autistic idea that Sup Forums has come up with, and I'm including worshiping MLP in that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leading

Holy shit, the mods should just nuke this thread. Why is there so many fucking redditors trying to fit in

i have the "new 1060 plus", it's pretty good. iirc the only wacom in that price range is a small model, which is far too small to draw on properly (once you take away the interface from the drawing program you're left with an area the size of half a postcard)

What's currently the best 5 inch smartphone?

Looking for a phone for me mum

Wait reddit works like this? What!?

I like paragraphs to make things clearer.
Like OP, each section is broken up by a paragraph.

i'll give your mum 5 inches

(there aren't a lot of small chinkphones)

Mitu pillow.
Cute but
>$71

>71 dollars
Ugh, that's rather pricey

>user gets the Xiaomi pen for just $1

I want a $1 xiaomeme pen too :(

>not having a hug sized mitu

>hug

Could always add a fleshlight pocket to it for the truly degenerate.

I asked in /hpg/ buy I figure I should ask here too. Since the ZS5's went to shit, what are the new meme budget earphones??

Thanks

>huge Mitu
Jealous, senpai

Are there good knives or are they all garbage?

I'd say it's normal desu. This is a chinkphone I bought for 11.11.

Stuff from 11.11
Lenovo tab3 8 plus ($120) + case ($6)
Flashlight Singfire SF-348 ($3)

Tablet has review on techtablets, so anyone interested should go there. Overall it's one of better deals that I made with chinkshit. tab4 8 plus, which is same thing with more storage, sim slot and android 7 sells locally for 3x what I paid for this. I only really cared about good screen anyway, so this works.

Flashlight is ok, only bought it because it was special deal for spending over certain amount of money on 11.11. I guess it's nice for $3, pretty bright. Accepts single AAA. Would probably not work for actual outdoors like camping or shit.

Anyone know of any good smaller keyboards that have either a trackpad/ball or a keyboard nipple built in?
I want to build my own slide out monitor/keyboard thing that fits in a server rack to manage my servers

How's the screen and battery life? I'm conflicted between this and the FNF iFive, with the latter having a larger screen resolution and retina display.

So what are some must haves for a livingroom?
I have an end table and my tv is wallmounted, I could get some stands to put my consoles on. I need some ideas for Shit I could get to make my livingroom more comfy

I don't know about battery life since I just got it recently. It's 4k something mah and screen resolution is not that high (1200p) so I think it should be fine. I like screen a lot though, it's got very good colors and angles and it's 16:10, which was also important.
I was split between this and iFive too, I went with tab3 because it was already cheap enough and I prefer having lenovo over chinkland only brand. Not disappointed because it feels really good for $120 chinkshit.
It's also snapdragon which is also good thing, and rom has very little bloat save for some preinstalled crap I removed when I got it.
iFive has better screen probably, higher resolution and 3:2, but I have more faith in this one.

Thank you, those are some good points. Cheers!

is it possible to find a 2.5" 1 tb hdd for less than 45$? I checked ebay, amazon and aliexpress and the cheapest was amazon

twitter.com/i/moments/939979232993824770

>how to sell american sized women's tights

Thanks Wish.

lol

Get a kotatsu. Can't get comfier than that.

Fuck off Matt.

I hate otashits so fucking much

Does anyone know where I could get some picture frames? I see lots of wall art I wouldn't mind getting but I'd like to frame it if I could; it just looks a lot better that way.

You must be over 18 to use Sup Forums, go back to school.

Double spacing has been the norm for letters and everything else since before computers. I learned to do it this way when I learned to touch-type in school - using typewriters.

Don't care if some shitty website I never use does or doesn't have a few people who also happen to have education above a kindergarten level. Double spacing between paragraphs is correct and I'll keep on doing it and those children who mind can kill themselves.

...In addition to this, also useful for r/eddit

You realise any engagement (comments, likes and dislikes) drives his videos up the search rankings and into people's suggested feed? If you really want to kill his channel, do nothing at all. Don't even watch it. Don't dislike it.

People like you are giving him the engagement he needs to get more subscribers and become even more of a cancer to this board. Idiots.

Sorry grandpa, nobody needs to double space anymore because almost every word processor correctly spaces between paragraphs without it. Sorry that your turgid old man typewriter skills you learned while being whipped by your teacher aren't applicable anymore.

Wrong. He does YouTube for the attention and validation and has a huge sperg meltdown in the Discord whenever anyone says anything bad about them. The video isn't even monetized (yet), his main source of parasite income is his referral links

Some sites/sellers have BR warehouses now. I know Gearbest has a page for it now and I forget the other I saw. The only advantage seems to be avoiding shipping time and the risk of customs seizing it, since the prices are higher to include the import tax.

Retard, do even basic research into the YouTube algorithm and realise why engagement matters to them. They don't care if the video is good or bad, they're looking for watch time + engagement. That's it.

blog.hootsuite.com/how-the-youtube-algorithm-works/
"In broad terms, that audience feedback includes:

What they do (and don’t) watch

How much time they spend watching a video (watch time)

How much time they spend watching videos during each visit (session time)

Likes, dislikes, and ‘not interested’ feedback"

Any and all of these are used to determine a video's worth to the algorithm and bumps it up or down search rankings accordingly. There's a reason he's getting a lot of subscribers despite never uploading and you're partly to blame by disliking his videos as if it buries them. It does the exact opposite. Fuck, you're stupid.

What is the point of the dislike button then?

Dirt cheap at Salvation army or goodwill

Most videos which shoot up the rankings are divisive or create debate. That's why starting YouTube drama or beef with other channels works so well and gets you suggested everywhere leading to millions of views. Even if a video has a ton of dislikes YouTube sees that as a video the audience felt worthy enough about to engage (a strong like or dislike rather than nothing at all) so it boosts it up. That's all the algorithm cares about.

>756 subscribers • 81,880 views
The average middle school chad has more views and subscribers than him.

Retard, he does them hoping that people will suck his dick, when you indicate your disapproval of them he throws a shitfit and retires from youtube for a few months

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

Explain how he's still seeing regular subscriber growth despite uploading literally nothing at all for months if he's not being suggested in people's feeds and recommended. Where are these subs coming from? If you don't want him to have any of that growth, don't engage at all.

Folding cup came.
Now I just need to find a time to use it.

right before Chelation therapy because that shit will give you heavy metal poisoning.

If you see some other retailer selling the exact same chink item (with made in china on top) does that make such an item "safe"? As in, if I went into bed bath and beyond and saw some chink-made food prep gadget, then went onto ali and found the same thing, would it be highly likely to be the same manufacturer with the same quality or would I be risking some chinks copying the item with heavy metals/etc?

i'm still waiting too and i ordered earlier than you

>63777361
>t. Sup Forumsedditor trying way too hard to fit in

Is it water tight?

Yeh

i would read the reviews
if it's made with stainless steel it should be okay
you can easily tell when something isn't stainless steel once you get your hands on it

Heavy metallic smell making me feel woozy
dislodges too easy unless I pull on it hard enough
I give it a Chink/10