The absolute state of firefox

>the absolute state of firefox
Why the fuck does this keep happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1186089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like a hardware acceleration problem.

I don't know what it is, but whenever I open a new tab it sometimes does this, this shit in the middle begins to swirl and then the browser glitches out and crashes. Quantum has been smooth so far but I've never had this happen on previous versions of FF

/r/firefox or bugzilla.mozilla.org

>file:///home/faggot/busy_icon.gif

>why does problem happen?
>>>/reddit/

it happened to me once, i think flash player crashed

>using Flash in 2014

is there an about:config setting or something to get rid of this unified URL-and-search-bar thing? These should be separate.

I don't know what you're talking about OP
I've been using firefox quantum since I heard about it on Hacker News
It's super good now
I use it more than I use Chrome now
Did you know the new Servo engine is written Rust instead of C++
and that this makes it faster and safer?
I'm really liking the new FireFox
I don't know why you're trying to make it look bad

chrome has worked for years now. firefox fags still STRUGGLE daily. youtube, this shit, addons not working, etc. lmfao just pathetic.

rust sucks ass

firefox cant into multiprocess

I'm using Firefox stable and sites keep breaking at random for some reason, too. I just opened a random thread and the hide post button were completely gone, and on other sites the layout formatting is completely fucked.

i dont get why people just dont fork chromium more? microsoft and mozilla can still keep adding their 'features' but its built on top of a good base instead of a really shitty outdated one

>rust sucks ass
This. I am laughing my ass off at how horrible and buggy the only real program written in Rust is, especially since its a language thats mission is to be "secure".
Anyone giving money to mozilla must be dumb.
If they'd give me money instead I would write a better browser.

try this
support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1186089

CIA niggers are watching you

are you using a separate sandbox program?

Opera, Vivaldi, Iridium, Brave........

This has been a problem with Firefox for years, it happens when the browser can't keep up (generally when you have aarge amount of 'heavy' tabs open)