Redpill me on USB-C

Redpill me on USB-C.

No. It's a fucking USB connector, use it if you have a device that uses it.
Stop being a retard.

The jews

Merchants sell it user.

Its a reversible and more compact USB connection.

What is there not to like?

Better than others.
Long lasting.

Why is it jew?

Stop saying red pill it doesn't mean anything anymore

it's the best

It's pretty great.

I want USB C supremacy.
I want 10 USB C ports on every device I have.

It does data, audio, video, charging in/out.
If well done, it's the ultimate port.

I have them on my Mobile Studio Pro and my laptop, it's nice to have a port that does everything.

What more say you.

it's cool but lightning feels better. more satisfying to plug in. usb c has to be inserted directly and if you go at a slight angle or miss it will scratch your port. thunderbolt will self-right as you push it in.

There is literally nothing to say about it. You'll most likely eventually start using it. It may even become the defacto way shit gets powered, but none of that is anything you need to worry about. It's not a feature anymore than any other USB standard.

>It's not a feature anymore than any other USB standard.
Video and audio transmission is a pretty big deal.

I'd love to get rid of the HDMI/DVI/DP standard.

This, it fucking sucks, my job forces me to use the most expensive mac book pro costing 4000 dollars with only USB C. Need all these fucking dongles, fucking mess.

I hate USB-C

It's not going to for a long time. Most TVs today still have the Composite video connection. HDMI isn't going anywhere quickly, if ever. DisplayPort might wind up getting switched out, but even then, I'm doubtful, due to the fact that the only reason DP continues to exist is because of features that some see as beneficial in comparison to HDMI (like the ability for it to "lock" into the port). To my knowledge, USB-C doesn't do that.

>usb c has to be inserted directly and if you go at a slight angle or miss it will scratch your port. thunderbolt will self-right as you push it in.
You are aware that USB-C and Thunderbolt use the same port, right ?

It's great, but it's currently in an awkward stage in terms of adoption.

standard nobody asked for developed for stupid reasons that won't exist in a few years unless some giant corporation with an ulterior motive forces the meme #109871998672

oh I meant lightning. one of those electric pieces of shit by apple

its just a fad like firewire
it will die sooner

Mostly a meme since a true USB-C is Gen 2 (10gbit/sec) 3.1 whereas most USB-C are Gen 1 which is literally the same as USB 3.0 blue port.

tl;dr yet another scam

Cool for phones, a great upgrade over the shitty microusb. It's about time it starts to appear in cheaper phones.

-usb active cable malware and spyware
-simple and cheap cable but complex and fragile port, the opposite of what it should be
-reversible plug is the single undeniably positive thing and its a meaningless solution to a non-issue

being a single connector for all sorts of uses is just retarded, e.g.: it doesnt make your device with capacity for 1 video capture and 1 video output magically output 4 videos just becuase its USB C and you have 4 ports.

>developed for stupid reasons that won't exist in a few years
what reasons? usb 3.1 ABmicromacro already worked pretty well and backward/forward compatible

>corporation with an ulterior motive forces the meme
dont name the fruit, or they will shut you down

>Redpill me on Thunderbolt

This is the questions you should really be asking. I've seen the future and it's scary and fast

I want it on all my devices. USB-A needs to die.

>USB-C is shit because my computer is shit

not an argument

It looked like this until they copied Apple’s lightning cable.

Apple innovates, others copy.

It's what Micro-USB should have been since the beginning. Fuck Micro-USB.
It's also an inferior connector to Apple's Lightning connector since the host device has a tongue that is likely to break. At least with Lightning the tongue is on the cable, which is easy to replace if it breaks.

This

Also
>nylon braided
>not metal braided

Are andlets even trying?

i prefer nylon braiding.

If I were feeling fancy enough i'd just go ahead and custom order some kevlar sleeved or braided stainless steel sleeved USB type-C.

pic related, just got some new Anker cables today.

That’s a nice color dude.
Mine match my grey phone though.

I like em cause they're easy to see at night

Just like how you save thumbnails