Erdogan is against ISIS now

rt.com/news/356636-death-toll-wedding-attack/

>12-14 y.o. ISIS suicide bomber

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2e2yHjc_mc
youtu.be/349VWBGICUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MPiPOL9-EQs
youtube.com/watch?v=fsxp4P8qVzQ
uk.news.yahoo.com/coup-arrests-push-turkish-penal-system-breaking-point-150036141.html
turkeypurge.com/newly-released-detainee-uncovers-persecution-torture-at-turkish-prisons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"insh'allah, we'll destroy ISIS, don't worry, Western World!"
*2 days later*
>"well, let's prepare the next coup :DDDD"

Who would be surprised

>12-14 year old

huh...probably didn't want to get fucked legally i guess

he always was

Real talk like 3-4% of the crude oil that's transported through Turkey is illegally extracted by ISIS, funding them to the tune of $50 million a month.

The Turkish government is well aware of this and is simply allowing it to happen.

But both factions are loony sunnis

>he always was
oh i see that's why he sold them weapons right? ;)

>american education

Proofs?

Don't dodge the issue, your president appeals to lowest-common-denominator Islamists.

%90 of the muslim world is sunni.And I'd say only %5(at max) supports them.
Most of dead Isis soldiers posses american or russian weapons.

>And I'd say only %5(at max) supports them.
5% of who supports what?

Muslims
Peace

And Turkey spends more time fighting the Kurds than fighting ISIS. Turkey bombing the Kurds has actually helped ISIS gain territory.

Oh sorry, it was Gulen of course. ;)
Or was it the PKK?
Is there any other scapegoat you guys have that I need to know about?
All I know is that Erdogan is without fault, all the time.
What a great president, may Allah bless this man.

Nice dodge right there cuck
But I still can't see any proofs

>Erdoshit tolerates ISIS on border for two years.
>SDF starts getting closer to Jarabalus.
>All the sudden Turkey busses over Levantine Front terrorists from North Aleppo to take Jarabalus.

Nothing to see here guys! Just fighting terrorism.

But user, Turks aren't violent salafists like IS :^)

%5 of people who identifies themselves as sunni muslim supports ISIS.
Kurds are way more dangerous to us than isis

>12-14 y.o. ISIS suicide bomber
what the fuck is wrong with these goddamned muslims?

I never implied that the Turkish government or its constituents support IS (which they probably do, but whatever), I'm only saying that as two crazy Sunni factions, you'd think they would have more empathy for each other.

No sane person thinks them as a sunni or even a muslim.They are just a bunch of brainwashed retards thinking into they are doing jihad.And they keep bombing our cities, why would any Turkish person empathies with them?

They attack western tourists, turkish communists and Kurds. They bombed a freaking Kurdish wedding. Too much """""coincidence""""".

It wasn't anyone, the thing you are mentioning were about Al nusra.

>Erdogan says there is “absolutely no difference” between IS, Kurdish rebels
wat

Those are some of the bombings,They constantly bomb us and kill our people too.

True, but let's be honest. How many Muslims in Minor Asia have actually read the Quran for themselves? Or are literate in Arabic? How are IS so different than the rest of the majority population of the poverty-stricken Middle East? Perhaps because they're more violent, sure, but I would doubt they're any less educated or crazy.

>And they keep bombing our cities, why would any Turkish person empathies with them?
The Turkish people are host to a government which enjoys its strongest support in the least-educated subclass of the population. Obviously the average Turk doesn't support ISIS, and I'm not well-versed in Turkish politics, but in light recent events it seems to me that the Turkish government is about as stable or predictable as an insurgency in any other country. I wouldn't be surprised Erdogan's cabinet threw in his cards with ISIS before the coup.

What a horrible tragedy

ISIS not really. Maybe some mortars on a couple of border towns during army shelling.

Reminder that someone in the Educated Secular Moderate Meme party said that Gulen is in charge of both the PKK and ISIS

ask your journalists in prison, they can give you enough proofs

*drumroll*

youtube.com/watch?v=R2e2yHjc_mc

If Erdogan is against ISIS, then why did he right after the coup cut off the electricity that goes to the US base in Incirlik that is primarily used to launch attacks against ISIS?

Take that.

youtu.be/349VWBGICUQ
with cuckroach subtiles

I think that had more to do with us telling him to fuck off with his extradition request

Is it final? Gullen not extradited?

Wasn't Erdogan allowing ISIS to sell oil or something like that ? I might be wrong but Erdogan sounds like a trash person

Uhm maybe because fucking US behind the coup?

isis is selling the oil to a third person, they are selling this to countrys like turkey.

i thought it was gülen, or is he a puppet of the us?

youtube.com/watch?v=MPiPOL9-EQs

The Kurds also have child fighters but Westerners seem to turn a blind eye to them.
FGM is also very prevalent in Kurdish controlled parts of Iraq.

youtube.com/watch?v=fsxp4P8qVzQ

All I see here is CNN, FOX NEWS and other jewish craps.

>trillions of sattelite, agents and professional equipments
>Never record Erdoğan dealing with ISIS
>(US) Greatest army in the world
>Never menage to end ISIS

Hmmm nothing to see here too.

FOOOOOOOOOOOX NEWS

He has been livinig in Pennysilvania since 1999. We demanded him 5 years ago. Still US needs proofs to give Gülen back.

>Islamist defense force

No one is saying Erdogan is directly dealing with ISIS, but he is allowing them to operate and choosing not to interfere.

Illegal oil has been trafficked through Turkey since the embargo in the 70s. Those same smuggling routes are now being used by ISIS to move oil through Turkey.

So I'm asking you the proof. Since you are qualified to secretly listen Merkel's phone why can't you just show us one proof except Fox news retarded headlines?

has turkey become the new russia?

I just vomited in my mouth

Why?

Iraq, Iran, Russia, Syria, and Israel have all accused Turkey of allowing the ISIS oil trade to run through Turkey.

But no, it's just the Fox news boogeyman making things up again, right?

first 30 sec on the speech

Our king also accused Turkey of sending terrorists to Europe

>Still US needs proofs to give Gülen back.
the usa demands "real" proofs and not something like "it was gülen!". erdogan is screaming this like an idiot before his brainless peasents. also erdogan and gülen have been working in the past together, to destroy the atatürk turkey, after they have done this erdogan wanted the whole power in turkey for itself. so gülen becames the state enemy number one in turkey. "if" gülen was behind the coup and turkey can "proof" this then they should have no problems demanding him from the usa. but i am pretty sure they can't. the last thing i read about this was that the usa find the proofs that turkey has sending so far weren't really enough.

look here

And they wouldn't blame us just because we're getting stronger by our own?

2.735 high ranked soldiers, their economical supporters, those who feel sorry are pointing gülen and you're saying "It WAS GÜLEN". You're a joke man.

>2.735 high ranked soldiers, their economical supporters, those who feel sorry are pointing gülen and you're saying "It WAS GÜLEN". You're a joke man.
after they got tortured they would blame anybody
uk.news.yahoo.com/coup-arrests-push-turkish-penal-system-breaking-point-150036141.html
turkeypurge.com/newly-released-detainee-uncovers-persecution-torture-at-turkish-prisons

>Tortured

AHAHAHAHAHA I like how the western media works.

>muh western media
Turkey really is taking a page out of russia's book

So?

pretty sure you did, in turkey you go to jail then you don't worship erdogans dick

WTF i love russki's now!

>%48 of this country didn't vote for Erdoğan
>Even PKK propoganda party in the partialiament
>Everybody is free to leave or stay inside
>39 million tourists every year to see everything
>Same constitution and Atatürk's principals still incharge

Just wake up. Your overlords don't want to see a superpower with no control next to them. They know that we're not like arabs. They know that Turks are going to retry to conquer Europe again. I am sorry I don't have anytime to spend for your delusions and brainwashed ideas. I'm on my way to drink my beer and support Erdoğan.

>I'm on my way to drink my beer
INFIDEL!!! REAL MUSLIMS DON'T DRINK ANY BEER! DEATH TO YOU!

>They know that Turks are going to retry to conquer Europe again

true

>Even PKK propoganda party in the partialiament

HDP is PKK propaganda party.

> retry to conquer Europe again
Military morale and organisation is at an all time low that will take maybe 5 years to recover.

Don't worry Europe Debtland and based Kurds are here.

> it took over 5 years to realize this

maybe now they will stop funding them

maybe