Women in Technology General

Could women benefit from being in technology sectors instead of choosing other professions?

Does having more women benefit technology at all?

How about people do whatever they fucking want and not trying to force different groups of people to do things they may not want to do?

This
If women want to be nurses and teachers and pharmacists just let them be, jesus

>Does having more women benefit technology at all?
Not sure if anyone can really answer that.

women could benefit from killing themselves

We all know how these threads turn out.
Take it down mods

Not if you will do it with your red army from hell or peer pressure from annoying lefties.
People should do what they're good at and actually enjoy doing, not because they got bullied into it.
And to be honest, tech jobs are quite shitty unless you're absolutely passionate about em.

its this neet again. he sits here all day and looks for threads that he can report. he is not even a janitor or mod but is still doing it for free.

*brain shrinking into infinitely small and dense point* theres a conspiracy against retarded pol threads on Sup Forums and this one guy is pulling the strings

maybe get the shill threads removed too and not just these that have more interedting content

wow very "interedting" point but consider the following: suck my entire dick and nutsack you retard

so you are one of the gpu and cpu shill thread ops?

yes thats me. since there are only two types of moron still postin gon Sup Forums--Sup Forums and Sup Forums--it follows that if i think your thread sucks my "thing" is brand wars

Because rich people want to drive down tech wages, is why. That's why women in tech gets pushed so hard, not because anyone important cares about women.

this is the correct answer

I don't care, gender shouldn't be an issue at all. If most women like to do something else let them. If they're genuinely interested in technology don't exclude them and treat them like every other human being. Just don't advantage them by forcing a female quota or similar shit.

>push women to go to engineer/stem
>fail/flunk out 1st year
>waste 2-3 years of a person's life
>those who go on into the job sector are disillusioned because the environment is nothing like the propaganda says it will be like
>everything is competitive, fast paced and cut throat.
>women feel depressed about having to choose between work and life.

Why are Men SO OP? Are we just better?

This.
Diversity quotas and pushes are retarded as fuck and blatantly discriminatory.

You can now tip strippers with crypto

kek

More wymun on marker, more pressure on wages, more profit for capitalist. That's simple.

My fucking sides

funny how they tag them like cattle #womenintech

{{ rich people }}

muh 1%

Except white people.

The best women in tech are trannys so once again men are better at everything.

Women would be better off at home.