Why is Holland so degenerate?

Why is Holland so degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSUW-Z_Cnc0&ab_channel=juniordjnatal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give me (you)s

>pretty much all first world countries in green

makes ya think

Holland is indeed degenerate, the rest of the Netherlands without Hollies is much better.

>hurr durr gay is wrong is what quran says

>intolerantugal

I am a Greek

Why the fuck is South America so gay and degenerated?

Because it's almost as if toleration of homosexuality is a useful predictor of the overall quality of life in a given region (I'm serious).

USA ~ Western Europe > Australia > South American Cone ~ Brazil > Eastern Europe > Caribbean > SE Asia > Russia > rest of Asia > Africa

t. never been outside of america

Why South Korea is red?

Like ~60% of the Korean population think being gay is unacceptable. Specially the older generations. They're still quite traditional in social terms... I've also heard that they have only recently stopped valuing virginity much. Pre-marital sex used to be very frowned upon but recently they stopped caring about virginity much
This is just what I learned on a youtube channel about Korea

>Algayria
Ahahahaha
There

>Gayrmanics

>Argaytina

What about Eesti?

>inb4 proximity to Finland

hmm?

Answer me you degenerate

I don't answer rude posts.

Then you bend over and taste some of that degeneracy (just don't look me in the eyes, that would be pretty gay)

>tfw your uncle visits your home, does a lot of homophobic jokes and everybody laughs, but you secretly want to be pounded in the ass

How the fuck are we 20 to 40% tolerant?

>CANADA

Maybe the bacha bazi thing counts as homo

Your country is degenerate too. Gay marriages when?

>tfw no dutch bf

So this proves that the first world is morally bankrupt

t. christcuck

Fucking pakhtoons

youtube.com/watch?v=vSUW-Z_Cnc0&ab_channel=juniordjnatal

why can't first world countries be more like Congo, or Benin, or Afghanistan, or Haiti amirite?