Yes you all do, you are all sub humans.

Nonsense.

low quality bait

>1683 was a mistake.
what happend 1683?

catholics on suicide watch

We don't like this gay-ass pope

Battlle of Vienna.
Sobieski bought some time for Poland by joining forces against Ottomans. He should have just joined in forces with Ottomans.

>He should have just joined in forces with Ottomans.
+

Not sure if serious or not, but even after all partitions, Ottoman Empire was the only major country who still believed that Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth existed. Always leaving an empty seat for Polish envoys at international meetings. Also the village for Polish immigrants after partitions, Adampol/Polonezköy.

Many Polish nobles went to Turkey to serve/lead armies against Russians too.

the most famous one, pic rel

Yep, Poland-Lithuania should've atleast made ONE FUCKING ally, and Ottomans would've probably be the best pick.
I don't know what those faggots where thinking being enemies with Sweden, Prussia, Russia, sometimes Austria and the Ottomans at the same fucking time.

they certainly don't lack boypussy though

whoa....
Hot

>I don't know what those faggots where thinking being enemies with Sweden, Prussia, Russia, sometimes Austria and the Ottomans at the same fucking time.

>Prussia
vassal state that went wrong, because of British protestant scheeme
>Russia
wasn't a threat
>Sweden
little barking dog, invaded when we had civil war - part of British plot
>Austria
Ally at that time, suck our dick

sucked our dick*

since 1500

and Ottomans were seen more as a friendly enemy.

they always respected treaties, unlike western niggers.

perfidious Albion

sorry to say that but PLC was always a joke
literally a discount HRE

>First one: Khmelnytsky Uprising (one of the ukrainian leaders is Krzywonos(eng. Cameron from UK) - Protestant scheeme against big catholic Poland.
>Second: Polish uprisings against Russian Empire, there are literally proofs in polish journals that English ambassy visited Congress Poland before uprisings and Prussians provided the weapons for Poles. (Reason for that is that UK wanted Prussia to still exist and Poland to burn and die under Russia)
>Third: 1938. British politicians on "Enchantress" yacht make Polish PM Beck accept comiting suicide against Nazi Germany with their false promises of help.
>Fourth: After World War II, when the Polish soldier became useles, Brits sells us to the Soviets, kick out Polish veterans from UK and strart propaganda against Poland. (Poles voted for Communism)

And we never learn. We must be really fucking stupid.
HRE:
>every single state fights with each other
>gets brutally anally raped by France every century
>gets majority of its population genocided in a religious war
>can't unite even in a face of a common threat
>doesn't matter at all, except inbred Austrian family
>shitty army, can't even fight off Turks

>Rzeczpospolita:
>religious tolerance: Islam, Christianity, Lutheranism, Judaism - all welcome
>no religious wars
>no discrimination
>women are treated with respect
>can actually unite when facing a common threat
>important for stability between West and East
>best cavalry in the history of Europe

Comparing HRE to RP is an insult to us.

as far as I know, PLC is famous for burning atheists and powerless kings

Provide sources.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, the last witch was burned in Prussia in 1800. So much for civilized germans.

Wtf I love protestants now

Butthurt german detected.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazimierz_Łyszczyński

look, i understand that everybody wants to look back on a great past of his people.
But the world isn't fair, it just happens that Germans and Turks had a great history and Poles didn't. We should just recognize this and move along

Show me a country where atheists were seen in a positive light, especially in that time.
We had religious tolerance, not NON-RELIGIOUS tolerance.

I've seen your posts before and each time you got BTFO.

I'm not wasting my time on ignorant piece of shit like you. Just know this, centuries of treachery and scheems finally caught up to the """mighty""" german nation.

so we agree that PLC wasn't the liberal paradise poles pretend it was?

maybe poland has a great future, i dont know.
i just wanted to point out that your past was not as glorious as many poles believe

Drawing and quartering was the punishment for high treason until 1848 in Prussia.

>Drawing and quartering

and in England until 1867 apparently

Eh yes it was, Poland was the most free country in Europe at that time (late middle ages and renaissance).

Poland had religious freedoms (Protestants, Orthodox, Jews, even Muslim Tatars), you couldn't sentenced by the king without proven guilty in court (since 1400's), homosexuality wasn't punishable (since ever), freedom of speech and writing (could talk shit about the king), 10% of the population had ultimate freedom and could vote democratically and choose their king etc. etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Liberty

The HRE was a joke and don't even dare to compare it to the PLC you retarded kraut. There's a reason why people from all over Europe came to Poland for seeking a better life or running from persecution.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozhaXCRQYos