/middleclass/ tech

post some of the best tech you own/have found for under 400$. Laptops, TVs, anything with circuitry. Pic related it's an Asus PB258Q, snagged it for 250CAD a few months ago.

Poorfags welcome.
Richfags

I got it January and now it'll never come back to $380.
Fuck miners desu.

Moto Z Play for $350
Snapdragon 625
3500 mah battery
32 GB + mSD slot
3 GB RAM
1080p AMOLED
3.5 mm audio jack
Stock Android
Support for Moto Mods (extended battery, etc)

>not buying a xiaomi redmi note 4x for 1/3rd the cost

ECKS DEE

>ShowMe quality control
>ShowMe support
>MIUI

>have phone since released
>been perfect

hmm?

Nexus 5. Still have no reason to replace it. Other phones in the same price range don't seem like much of an upgrade, and I don't use my phone often enough to justify the cost of an upgrade.

Picked this up for $400 from craigslist. The dude have more of this and a handful of highest clocked skylake for $120. Should have bought everything he had but I was taking a huge gamble at the time.

Uhh, user even the highest end tech is easily affordable by the middle class. You are thinking of the lower class/working poor.

I know in the US they like to LARP as the middle class, but the middle class (adjusted to inflation from traditional values) makes about 150k+/year for a 2 income household.

Upper middle makes like 300k

Lower middle makes 80k

go back, buy everything, sell for a bit more each, for profit

What if I make 7k a year and live with my parents?

Depends what your parents do. I for instance still live with my parents and make a modest early career income, but am middle class because they can support me and I will inherit their home and investments.

>I will inherit their home and investments

Kek. The nursing home will take it all to pay for their $40k a year room when they become too infirm to care for themselves.

Oh thankfully we have it all hidden in the proper trusts so the government will pay for that.

50k a year the only still alive one, but my 90 year old grandparents have a comfy 500k house.

Good luck, m8

Dude this was back in 2015. I called the guy 3 days later but by then he have sold it all.

Fingers crossed. Already got the family business moved to my name, all that's left is the house.

>Poorfags welcome.
a thread for me then.

I got myself a:
Dell Optiplex 7010 with i5-3570, 8G of memory and a 120G flash storage drive
FlexScan EV2416W

for a grand total of roughly 250 EUR. And another 7 euro for the display port cable because I didn't have one.

Nursing homes can only go back 5 years to seize assets, so you've just got to keep them out of the nursing home for a bit longer.

Take care of them, you heartless bastard.

>Benq BL2420PT
>1440p@60hz IPS 24"
>fully adjustable stand
>even fucking speakers(huge plus for me as I always use headphones, so if someone comes over I can still produce sound across the room without needing to buy any speakers I wouldn't use anyway)
>250 euros 1 year ago
>still the same now
>monitor prices haven't changed much in general, no price drop in technology over the year, or so it would seem
Very happy with it

30 or 20 series thinkpad
>great keyboard
>durable
>many upgrade options
etc etc
My laptop broke down when I was trying to save up to a new gaymen laptop and and I was just too short to get anything that wasn't absolute consumer grade overheating shit
I ended up buying a T430
Enjoying it so much that I ended up upgrading the cpu and buying a egpu and making it into my gaming rig and a very competent one at that

I have rich parents but they don't spoil me so I have work and save up user
Since I can't have a full time job yet (still in college) I appreciate seeing good deals

>poorfag
>$400

nigger that's not poorfag at all that's like half my paycheck

$40 Alfa wireless adapter + 1 afternoon cracking your neighbor's password = free internet for months

Got an HP Compaq SFF with an i5 2400 and a 120GB SSD for free summer last year. Cleaned it up, added a 4TB HDD, and am now using it as my Plex and Minecraft server. Ask your local school, library etc if they're getting rid of stuff, you may get lucky.

Holy fuck, you are dense. The average income in the United states is 50k/year, which is the only thing you could consider middle. The real "normal" is actually even lower because people in the top 1% are stretching the average up.

How do you even get to making that much with no education certificates jesus christ. I work a 40 hour job at $12/hr. That's only 18k a year for myself. I can't even afford to move out .it's a desk job but i need to start selling drugs or something.

>2 income household
Degeneracy.