Are Eastern Europeans grateful for the EU development funds we pay them?

Are Eastern Europeans grateful for the EU development funds we pay them?

hehe soon they won't be getting British money

What about the millions of immigrants sending remittances home and your billions of pounds spent on Nato?

yeah yeah

The immigrants here are a net contribution to the economy. Also we can afford NATO.

you guys want the same status like norway and switzerland right? so you will still paying them. you guys can't escape this

Yes. Our infrastructure and economy has really benefited thanks to the stimulus. We are working on paying back what we have taken and making your investment worthwhile. Did you know Skype was invented in Estonia?

the fuckers keep sending money home, its like that here and it has to be the same in the uk.

there's a money transfer center for latinos in every corner and they're always filled... just saying

>Development

BRAVO

And Skype is a piece of shit that got me ddosed. Fuck you. I hope Russia takes back its clay

congratulation to 25 years of independance

no wonder russia wants to annex you guys, all this "innovation" in your country

good job
step back germany

this tBh fucking skype got me ddosed too, and it once got bugged and after a job interview, after hanging up and being supposedly NOT IN A CALL they could hear what i said on the mic, thank god i didnt say "god what a retard" or something after hanging up. honestly a huge privacy breach, be careful guys

frankly, Germans pay barely any restorations penalties after ww2 so it's fair and just you pay now

>independence
>EU
you only get one

Not after they'll be cut next year or something because apparently we're rich.

more like
>€uro
>independence

Bravo, Estonia.
Invent a Windows rival, please.

said the guy who receive billions from the eu for nothing

We already invented Linux. So they don't have to. Please invent instead a political system that disallows idiots to gain power

yeah...its a great thing and honestly when in future we will be paying to others people will be bitching a lot about tthat

we are assholes

thats the probably still the difference between eastern and western european mentality

I am gratefult for us wasting it.

Yes. Thank you Germany! No irony here, Romanians love to be ruled by Germans, our first king was one, and we elected a president that is from the German minority!

Sadly we are shit at taking the money. We absorb less the half of the money.

You could send us couple of economy experts instead of money

barked the biggest theif of the Europe

Thank you for continuing to be BASED UK.

you are welcome friend

made me giggle, thx neighbor

NO.
All money mean for slovenia is stolen by goverment and people working in goverment.
People don't get any of that money.

>build roads
>so your factories has infrastructure

dont try this hans, you arent being generous

I'm greatful for the EU but things need to change. For example, Europe needs a single market - having it divided into 28 national markets is just silly.

>and we elected a president that is from the German minority!
yeah i heard about this, so how is he so far? doing a good job or a bad job as the president?

screamed the biggest crybaby of europe

we dindu nuffin as in literally our peasants are too dumb to take money out of EU programs

You don't seem to understand what Brexit means.

We already invented Führerprinzip. But they had more men than we had bullets. Please invent instead a software that'll help us ze next time

somethings are about more than the economy.

Oh boy, you dont know shit about anything do you?

Okay, honest, non-meme opinion?
Thanks to the development funds, we've got a shitton of cool stuff. Like, they paid most of the price of new mini football playing fields, electronics at schools, additional, free classes for students (like additional languages, IT stuff but also dancing and, afaik, swordfighting in one school) so there's that. Unfortunately, those were not exactly what poland and polish economy needed. We ofc got all those euromonies for the industry, but it was mostly for the lowest level stuff, mostly physical work at new warehouses and general physical labour stuff. While it is, as I mentioned above, all well and good, it didn't stimulate our economy in the right way, and even tho our unemployment rate is at all time low, thanks to the 2 million poles who went west and all those new jobs, we are still about 4 times poorer than our western peers. We've made some progress, but it wasn't big enough, unfotunately.

>We've made some progress,
Some? Poland had made a huge progress since the 90s! The Polish economy is one of the very, very, very few really stable economies in the EU right now!

and yet we are still about 40 years behind scandis and germany in terms of development, about the same same as it was in the 1990
we're not going to catch up

Neither did 52% of Brits.

>Chinese ministry official comes to Sup Forums to execute some smooth banter

RARE

rude, im calling the CCP on you

topkek

I am Greek btw

Denmark, Finland and Sweden needs to dexit, sexit and fixit

yes

not really
it all gets stolen by corrupt politicians, goes straight into offshore accounts
almost no amount goes where it supposed to go
and it fucking kills competitiveness and good rational investments

so fugg off with your uros shove them up your arse!

happy exiting with your curr€ncy lmao

>there's a money transfer center for latinos in every corner and they're always filled
It's like that here too. Latrinos truly are a fucking cancer. Spain should pay us reparations for creating these shitty countries and people.

>Are Eastern Europeans grateful for the EU development funds we pay them?
LOL, kek, toplel

Germs and Pommes are paying for Polish swordfighting lessons. EU YES

well you cant expect to reach German level economy overnight
Something like this takes time

you won't get money, too, you dumb faggot. things like your movie industry was completely eu-funded.

>sharts butthurt about the EU

no, slavs keep beating on their chests about how superior they are. without our money they would be ever bigger shitholes.

yes yes it is very helpful to our countries that you have beautiful nato planes here that are very nice to look at and that protect our lands from the enemy and the money goes to making glorious latvia better

We are African by tradition, it is preposterous for us to be a member of the E.U

Frexit will be a thing soon.

I think NATO and EU funds are not related

We were on the same level as Ukraine when we regained independence.
That should make you think.

We didn't destroy anything of value though, Paris was in a good shape in 1945