Does anybody else like to be bullied by first worlders on Sup Forums? I love when they remind me of my place...

Does anybody else like to be bullied by first worlders on Sup Forums? I love when they remind me of my place, it makes me very happy. I think us filthy third worlders should accept the abuse and be grateful for this opportunity.

This thread again

are traps gay?

I just feel sad.

Are you a depressed trap? Let's fuck

im not a trap

It's sad

i don't care about first worlders

I can't share this feel to be honest. I want to cry when actual europeans remind me I live in a third world country.

i don't care about you >:c

>big white cocks

Don't be such a fucking cuck man.

Seriously it's so easy to shitpost and trigger them with inane shit, yet you decide to suck it up and let yourself get bullied

I'm worthless scum and can't think of better threads to post, forgive me for wasting your time.

100% hetero.

Don't worry, I'll get used to it.

That Kazakhstan volleyball player is the cutest thing.

Please gibe kazakh gf.

why?

B-but I kare what you think Khazak-san!

It's sad that you're sad, bro
No homo

C-Can I bully you irl?

I'm always sad, I can't think of anything to be happy about.

>tfw u will never give permanent residence to filthy 3rd worlders on Sup Forums

Are poor or don't have any friends? You can always rely on 4ching

both

Lol

Why not just be happy? :)

dont be sad

I wish I had an online friend from a poor country who knew proper english. Chatting with them could give some perspective to my life

you look nothing like your pic, brown monkey

*you'll get used to it

don't be modest, you're first world.

l-lewd

Inferior people deserve to be bullied user, it's how things work. And you're basically first world now, so you definitively can bully us.

You're probably stronger than me, so you'll probably will regardless of what I think.

Thanks for being so gentle, even though we don't deserve.

Yeah, we are pretty dumb, even a simple language like english is quite a task for us to learn.

first world is gay lmoa

I usually don't care, sometimes I remind them that they will never be roman/italic masterrace so they cry and go away

Smoke a weed, man.

how do you do that?

i totally agree, my fellow roman

Do you want me to buy a cheap game on steam if you are really that poor and sad?

>flag
OHNONONONON

>you'll never grab this user and force your cock down his throat

kinda sucks desu

its ok, i only play two games anyway

i love you too danmark :3

Just realize that there's no point in being depressed or thinking negatively of a situation unless you're ready to end your life.

That's the bottom of the barrel so to speak, and if you're not ready to meet your maker you have no excuse not to better your life.

>better your life.
for what reason?

Brazil more like monkeys lmao

>not bullying cucked 1st worlders
Lmao

To make the most of your brief period of consciousness on this Earth. At least enjoy the ride while it lasts.

just b urself :^)

You're absolutely right, I posted that because I'm ugly and insecure.

don't bully europe turkey, please.

You do good.

Totally.

That's muh boy. We can bully both since we're the second world

>Literally worst of both worlds

Bud why?

None of the comfiness of having a 1st world living standard, none of the fun of 3rd world lawlessness

> lawlessness
Oh well, If you think about it we should be considered 3rd world now

Are you telling me all those Russian dashcam videos aren't an accurate depiction of Russian police?

>second world
No such a category, there's have the only first world and the third one, that's all.

I don't think such expression like "third world" is actual anymore. I have been to US/Canada/Japan/almost all EU countries and well, people eat same bread, drive almost same cars, live in same flats/houses, whats the difference? I cannot see it anymore. Same junkies, whores, homeless people on the streets, same niggers or muslim scum, etc., etc., etc. All the world nowadays is a big SHIT HOLE.

That's wrong though. These are Cold War terms and they have meanings. 1st world:America and its allies. 2nd world:Russia and its allies. 3rd world: Everyone else.
Granted now people just use it to mean poor or not poor countries

You're blind or just retarded if you honestly believe Moldova is at the same living standard as the U.S. or Japan or western Europe

Nobody caring about you if you don't shout about a revolution or smth like that on the internet. Torrenting is banned here, yet you can still find everything you need.
So East Europe/South America is 3rd world now?

It is not about living standard. Tell me the difference between a guy who drives to work in BMW in USA and a guy who drives BMW to work in Moldova? You got it now dumb ass fat american piece of crap?

The difference is that he guy in the USA is driving to work on a much better road going to a much better office and most likely lives in a much nicer house in a much nicer country you fucking sperg

Is that why there are so many drunk Russian street fights on Youtube? Is it common in Russia to settle disputes with fights? Do police ever try to break them up?

Just because they're both wage slaves doesn't mean "dudes we're le just like le the same" the one in the US is probably much happier to be wage slaving

I know that, but here on 4chin all the countries is whether 1st world or 3rd one kek.

We are in top 5 of alcohol consumption so I think yes. Of course they do, but laws and people are still loose here.

I don't know I think second world is a good description for ex Soviet Union countries, I mean your objectively better than pretty much all of South America and Africa but not at the standard of North America or western Europe

The roads are ok.

>much better office

ROFL, are you a kid? You shall know that modern offices are alike, you got your PC, chair and a table + conditioned air, parking, food court, place for smokers etc. I don't know what kind of so fucking special office you talk about, maybe there are whores to suck dick under the tables, or pool with shemales in it?

>much nicer country

Poverty, crime, crazy cops and niggers, 90% retarded society, monthly shootings, nice country indeed, enjoy it, lol.

Have you ever gotten in a street fight? D-did t-they hurt you?

Buillying cute fit Brazillians is my fetish

No, I only fought with my friends (we were joking) and in summer camps. I rarely drink any alcohol.

Not if it's a feminine penis

>tfw not cute

Why Anglo's posts are always so smart?

>I don't know what kind of so fucking special office you talk about
One without Moldovans

>Poverty
Mostly niggers, and even our poor don't really struggle
>Outside of inner cities crime is incredibly low, I live in a suburb and crime is like non existent I don't even lock my door most of the time.
>Crazy cops
Unless you're a nigger you don't have to deal with crazy cops. How exactly is it bad that our cops are putting those animals down?
>Niggers
They mostly concentrate in cities, we have entire states where there are almost no niggers, we have areas bigger than your entire country where you can drive without seeing one black person.
>Americans aren't as dumb as Sup Forums memes will have you believe, granted there are a lot of retards
>Mass shootings
So what? I'd rather be able to keep my guns and have a few nobodies dead than lose one of our most important rights

Nice to hear. Stay safe comrade.

Ayy lmao I messed up greentexting

Thanks.
I can advice you on drinking a cup of Vodka if you're a virgin and going to fuck.

>advice
Advise. Bake

I'm not a virgin I lost my virginity like the week after I turned 15 and I couldn't cum because I was struggling to maintain an erection

baka*

Slut

Thanks. I'm still learning.

They're both words it's just about how you conjugate it so study amigo

>You will never rape a sissy third world trap

No response I see. I guess I have won another internet argument :^)

>One without Moldovans
Not an answer, looks like poor maneuvers of a person who doesn't have words to parry.

>Mostly niggers, and even our poor don't really struggle

That is a lie. As i told before, i have been to US many times, working for BAE Systems as a contractor at SF docks. People are surviving just the same way like in Moldova. Working hard to pay the bills and at the end of the month to remain with 0 on balance. I even don't want to talk about health care and medical insurance. I have been talking to teachers and remained shocked about what they get for teaching future generations.

>Unless you're a nigger you don't have to deal with crazy cops.

Watch youtube. Just search for "US police violence" ok?

>They mostly concentrate in cities
Most of population is concentrated in cities, whites is well, hope you got my point.

>we have areas bigger than your entire country where you can drive without seeing one black person.

Who the fuck cares about niggers in Nevada desert, right? Right.

>So what? I'd rather be able to keep my guns and have a few nobodies dead than lose one of our most important rights

It is not about rights, i was talking about rising numbers of crazy people, who take a gun and shoot. Just compare this year to any year from 90s. The right to owe a gun is absolutely great. BTW, i also can buy a gun, but not automatic one.

Have you never heard of Thailand?

I want to invade Ireland and take their women.

this desu
>tfw no qt redhead irish [spoiler]bf[/spoiler]

The men shall be sent to the colonies. The women will be given to each English settler, five for each man, to breed strong sons.

Thank you.

>You will never do your best to please first world cock

rule britannia

This
>you will never take some sissy third world trap and pin them down

you are a faggot
I live just fine here and I don't care what some amerilard thinks

I'm from Latvia but people on Sup Forums call me a Paki all the time.

>This is a lie
No it's not while it is true we have plenty of people living paycheck to paycheck that is almost always in cities and since you said SF I assume that's also where you saw it. And the difference there is that Americans live paycheck to paycheck in a much nicer country. However id you don't live in a city you have to be literally retarded to be struggling I live in a very nice suburb and I'm doing just fine on 12/h. Just because some retards in NYC cant get by doesn't mean the average American can't either.

>Search youtube
Come on man I want to like you I really do but don't cite youtube police aren't these crazy sociopaths that nigger beatdown videos would have you believe. I've been pulled over like 10 times and never had an incident and neither has anyone I've known, granted I do live in a nicer suburb where crime isn't a problem but still.
>Most of the population is concentrated in cities
No. Just because they're the most heavuly populated doesn't mean that's where most citizens live. Most people live in suburbs and the like.

>niggers in Nevada
No again that's just a blatant lie literally everywhere outside of cities or heavily populated suburbs there really aren't that many niggers. The U.S has the highest white population in the world and some of our nicest states like Vermont are like 98% white.

I like that you appreciate gun rights. Also it's illegal in the U.S. to own automatic weapons from before 1980 something, also shootings haven't even increased that much and gun violence has actually gone down it's just that now the media sensationalizes gun violence to push their anti gun rhetoric

are you a BASED GERMANIC RIGAN or a humble potato farmer?

slap me with "zitto animale"

A Livonian from Vidumō.

but we are subhumans user

Shit I meant that automatic weapons manufactured after 1980 something are illegal

Ok. Let's finish this conversation. Sorry for calling you in bad words. Have a good day.