Post the leader, who formed the core of your country, unified the landlords under his command

Post the leader, who formed the core of your country, unified the landlords under his command.

Picrelated: Ivan III The Great, unifier of Russian knyazhestva, basically founded the first Russian state to exist. Technically, he may be the nation-founder.

Before that, local lords (knyaz's) were fighting each other for dominance.

i have no idea desu

Är du dum eller?

bokstavligen vem?

Hoppas för din skull att du shitpostar.

Rudolf I. Habsburger t.b.h.

haha aa

t. Abdulla

Brian Boru, united the clans of Ireland and drove all Germanics and Vikings away

Pedro de Alvarado, known as Tonatiuh, the Sun God, took over Mexico with Cortes, and then almost all of Central America with his brothers. Became the Capitan General, and held all the lands between Mexico and Colombia.
Unified the land, as before then it was just a ton of Mayan tribes that he played off each other.

he was a big guy

>bry sig om historia
skrattar åt era liv favä

Some ancient finnish kings

>knyazhestva
Booбщe-тo в aнглoязычнoй литepaтype иcпoльзyeтcя cлoвo principality, a князья, cooтвeтcвeннo, бyдyт princes.

Извинитe.

All of your efforts were erased, but you'll be still the greatest in my heart

Merovech son of Chlodio

Found at the side of the Romans against the Huns

First great king of the Salian Franks, before we conquered and united Europe under his dynasty (Clovis to Charlemagne),; back when we brought civilisation back to Europe

>unified
That's mostly on Birger jarl too

willem van oranje
he started the revolt against the spanish

Actually I was wrong and should have picked Carausius the Menapian (Fleming), who in the late 3rd century became emperor of Northwestern Europe (northern Gaul) and the British Isles. He also claimed the title of Roman emperor (rightfully so).

Yep, a lot of history in these parts.

Spaniards on this board are literally memes. Why do you hate yourselves so much?

>WIJ WAS KONING EN SGEIT