How do I stop being bored by technology and programming...

How do I stop being bored by technology and programming? I want to get into it but I just can't make it pique my interest.

b urself

I don't think you're bored by technology, user.

I think you're bored of life.

cute doggo

You're not wrong

buy a mac and go to coffee shops

fucking bee yourself

Smoke weed

you don't

Get interested in the money user that's the best motivator for being a great coder.

Do you love pussy? Woman love a good koder.

WHAT THE FUCK
That is not fuckign ok. Who the fuck lewds Chi chan like that?

Is that supposed to be Chi chan after the most intense orgasm of her little life after getting pounded by some group of fucking rapist raiders with huge animal dicks? You people are fucking sick. Just out of frame are her torn apart pants, panties, and destroyed vagina isnt it? I cant fucking believe this shit its a fucking innocent show about little girls and you people do this hsit

Install Gentoo

I dont care about money.

how do you get interested in money when there aren't any material things you want to buy?

what

Is this pasta?

the fuck is wrong with you

You can always buy a gun to kill yourself with.

d-do you like games, user?

games just make me depressed that I have nobody to play with

>how do you get interested in money when there aren't any material things you want to buy?
Donate/lend it to loved ones. Fuck around on the stock market. Put it in an index fund and watch it compound. Invest in real estate. Retire early and live like a king in another country. Get creative nigga.

So play with yourself instead.
Acquire money; rent friends.

>get money for no reason

How about I just be happy instead? Whats the point in doing something for money? I'm a computer science major and I'll probably end up never working in tech industry just because those jobs are so awful. I think I'd like to be a librarian or something maybe a mechanic

>chi chan looking at a dick longingly

I'm fucking done with this site

You should try making toys for yourself that you'd enjoy playing with.