Daily reminder that we are all cucks

Daily reminder that we are all cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=iffTJ1vPCSo

What If I use my old pentium 4? Will I be safe then?

>Implying I use X86

I disabled psp so no.

That's what they want you to believe.

this fucking guy

we've all been bitching about this since the early 2010's
talking about it now just proves you only listen to the media
hint: the media is only allowed to talk about [spoiler]very obvious intentional backdoors[/spoiler] after the government has found a better alternative to them.
This is a warning to all of you normies. Get a raspberry pi for documents if you want true privacy.

Raspberry pi has a fatal booting flaw,
get a BeagleBoard (without using GPU)

Old news.
I've been using SPARC for years already.

prove it.

what's the flaw?

IoT is a faggot

My only computer is my PPC G4 iMac

make big money while it's still new.
Leave when agi is a thing and make big money again.
Only cucks stay in the same field all their life.

Uh, my machines are Librebooted sweety.

>The Raspberry Pi requires nonfree software to start up. It can't reach the point of executing free software unless this nonfree program is part of the installed system software.
>The startup program is, in fact, the same program that runs the GPU and the video decoding hardware. Thus, the GPU and the video decoding hardware are unusable in the free world, but these jobs can be done with free software on the CPU.

>That program appears to implement intentional restrictions, such as blocking the video decoding hardware for MPEG-2 and VC-1 in the absence of a key that is specific to the machine in hand. This nonfree startup program affects both models of the Raspberry Pi.

t, stalledman

Here's one for the count.

MINIX WON.

Year of the ring -3 desktop.

and you know its not infected with anything how?

Not using a Sup Forums approved notebook

comfy on phenom II

based phenom poster

>Raspberry Pi
>Sup Forums approved

Speak for yourself, nigger. I have several Libreboot laptops and the rest of them are running Coreboot with the SeaBIOS payload and the ME firmware regions have been stripped down to only the FPT and just the BUP module which does harmless hardware init. So suck my free as in freedom ballsack.

My laptop is Librebooted, everything else is I own is >15 years old...

Well, nearly everything.