/ptg/ - Public Tracker General

Not private edition
Previous thread →

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

>Apply to AB user

Other urls found in this thread:

tp.m-team.cc/pay.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3170124/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

Is freeleech currently going on in GGn?

it's possible but not easy. i have over 10gb buffer on

Yes, sitewide.

Nice. I thought no one was going to fill it until the 20th.

nice thumbnail

You could buy an invite but I would recommend waiting for the next lottery. There is usually one around new year with more invites given out (probably 2017 this time).

>tfw didnt get to transfer my bookmarks/watch queue from tehc to ptp when i got on before it died
fuck man tehc couldnt have died at a more lame time

where does myanonamouse recruit guys? currently on HDB

Can you please mark all these faggots in the AB threads on Sup Forums?

Is there an official way to buy invite, like IPT. Or from invite forums?

If you really want to pay up: tp.m-team.cc/pay.php

Why people fill their torrents file with trackers? Coppersurf and opentracker is more than enough.

It's more like I want to have options, didn't get in last lottery.

Just change your IP and enter with multiple addresses.

How hard is the TV Vault interview?

as hard as me inside your mom

>go to redtarded
>gained 1,5gb upload during 2 days

Why are progressive movies/documentaries on PTP tagged as propaganda? It's not like Jud Süß, they are actually based on scientific facts!?

How much time do CinemaZ take to review the application?

They're propaganda. You think they're facts because you fell for the propaganda.

Does HDB have hnr rules?

@63791505

I knew I would wake up up the trolls, so take this (you) as a shitty shity pile up turds i just took on your mum and I will never reply to you trolls again.
I just want to say that I'm rather surprised PTP was infected this badly by facists.

APL

How long is the GGN freeleech going on for?

>on bB
>no reddit account
LOCK ME UP

>on AoM
>not actually a magician
MAGIC PEOPLE VOODOO PEOPLE

What tracker would be best for translated VNs?

I believe someone a while ago had the same error in ruTorrent but managed to solve it
>pic related
what was the solution you found for that

forgot pic

nvm, found it in the archives

>APL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this might be a pretty basic question but if I get a online seedbox provider, should I worry about subpoenas?

they are all owned by the fbi

I hate myself already so its fine

The right thinks that anything they don't believe is propaganda.

I know that feel :(

The left thinks anything they don't believe is propaganda and hate speech.

Are there any major clients that allow you to stream torrents?
The technology has been around for years but I never even hear it mentioned.

>Left: The Earth is round
>Right: The Earth is flat, and anyone who says otherwise is oppressing Christians' freedom of speech and should be shot I hate them I hate them I hate them!

>Left: The earth is round because someone says they have proof and I believe them on their blue eyes
>Right: The earth is flat because I have never done any scientific experiment myself and it looks flat to me

Your best example is something virtually no one believes in except for some LEFT WING nigs like Kyrie Irving?

Scientist: MtF trannies are either mentally ill hyper-masculine men that are aroused at the thought of themselves as female (see: Navy SEAL tranny and Bruce Jenner) or homosexuals that are too feminine to compete against other homosexuals to find homosexual mates so they become trannies to attract "straight men".
Left: OMG HATEFUL BIGOT, GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFFA THIS CAMPUS
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3170124/

Scientist: There are innate racial differences in general mental ability (g factor)
Left: OMG HATEFUL BIGOT, GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFFA THIS CAMPUS
See: Richard Lynn, Chris Brand, William Shockley, et al

The left suppresses dissension from "SETTLED SCIENCE" such as "man-made climate change" (previously global warming), because to preserve our freedom to dissent we have to destroy our freedom to dissent.

watashi mo anime trackeru-san mieru

you're using the exact some fallacy that you called out the other user for. a lot of leftists would agree that gender dysophoria as a mental disorder has scientific merit. treatment varies on a case by case basis. you're basically equating SJWs as "the left" just like the other guy was equating flat earthers as "the right". gf

kys

rude

mieru is to see (見える)
what you want is the verb for searching (探して いる)

t. someone that doesn't know what generalizing is. "gf."

generalization is literally a fallacy. if your entire argument is based on a generalization (and particularly if you're using generalizations to refute another person's generalizations) you have no argument and you're a hypocrite.

probably your right sorry im not good with my anime language yet

Also, no it's not the exact same thing. He attributed a viewpoint that is held by virtually no one at all, you say "a lot" but actually it's a comparatively small number of leftists that would think trannies are mentally ill, and they would be shouted down by the rest anyway. gf.

99.9999% of leftists believe this, but NOT ALL. You can't generalize, that's a fallacy. Just like the slippery slope.

Suck a dick.

BTW I wasn't calling him out for "generalizing," I was calling him out for attributing a viewpoint to the right that doesn't belong there, and pointing out that the left are just as closed-minded to arguments that don't suit their worldview. So you begged the question, uh oh, that's a fallacy you hypocrite.

Blanchard's theory is a meme though, user.

Is PTP still the holy grail or has anyone here gotten into it?

There is a streaming plugin for Deluge if that's what you mean.

hdb is the normie holy grail. aom and e***o are the autist holy grail.

They ban noobs on sight, so even if you manage to somehow get invited, you would have less than 60 seconds to snatch something.

Did any of you niggers get in

Yes, unfortunately they came to their senses and banned everyone from the open sign-ups.

Proof?

Yeah, 2 years ago.
If only this were true.

so many cute girls on ab!

Bigly retarded newfag here. Do you submit your questions over their site or do you use their IRC like (((redacted)))

won't somebody think of the poor autosnatching seedboxers?

is this an actual rule there? do they have monthly snatching requirements or something?

Yes, if you don't send a staff PM within your first 60 seconds to call 312c a cuck and a faggot they ban you because you're obviously a noob.

I hope HorusSunFlesh made it to redacted

>never able to get PU again
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

FUD

>never able to get upload privileges
oh no, I can't contribute to your private tracker HAHAHAHA

was already elite

check their site. applications are probably closed right now though

>What’s the maximum upload size?

>It starts out at 291MB per track, which is of course the exact size of “Inamorata and Narration by Conrad Roberts” from side 4 of Miles Davis’ Live-Evil (assuming we’re talking 16/44.1, which we always are). Once you’ve made a few sales through Bandcamp (totaling $20 USD or more), we increase the max per-track upload size to 600 megs. There is no limit on the size of albums.

>There is no limit on the size of albums.

Brb releasing 3000 track long procedurally generated album

Is it worthwhile to try the TV Vault interview?

No.

Newfruit here, what does buffer refer to specifically if not a high ratio?

Yeah, nice. I guess that works?

Amount you can download.

If you have 1 kilobyte downloaded and 10MB up you have a 10,000 ratio but not much buffer. You're not even close to being able to download even a 1GB DVDRip with that.
If you have 10TB downloaded and 20TB up your ratio is just 2.0 but you've got a hefty buffer.

upload minus download equals buffer

>If you have 10TB downloaded and 20TB up your ratio is just 2.0 but you've got a hefty buffer.

this type of buffer is also known as the Goblin Jew Hoard of Buffer

what about this type of buffer?

How

dat's me!

I'm good.

that is the Lizard People Buffer

autism

Alright, thank you.

Pretty much. I spent 100k yen for 24 hours of personal freeleech to download 70MB yesterday.

It would look better when asking for invites to have dled at least 1 TB.

You think I have difficulty getting in anywhere?
Also:
Raw Uploaded: 7.06 TB (7.38 GB/Day)
Raw Downloaded: 2.29 TB (2.40 GB/Day)

kys kuchiki you autistic faggot

AB apps open.

I used to manipulate my ratio/upload on WCD all the time

>Go through requests
>Find requests where the only contributor is the creator, the bounty is large (>5 GB), and the creator hasn't been online for years
>Fill request with fake random bullshit
>Don't seed
>Fake random bullshit gets deleted for inactivity
>Still keep the bounty

Think I got upwards of 100 gigs off of doing that

that is some jew shit right there

/marked/