Why the fuck do the Brits include us in the Anglosphere?

You know we declared independence, right? Unlike Canada, Australia or New Zealand the queen has no say in our politics

The only British thing about the US is the language and even then American English is completely different than British English

And most of us aren't English ancestry. Most of us are Italian, Polish or German

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia/wiki/Operation_Overcast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federico_Faggin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>making a US thread
you're just asking to be shitposted to death

S

SHART

H

The entire world is part of the Americanosphere

SHART

Anglosphere is not the same thing as commonwealth.

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

There is only one Commonwealth. Fuck off Anglos.

The entire world is America's sphere of influence
this thread will be ruined soon ;^(

>And most of us aren't English ancestry. Most of us are Italian, Polish or German
Nah, you're all just sharting at the mart

captcha: Select all images with a store front.

>not wanting to be anglo

Get the fuck out tbqh then lad

Its so they can feel relevant. Also our whites of British ancestry call themselves Americans that's why it looks like we have few of them.

Uhh most are Scots-Irish or Prussian

America is Franco

Only Americans on rebbit push the anglosphere meme

it's a sad attempt to claim some culture and pretend like the rest of the world doesn't hate you

America at this point is more Hispanic than Anglo

Take away the language and what influence does the Brits have?

The whole world knows English because of us

>americans
>anglo
maybe 50 years ago hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahhaha

>w-were Anglo
You aren't. Your pathetic scat obsessed ancestors bred them out. It would explain the sharting.

because youre country was founded by anglos and you're speaking english while asking this

The USA is Anglo, barely, but it is, but I wish you weren't. Thank fuck you aren't in the commonwealth, ditching you lads was the best thing that happened to the empire tbf.

>The only British thing about the US is the language and even then American English is completely different than British English

you drop the u in a few words mate....

>UK
>relevant
Maybe 50 years ago hahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHhHAHAhahahfasdfahdbhasbdlbgasdha

>most people have German ancestry
>Anglo

Yeah sure thing. The U.K. had nothing to do with German

>The whole world knows English because of us
D E L U S I O N
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

SHART

>ditching you lads

nice german youre speaking there mate

>George Washington, the man who founded america. A man who served in the British army. An Englishman, born and bred, is German.
Tip top fucking kek

No other ex British colony is as German influenced as America

>bongs unironically think the world speaks english because of them
keep telling yourself that bro ;^)

>use u and z in a few words, and mispronounce a few others
>still adopt words from british english to this day
>''we iz unique and shit!!!!''

British and American culture have nothing in common

America has more in common with France and Spain at this point

Of course. You imported millions from French and Spanish colonies.

this. we cant even laugh along at the shart meme w/ the rest of the world anymore. thanks for being yet another STAIN on america 'the south'. time to go underground boys

The practice of saying "yeah" at the end of a sentence is German.

Beer is common in America
Hotdogs and hamburgers are German

None of these things are British

>Doesn't know about the secret past of G.W. as Georg Wasserschlauch, a German gardener from Rimsting

what does that even mean or prove?
canada is much more influenced by the french (in theory anyway) I mean they literally have french as an official language, fair amount of maori of influence in nz, south africa used to have a lot of dutch influence etc. etc.
every country is unique

American """""culture"""""

Germans can never leave us be.
We have beer as well. We have burgers and hotdogs as well. Are we German too?

What is a "Lichtenstein"

none of those things are inherently german or american

just lay off Sup Forums for a week or so, I'm sure the meme will blow over

rare

>we're german not anglo
>"What is a "Lichtenstein""

Google the word Anglo. The pilgrams had anglo language, culture, blood..

>Not understanding Irony on a board seething with Irony

YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLK. AMERICA ISN'T ANGLO. IT'S SPANISH/GERMAN.

60 million Americans have German ancestry

Only 30 million have English ancestry

Look at how different Canada and US are culturally. Canada has 1000x more British influence than America does

RARE
A
R
E

>American English is completely different than British English
Is it?

Those are recent imports into the UK, not an inherent part of the U.K.

German influence in the UK is slim to nil

:333333

No. There's a few minor differences in spelling and vocabulary choice but its the same language.

Totally different. They dropped the "u" out of some words and instead of saying "my son" they have too add "my wifes son" in American English.

Is it nice there? Good quality of life?

I think the difference between British and American English is a lot smaller than say, Mexican Spanish and Spain Spanish

Language is irrelevant, it's an undeniable fact that most white Americans are of German ancestry, and the majority of those with ancestry in the British isles are Scottish or Irish, Scottish especially down south

Lichtenstein usually ranks quite high along with Luxembourg, Nords/Scandis, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand as among the best places to live on earth.

I used to have a pic that showed yank inventions. kek, guess where they all came from? The anglo inhabited part of your country lad. No shame in it but Germans haven't actually done anything of note, ever.

>Americans are mostly German
>British royalty is German
>tfw we won after all

KRAUT'd

irish used to be british, now only northern ireland, and scotland is most certainly part of britain...

The best state is Anglo

By John Jay in the Federalist Papers written with Alexander Hamilton and James Madison:

>Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people –a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs, and who, by their joint counsels, arms, and efforts, fighting side by side throughout a long and bloody war, have nobly established general liberty and independence.

Even our Southron brethren have remnants of an English accent if you listen hard enough.

Germany has nothing to do with the UK

I find the cultural differences between the two larger than say between China and Africa

Shithole full of pakis

Thanks for answering.

Many "Anglos" here had their names Ellis Island'd

So no, America is basically a German country

Thanks for the language though

>britbong being this delusional
Who are Einstein, von Braun, Heisenberg, Hertz, Gauß?

de.wikipedia/wiki/Operation_Overcast

Germany didn't claim to found it. Germany i believe controlled a section next to LA purchase, and much of the Germans were in the west.

I meant Germans in yankland, not Germany.
What are you even on about lmao? kek, this deflection. Just face the fact, fatty. Anglos gave you anything of value. The nicest towns in your shithole are occupied by Anglos. Go suck off Jamal, you German cuck.

>portoguese

How

Why

A jew, a nazi, a fictional meth dealer played by actor bryan cranston, and a carbrental company.

You are retarded and uneducated if you think the only connection you have to being Anglo is that you speak English.

They wuz explorers n sheet

>The nicest towns in your shithole are occupied by Anglos
Those towns being...?

Click the link. Almost every scientific achievement the americans had after WW2 were under german scientists.

I'm German and Italian

What Anglo thing do I have?

Wasn't the guy that invented the microprocessor Italian?

Yes, scientists taken from Germany. The half breed mongrels in the us can't invent shit.
New Hampshire.

If we are Anglo why is America so different than Canada, Australia and New Zealand?

Google says it was an American called Ted Hoff.

>von Braun, Heisenberg
War criminals that were let off the hook as it benefited America.

Not even going to acknowledge this dipshit diatribe with anything other than an insult

Right, but none of them are English, and I'm pretty sure Scotland doesn't like you too much right about now anyway

When most people think of GB they think of England

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federico_Faggin

I was right.

New Hampshire isn't even our nicest state, Connecticut and Massachussetts are and I'm pretty sure they're mostly Irish

The rest of the nice states are French and German

The literal definition of Anglosphere is countries whose predominant language is English.

USA is Anglosphere but they're not Anglo.

I don't hate my oldest ally

They asked Lichtenstein not you

>Masshole
>Connecticuck
>nice
LOLno.

the southern dialect actually linguistically is closer to British than yank speak.

So great to have superior German heirtage than shitty English genes

ITT: americans claim to be 1/32 european.

True, hon hon

don't think there is any such thing as "anglo" anymore in the sense of a somewhat shared cultural basis between some of the uks colonies that no longer exists except maybe an historical heritage

Britain isn't Europe

>with France

Unfortunately, no.

What continent are they in then?

>I'm German and Italian
ok