What do white americans think about their nigger rap culture?

What do white americans think about their nigger rap culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTGQrA5HHIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

better than white music

I am latino and I think it is worse than slavery

They don't like to be called nigger

Makes me really sad. If we have to have blacks, then at least make them be the good european blacks.

The majority of rap listeners is white actually.

what happened to jazz
that was pleasant and respectable

t. Tyrone

Young Thug is one of the most innovative and creative music producers/creators ever tbch.

Who cares

are you damage control from the other thread?

We try to ignore it for the most part 2bh

What is white american music? Apart from country, there is no music in the US that is not heavily influenced by blacks

La Flame is way better

No

Some parts of it are okay.
Unfortunately it has gone the way of country music, and does nothing but shovel out the same garbage year after year.

We have Jazz.
We could also take a fair amount of credit for early rock.

Same thing i think about lots of aspects to white culture. Depends on a lot of things. Do you mean rap, thug rap? The only famous people from my city are either rappers or NFL players. When Lil Boosie got out of jail people literally were dancing in the streets.

yeah, even house and techno has black origins. white music sucks

>Jazz
>White

Some of it is a little charming, like Ice Cube, ridiculous braggadocios masculinity is amusing
But mostly I think its been a bad thing, encouraging violence, ignorance, racial hatred, hedonism, and drug use. And the worst thing is that its gone global, you see this shit everywhere now.

>WE

Rock music and pop music.

>Rock music
Originated from Blues which is black.

>pop music
Even this shit was heavily influenced by Beatles which was influenced by Blues music which was black. Plus all this shits like Riannah are black.

Pop is also heavily influenced by blacks

The lyrics are usually simplistic drivel. I know there's hip hop with lyrics with meaning and intellectual thought, but the mainstream songs are terrible. For example: youtube.com/watch?v=cTGQrA5HHIU

And what was blues music influenced by? European folk music. We can do trace it back even further.

wakaflakawakaflakawakaflakaflameflakaflame

99% of rock musicians are white