God i wish my computer would struggle with its intended use

>god i wish my computer would struggle with its intended use

Other urls found in this thread:

volta.garymathews.com
ifixit.org/blog/6882/why-i-drilled-holes-in-my-macbook-pro-and-put-it-in-the-oven/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ultrabook
>intended use: video encoding

Who in their right mind would consider "rendering" the intended use of a fucking macbook?

Oh look, its this thread again.

Oh look, it's this asspain again.

Hmm...

>comes standard on the top configuration
what kind of marketing autism is this?
if you buy a toyota camry, they don't say that the V6 comes standard (but only at the top trim level!)

>he believes the marketing

>giving you fluid, real-time performance for prop tasks
It doesn't really mean anything

My 2015 MacBook Pro doesn't have this problem. OP is a faggot.

>throttlebook

They ran Windows on a fucking Macbook and are surprised to find out that the power/thermal management doesn't work as well. I could have fucking told them that.

>users should be blamed not the company for its fake add

>OS makes a massive difference in how fast the BIOS controlled fans spin

This is why no one takes technology illiterate mactoddler brainlets seriously.

You know false advertisement is punishable in many countries, right?

Not sure how severe it is in the US where they let companies run rampant and anally rape the consumers, though.

Hey everyone not retarded already knows to avoid anything apple. You're 100% at fault here.

>companies run rampant and anally rape the consumers
America, fuck yeah!

I did not know they had access to my MacBook Pro.

Here's a webm of the prolific pajeet who keeps posting this kind of shit. An obvious shitskin, underage and visibly chubby. Living at his grandma's house because he's a NEET. He was dumb enough to post this one time.

But I love this thread.

It triggers iGays.

thistbhfam

Well, that and the fact that you can never understand them with all the dicks in their mouth.

I never bought any apple product you mongoloid, however, that does not make the fact that apple is a disgusting company (which is known for a long time) fucking their customers

Nah you're just a retard. Everybody already knows that apple is shit and those who don't deserve to get ripped.

iTODDLER BTFO

the air is blown UP, not down nigger
sage goes in options field newfriends

>damage control

really made me think

>being so butthurt and upset you report a post
>on Sup Forums

Holy shit you absolute crying pussy. How mad are you? Maybe go back to r/pajeet. Truth must be painful for you being a dirty, poor chubby Indian NEET eternally BTFO and triggered by a fucking tech company.

LMAOing@ your life.

Additionally, no one else here talks about Apple, you always start the topic and you seem to end up the most upset at the end of it. Why do you do this? Did big homo deny your H1-B?

>those tabs
Chrome a shit

>being this triggered
lmao

>macbook air
>rendering
>intended use

kys man.

rendering on an MBA is like trying to tow a caravan with a lambo

plastic vs aluminium

what's your point?

you're not supposed to do that.. you fucking retard.

But user only retarded people buy macs

thistbhfam

>Maybe go back to r/pajeet

pajeet btfo

>Logishit mouse
>Not Apple mouse
poorfag detected

I was a a Windows- then Linuxfriend who later bought a used MacBook on a whim and for music production it is way, way better. I know it just werks is a funny meme but I’m a guitarist who doesn’t wanna fiddle with drivers and shit all the time so for me as a music making dude, I like it better. I would probably recommend Linux for most general use cases though. Stop acting like every one is poor and likes dicking around under the hood of their machines. Some of us just want a machine to do work with. Thank you for reading my comment.

>mactoddler
>prefers to be locked in a prison eating sludge for the rest of his life
>can't stand the thought of ever having to cook much less think up recipes or ideas, and heaven forbid, independent thought

You deserve your gay fruit prison.

You know it is possible to have multiple computers, right? And if my MacBook does everything I need it to regarding its intended purpose and makes it easy and intuitive to do so that isn’t a bad thing? That a computer is a tool and it’s value is derived from how useful it is towards a given end? Stay cucked by brand loyalty faggot. I’m not shitting on your Windows machine or advocating any OS. In my use case the MBP has proven to be the most conducive to music production is all I’m saying. Sorry I don’t want to spend my days ricing up some bullshit machine. I got things I actually like to do.

sex sells

Announcing sage is against the rules, reported

Tell that to the panjeet who keeps posting 'maktoddlar' bullshit, not me. This is his webm. He's a handicap NEET living with his grandma, what do you expect?

it makes you a fucking retard regardless though

Two very different machines from two different places in time.
You didn't think your bait though.

>why can't my 1996 Toshiba laptop play GTA V!!!111one

Pathetic.
My i7 15" MBP from 2013 even beats that shit.

Have you noticed that there is a crowd of extremely bitter and angry people who don't do anything else then hate on Apple 24/7?
What's up with that? When I don't like something, I don't give a shit about it or I might actually be curious to learn more. Instead there's a bunch of people who can't get over themselves and find I don't know what on daily shitting on expensive Facebook machines.

This.

And I'd note out it's possible to throttle processes, so e.g. you could throttle the render to 80% of CPU if overheating is a problem. Also you could undervolt.

that's not the same laptop though

Wrong.

Still the comfiest bed shitposting machine with macOShit.
Unless you're poor, but let's not get into that.

It's poorfags and ThinkPad fanboys.

What is this supposed to prove? There's no information.
Mine runs at toasty 75C with full load and turbo speeds. Not to mention, in real world applications I don't even run anything at full load.

I guess you're just butthurt.

For anyone wondering, I under-volt my macbook when gaming and it works great.

volta.garymathews.com

>2014
Why are poorfag poojeet brainlets so butthurt about what they can't have?

ifixit.org/blog/6882/why-i-drilled-holes-in-my-macbook-pro-and-put-it-in-the-oven/

Why are iToddler povvos so poor they think owning a $500 housefirebook makes them wealthy?

That's an advertisement for a Macbook PRO.

You are using a Macbook AIR.

You're using the wrong machine for the job.

Literally only brainlets buy macs of any kind for serious work. Get a real computer doofus.

>>Windows

I think I've found your problem.

How do you know it's a Macbook Air?

>>OS makes a massive difference in how fast the BIOS controlled fans spin

Macs don't have a BIOS, champ.

Cooling management is performed by the System Management Controller (SMC), which is fed data by the internal sensors and a large part by the OS.

ahh i see he has fireproof carpet :-D

>buy macbook pro for home shitposting in bed
>comfy os and trackpad, perfect for shitposting
>it's only in my house and nobody sees it
>mention it ONCE that I'm currently using a MBP
>HURR WHY DO YOU THINK ANYONE CARES ABOUT OVERPRICED TODDLER TOY HURR
That's how dumb this shit is.

The shape of the case design, Magsafe and USB port locations.

If it were a Macbook Pro, there would be a HDMI port where the mouse is plugged in.

Correct.
As someone messing around with Hackintoshes, this is true. So yes, Windows can have different results than actual macOS.

Same reason people hate furries, ponyfags, ect. Annoying fanbases become hated