Lets talk about computer mice, but specifically gaming computer mice. For all you gamers out there...

Lets talk about computer mice, but specifically gaming computer mice. For all you gamers out there, what mouse do you use and why? As I am in the market for a new peripheral, I'd like to hear opposing viewpoints so as to make the best selection.

A little bit about me:
I have used the Logitech G400 and absolutely *loved* it. It was a pleasure to use and helped me pwn to noobz so to speak. Unfortunately though the cable died and so I had to toss it. I would get another but they are a little expensive now and I can find better, newer mice for cheaper.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m4084.l1313&_nkw=G400 cable
amazon.de/Sharkoon-Drakonia-Gaming-Laser-Tasten/dp/B00889SAE8
youtu.be/JeTtLIs-RFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

g900/g903

\thread

I use the g302

a lot of people don't like it becuase you can really hold it with your palm because it has a small butt, but I hold mices with my fingertips so I love it.

There's also the g303 but it has a braided cable so fuck that

Yikes, it's a little too pricey for me. Can you suggest something in the

Use this for playing twitch shooters. Retardedly accurate and beats the shit out of any gaming mice I've encountered.

Logitech M570 wireless. Git gud scrubs.

Yeah it's pretty bad for palm grips, it's still good for claw grips imo because it fits well in the hand but for palm it's kinda unconfortable since there isn't enough surface for the entire hand.

And the g303 even has the same sensor as the G403(I'm assuming this is the mice you're referring in the OP), so really it's just the same mice with a different body

Razer deathadder would be a safe bet. There's chroma and non chroma. If you can't afford, just get something with a similar shape. If possible, don't buy online, since you can get screwed on size / reported dimensions so easily

I might get a G Pro soon

zowie fk1
previously owned a g9 and then a deathadder, the zowie is hands down the best one i ever used

Is it really worth the $60 price tag? What makes it stand out from the rest?

this

G pro is really good.

If you wanna save some money get the g102.
Only downside it has over the g pro is a limit of 6k dpi. The sensor tracks as well as the g pro.

but muh pixart perfect sensor

What's a good, fairly ergonomic mouse with two thumb buttons that doesn't make me look like some gamer nerd or cost 300 dollars?

kys ball fondler
t. g403 owner

I have the g900 also and love it, came from a g402 which I loved. Wireless is great, lag is nonexistent, the scroll wheel is great, it feels great, no complaints and definitely worth saving a bit more for it

I use the logitech one with the meme weights, 502 I think

I just got this mouse. Everything feels real good about it. My only gripe that it's a little too long for my tastes. But I love how tactile everything is, especially the scroll wheel.

I'll be rail gunning your ass from across the map biiiitch.

Suck this ball :D

If the 502 is bigger than the 403 then ill get that, because the 403 is smaller than the G400

Logitech MX518 for gayman, MX Master 2S for everything else.

zowie ec2-b?

The only good mouse

g502 master race. All weights in it, feels great.

Good suggestion, is it possible to get anything decent like that for, say, 50% the price of that? I really wasn't planning on replacing this Steelseries mouse I have, but it's a piece of fucking garbage that's not working after like 2 years of moderate use.

Love my 403 so much that I got one for work.

Just got the wireless g403 and now I hate using my work mac even more. I'm considering buying another one to keep at work

What grip do you use? I noticed that it is smaller in height and width compared to the G400, but how it that translates I'm unsure. I don't have huge hands or anything like that.

My man. Just looked it up though and its not compatible :(

WTF, we Sup Forums - Logitech now?

>G400s here. good shit

I'm looking form a non gamer mouse that will last me ~5 years. I don't play games. I just want a 100 gorillion click microswitches and good scroll, don't care for sensor since I'm shitposting and web browsing 16/24.

Go to Goodwill and buy the cheapest mouse they have. Literally doesn't matter.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I'd say it's a mix between fingertip and claw. Sometimes the back of the mouse touches my palm, but for the most part my hand rests on the mousepad/desk and I drive with my fingers.

not compatible with what?

Intellimouse 3.0

G602
>all dem buttons
>dat great battery life
>only $40

logitech marathon is pretty dang good. i had to disable the bottom thumb button because i kept accidentally hitting it. other than that -- 8/10 A++ would meese this mouse again

looks good. thanks. too bad there is no wired version.

Same. 3 years now.

Mousewheel feels a bit iffy but it still works.

It's a shame the G400(s) don't have reinforced cables. that's how mine died

With M*c

Sorry but it's really easy to change and is practically free
m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m4084.l1313&_nkw=G400 cable

Hopefully I didn't throw my G400 away

got real unlucky with it, went through 3 all with some defect. buttons sticking and the scroll wheel wobbling way more than usual.

garbage clicks that can't be fixed, do not get shilled into zowie

>Using a literal brick as a pointing device
You probably aren't in the top 1% of whatever game you play

I need a budget mouse

which is better? the logitech g300s or g203?

Bought a G900 non-wireless charging for $55 from bestbuy, what can I expect? For $55 I don't expect it to be better than Razer.

>what mouse do you use and why
g900, because it's the second wireless mice I find usable since Pleomax moc-315b (but it's proprietary wireless adapter broke quickly and they are no longer in production so I didn't really use it much).
Also I suspect there is some kind of scam involved because older cheap mice's sensors rival modern gayming sensors in accuracy, especially on hard surfaces. On my sphex v2 after calibrating g900 multiple times it still snaps often when I play osu. I thought calibration was a meme but on default profile it snaps at like 2 m/s.

It's not perfect at all

G502, super comfy with a couple of buttons for macros.

Actually, your pic is the way to go. I've used it for a year and I'd definitely buy it again.

check'd, blyat

my nigger right here

>For all you gamers out there, what mouse do you use and why?
Bought a G102 three weeks ago because it its the only decent mouse below 50USD. Also because it's fits really nice in my small-to-middle sized palm and the whole body is pure plastic. No soft touch coating, no rubberized pads, just rough surface plastic.

Mionix Naos 7000

Looking to get a new mouse as this one is finally giving up the ghost after some years. Everything is so wide though. I don't want to feel like I'm holding a baseball anymore.

rival 100, its fucking great, but the mouse4 and 5 buttons are kinda tiny
breddy gud for 30 burgers

Got this a couple months ago. How long did yours last?

I've had it since around 2013 I think. I would say I've used it extra heavily. Went through a period where I was gaming for a literal 18-22 hours a day for a while.

It held up until about a month and a half ago my mouse wheel click stopped registering unless I pressed extra hard. Now my LMB isn't registering every click; even holding it down it will cut out.

So I've had 4 solid years with it, and if you're a more reasonable user, I could see it going 6 or more, at LEAST 5.

>hey Sup Forums recommend me a good mice that will last me a few years or more
>hey now there partner cool down I meant find me a cheap shitty mouse I can afford!

even top of the line mice are in the $40 range
if he doesn't want some pro gaymen shit, but just something that wont break, it's reasonable to ask for something less than that.
fuck you faggot

Encouraging. Thanks.

>Sup Forumstard who can't even replace a simple mouse cord
>posts on Sup Forums
Get the fuck out.

as I said in the last thread

had microsoft inellimouse 1.11A for 7 years and i'm a hardcore quake player.
I switched to zowie because of the ressemblance and it's actually lighter

bad idea to pay more than 20-30 bucks for a mouse

stop being a salty elitist cunt.

$55 is a good fucking deal.

I usually do this trick with my mouses.

>Buy a decent logitech mouse
>Buy a shitload of switches from ebay.
>When I have issues with clicking I change the copper connector from the old switch with a new one.
>Mouse is brand new for another half year+

Did this for years with my G9X and now doing with a G402.

>cable died

Cable for G400 is like $3 on aliexpress

>6-year-old razer deathadder shits itself finally
>buy a logitech g502
>functions fine but feels way too small for my grip and it has too much bullshit on it
>return it and go for ergonomics instead, get a steelseries rival 300
>mouse feels great in my hand but takes an annoyingly high amount of pressure to press down m1 and m2

fug

i have plenty of time before i have to return it, should i try to get used to it or just keep trying different mice? are there any mice with a shape similar to the rival 300 but with maybe better buttons?

I use the logitech g900, pretty satisfied thus far. Yes I will shill it if you tell me it's shit

I do this with my mice but it's the wheel sensor that needs replacing. I got a 10 pack of those from Alibaba, it extended the life span of both my home hardware and the one I use at work by 5 years already.

death adder.
its comfy. rubbery skin is still not damaged.
i bought it like 6 years ago and its still works fine.

bought it cause my previous genius one was glitching - sometimes was giving me strange spin around in fps gaems

Would it be possible to add a keyboard switch, in theory? That click though.

Too big.
Also these micro switches on mouses are already mechanical.

I got a new deathadder elite a few weeks ago. It works incredibly well, is a good weight, and I got it on sale for less than $40. Was a pretty good buy.

>t. wristlet

I know it's a laser sensor which isn't great if you're a "pro" gamer, but I used this mouse for 3 years. Bigger than the g502, slightly lighter, braided cable and easy to click buttons

amazon.de/Sharkoon-Drakonia-Gaming-Laser-Tasten/dp/B00889SAE8

Have had a logitech g3 for 10 years. Still works great, but my hands grew and I needed something more ergonomic. Bought pulsefire fps recently. Works great so far.

haha :)

G502 user, can anyone tell me if my sensitivity is too high or too low?
youtu.be/JeTtLIs-RFg

it doesn't look too high or low, but you can't really tell that from a video anyway

if i had to make a comment on your aim, it's that you don't really rely on muscle memory at all. you move your crosshair on enemies, confirm it's on top of them and then fire. you should learn the physical movement required to quickly snap onto an enemy and shoot without any visual confirmation at any point. and that kind of skill comes only with practice and getting used to your sensitivity.

if you can't twitch aim reliably using your shoulder and elbow even with 1-2 weeks "practice", then you should knock your sensitivity down.

Looks fine. It's usually down to your muscle memory anyway. Some say use low for precision/hitscan, high for projectile/spray but desu i've seen a guy land precise meatshots in tf2 scout vs scout with mouse accel, so, seriously, anything that works for you is fine.

Buy another G400/G400S

They should be easy to find for a decent price. Seriously though I tried a G502 and a G303 and they are shit compared to the G400S for me.

G303 is too small for my hands and the G502 has terrible mouse feet, a shit cable wire and its also awkward to hold for me.

303's braided cable is actually not bad at all, still would prefer an unbraided one though. Not sure why the G502 uses a worse braided cable.

If you want to be cheap, those cheap James Donkey mouses are pretty good.

>D2

OMEGALUL

>g102/g203 master race

Hate that soft shot on the left and on the right side.

G600 - because in a world of keyboards, some men don't. Seriously the buttons are amazing for strategy games and spreadsheets, and frankly I can't detect any difference in accuracy between it and my G400. I still hope they make a new G600 with a decent sensor just for bragging rights, but I don't want to give up the second right click with some Corsair or Razer knockoff.
>inb4 I get monkey paw'd with some Decepticon looking G699XSXSX GAYMEN ELITE PLUS nonsense

Shit's good but you play shooters with it?

I use some generic logitech hamster and frankly it sucks, I've only now noticed it in FPS games after building a new rig.

I wonder if the 10€ chink gaming hamsters are any good. 100€ on a hamster seems overkill.

you can replace the cables on G400 or cut it and resolder it

i threw it awat when it broke