Why do indians have to fuck up everything that they touch in tech?

Why do indians have to fuck up everything that they touch in tech?

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2692/text
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20161128/CRPT-114HRPT-S2943.pdf#page=1438
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7hcolp/disturbing_redpill_the_day_obama_nationalized_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, fuck pocahontas

Because, you allow them to, retard.

ajit is an honorary aryan for triggering the libs
he wants to make the internet free and not under government control whats bad about that?
learn a thing or two, you'll see many youtubers agree with this, it fucks over (((google)))

youtubers are retards
and evidently so are you
keep listening to other people to tell you how to think, sheep

He poo'd on our freedom

Pai Ajit my son

>he wants to make the internet free
Everyday I'm glad I don't live underneath an north american ISP.

>he thinks a white guy wouldn't sell him out for money

You'd celebrate him shitting in your mouth if it meant liberals had to smell it.

mfw you're so triggered by libs you give up your freedums

This is the absolute state of the delusional Sup Forumstard subhuman. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF THE NEGATIVE RAMIFICATIONS, IF IT UPSETS A LIBERAL, IT *MUST* BE GOOD :^D"

Also
>giving up consumer protections and regulations so that big businesses can fuck the consumer up the ass for every last penny is "making the internet free"
How did these braindead shits not get killed by walking into traffic as a child?

Roughly mirrors the progressive mindset
>I don't care about the terrorism, crime, and social unrest, if the immigrants vote left, they must be good
The delicious irony here is that one of said immigrants went on to undo something you want. Expect more of that in the future.

Sup Forums suffers from cognitive dissonance. The only reason they defend pajeet is because they are defending tramp,

>head so far up your own ass you actually think progressives like Ajit Pai "lol because he's an immigrant or something"
Shocking, I know, but it just so happens that progressives are capable of hating persons of other races and faiths for being terrible unforgivable people, rather than just hating them based on their race or faith inherently like some sort of mouthbreathing xenophobe.

And it just so happens those people are going to help us tear your beloved progressive dreams to pieces. Glad you think supporting us is good for you.

Remember: you can choose to not use google/amazon/Netflix/silicon valley services and block all of their shit, but you can't block or stop using ISP services because you need them if you want to shitpost on internet.

POO

Were you born stupid?

He probably still shits in the streets out of a childhood habit.

>REEEE
>I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE RETURNING TO THE BARBARIC INTERNET WASTELAND OF PRE-2015

>allowing the government to literally censor anything they want and revoke TitleII licenses to those that provide access to it is "net neutrality"

Countering Information Warfare Act of 2016 (S.2692)
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2692/text

National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20161128/CRPT-114HRPT-S2943.pdf#page=1438

tl;dr the president can label literally anything they want as propaganda, even if its from a non state source (your shitposts count), and then ban it instantly, take down all ISPs who provide access to it, and then deploy an entire shill team of journalists and even out of country assets to frame it however they want using your tax dollars.

"Net Neutrality" my ass, we don't have it.

Protip: ISPs could legally throttle content and charge for "fast lanes" even after Obama "passed net neutrality."
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7hcolp/disturbing_redpill_the_day_obama_nationalized_the/ a good read regarding this. Scary shit.

>Letting POO IN LOOS migrate to your country

>poos in your internet

>/r/The_Donald
Might as well quote Comcast at this point.