This triggers the privacyfag

This triggers the privacyfag

>tfw I don't watch or recognize anything on this list
I don't feel free Sup Forums, I want to become a normalfag again.

>one member watched pirates 365 days in a row
That's fucking hilarious

Same. Except I never was a normalfag.

>tfw I have no idea what any of those shows are about

Have you ever been around kids? Once they decide they like something, they've got no problem watching/listening/reading/playing it every single goddamn day.

If you look at the uk chart somebody watched bee movie an absurd number of times. Almost 200 or something. I think op chart is just america.

You should see what analytics people at dating sites come up with. OKcupid has a ton of privacyfag-triggering blog posts.

>What is screencasting
Those people were undoubtedly streaming it out for other people, who kept wanting to watch it for some reason.

>Shows so good we took our time to enjoy them
>Neo Yokio

Why would it? Those all can be collected without any client side privacy violatins. A server keeping track of how often a file is downloaded is not a privacy issue.

I only watched American Vandal and Stranger things on that list. I didn't "devour" American Vandals. It took me like 4 weeks to get through it. The first episode was pretty funny, but it got old fast.

As for Stranger Things, literally everyone watched it. Big "who cares?"

>Mexico
>Antarctica
>just america
the state of (You)

>neo yokio

Like you wouldn't go around excitedly telling all of your friends everything you watch, if you had any

The actual rankings I mean. The bee movie vs piates is the only thing changed on the bottom line.

I shall look into it.

>neo yokio
>savored
Well this list goes straight to the trash.
>Mexico
>watching every single day
>privacyfag
Piracy is a problem in that country. People even sell copied content in broad daylight.
>365 days in a row
What is leaving shit playing for people on lobbies to watch.
Who made this list?

I think the concern is shit like the partner stuff.
But I'm not a privacyfag so I'm not completely sure, I just thought it might intrest them. seems happy with it.

Some of these stats don't seem very honest. Like they're listing most of these original shows because they're not very popular and they spent too much money making them.

Always rewatch WWII in color on netflix. My favorite part is watching japs get raped by fire bombs.

>My favorite part is watching japs get raped by fire bombs
Me too.

>tfw never watch tv or movies of any kind until vacations so i can enjoy movies and maybe television shows recommended by people i know

I dont have a netflix account what is dear white people?

>>privacyfag
>Piracy
learn to read

>are they even trying to hide it anymore?

>watching tv

lmao

I read the image first and stopped reading after Neo Tokio.

>tfw superior Hulu user

I was gonna say this in the Sup Forums thread but it archived on me.
The black man is the cuck. He is enjoying a little time with his family before he goes to his cuckshed.

>they didn't like neo yokio