IS THIS THING A MEME ?

Other urls found in this thread:

davidrevoy.com/article132/numpad-hack-for-mypaint
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YES

NO

MAYBE

I DON'T KNOW

I have a nostromo. It's comfy, and you can program any button to do anything for any game.

BUT IS IT BETTER THAN A KEYBAORD?

Would you recommend it for FPS games?

THIS

I GUESS? It's more comfy for me, and the orbweaver is adjustable to boot. Crazy price though.

IT LOOKS LIKE A MEME BUT I HAVENT USED ONE

What are these called?

so it is just comfort?

If you're a gaymurr then no, it's pretty nice actually

Sure. And set the dpad to do small macros or button presses that you use often.

If you have a programmable keyboard already, then the only reason to get this is for comfy factor, and that is down to personal taste and body size + structure.

>$240

Oh and of course fuck chroma. Ridiculous money for ridiculous RGB.

They're good for MOBAs. That thumb stick allows camera movement while keeping your cursor aimed where you need to be, as opposed to dragging it to the screen edge.

My homie had one, he said it was good for gaming and eating at the same time and he gained weight from it.

They're actually really good for non-MMOs. Gives you a shit ton more desk space for mouse movement and more buttons you can use your thumb with comfortably. Better ergonomics as well. A little pricey though.

As an owner of a nostromo, it's pretty useful even outside of games. You could use it as a programmable macro board for video/photo editing and what not. For gaming, it's pretty comfy, but some of the buttons are hard to reach unless you have fingers longer than average. The orbweaver may have fixed these problems, but idk.

If you want it, get it. I still have mine.

Pairs great with a graphics tablet to set up hotkeys and macros. Haven't tried using it to game even though it's intended for that.

for typing? no
for running basic commands? sure

I had the original Belkin. I used it for light gaming on my UMPC. It had about the same footprint as the entire keyboard for size comparison.

Build quality was iffy. The scroll wheel was uneven. I have no idea how the quality is now with Razor.

There's no scroll wheel on razer ones because they're supposed to be used in conjunction with a mouse.
Build quality is pretty good, mine wobbles slightly unless on a padded surface and it's lasted a few years, but I don't use it often and i fully expect it to shit itself any day now because
>razer

>Colors of the rainbow
GAY

Nah. Rainbows belong to the Alt Right now. They use it to demonstrate the beauty of individuality. When you mix all the colors of the rainbow together you get an ugly brown.

Why is it that once degenerate faggots decide to make something that isnt made by them and neither belongs to them, make their trademark and everyone else condemns that thing. The rainbow is the light being splitted by the water for fucks sake. These breathing cancers corrupt anything they touch, they should have been exterminated long ago. They corrupted video games, internet, cartoons, politics. So much fucking damage and people keep meming that X us gay because gay parasites touched it

Huh, I never noticed that the orbweaver doesn't have one. The nostromo does and I like being able to MULTI WHEEL SCROLLING.This is a dealbreaker.

Thats exactly what I used my Belkin for, for the better part of a decade.
I personally wouldn't buy anything from Razer but as a concept these pads are fantastic. Far more comfortable than using a keyboard.

I could see using something like this if I had some kind of cockpit project for flight and space sims.

It costs so fucking much money and I've heard the build quality is bad.

>Be me while CSGO was a thing
>This dude who was shit wants to play with me and my mates
>The guy keeps on dying because he keeps stopping and getting shot
>"Ugh wtf! My keys keeps getting stuck!"
>Keeps happening
"Dude, what's wrong with your keyboard? Just get a new one"
>"I'm using the Razer Orbweaver"
>Wtf?
>Look it up later, it costs hundreds of Australian dollary-doos
Just buy a real fucking keyboard from a non-meme company.

It's because noodles aren't straight when wet, sweetie. ;-)

They're insanely overpriced, and they're made by razer so their build quality is shit, but they're very useful for mmos

Own one and it's comfy as fuck for FPS games. Also let's you program macros and switch profiles on the fly. There's nothing as comfy as switching guns using the thumbstick.
CONS
>price
>stupid razer software
>orbweaver feels awesome because it has mech switches but it lacks on board memory and depends completely on the shit razer software to set up
>orbweaver chroma is useless, only adds shit leds, base version is the same
>price
>being a razer product

>but they're very useful for mmos
Are they ? It looks to me like it doesn't have enough buttons for that.

there, i just saved you $100.

This

razer ruined the nostromo by cutting down the macro features to only a few seconds instead of virtually limitless
if this new version can actually automate stuff again, it's good.

>razer ruined the nostromo by cutting down the macro features to only a few seconds instead of virtually limitless
How come? Was it some fairplay excuse?

there was no excuse, they just cut it down and the thing previously was obscure enough that the new users drowned out the few people who noticed a change.
Original reasoning may very well be as you said. It definitely was what i had been using it for, automating support characters in an MMO some 8 years ago

That's cool.

Did you suck off his toes?

I have one I use for MOBAs and anything top down like starcraft. It's nice to move the screen with the thumb stick rather than moving the mouse. Only good for gayming tho

What's wrong with razer?

My biggest complaint would be the build quality. I'm most certainly never buying their mice again. I should have learned with the first one. My deathadder 2013's middle click stopped working pretty fast, and both the right and left click are doubleclicking now.

The drivers being gay with the account/cloud shit and no onboard profiles makes it even worse. High DPI is indeed a meme, I wish I knew that before. Marketing for normies ruins products.

That does sound like some poor quality.

CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION

Really want to build one of these myself.. but don't know how I could get an accurate thumbstick.. or proper keycaps. Must investigate!

davidrevoy.com/article132/numpad-hack-for-mypaint

Razor drivers are cancer, glue on palmgrip rubbers turns to slime, it wobbles a bit, but the concept is good, I have arthritis and shit like this lets me play much longer then a normal keybord

I came back here for this.

THE FORM FACTOR BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF A KEYBOARD FOR FPS

BOUGHT THE N52TE RIGHT WHEN IT RELEASED

MECHANICAL VS MEMBRANE SWITCHES ARE A MEME, MECHANICAL SWITCHES WONT HELP THE NOSKILLZ

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

>numpad-hack
All he did was fucking plug in a numpad and assign keyboard shortcuts.

I just plugged in a second mouse. I feel like such a mad leet hacker.