He has his pc on the carpet

>he has his pc on the carpet

enjoy your dust and pet hair

why do animes go into mini seizures when they speak

>be 13
>take PC apart for cleaning
>put parts on bare floor
>called off to walk a dog
>"user, while you were away I moved all your computer parts on the carpet because it's cold on the bare floor."
There's a point where sufficiently advanced incompetence becomes indistinguishable from malice.

kek, cause the autismos that watch them have to pick up something greatly autistic from them in order to feel special, and that's either turret's or "personality disorders"

>not shaving your pets
is K-on really that good
dunno if i should watch it I'm sure it would bore me to death but they're really cute

>turrets

>be 16
>managed to build my first gayman PC with part-time job monies
>go on holidays with family and lend friend my PC since his died recently
>come back from holidays and pick up PC a day later
>"Hey user, I swapped our your GPU for my better one"
>broken ports, visibly burnt components and no ram

And this is why I haven't lent anybody anything for the past decade.

>turrets

I give my PC a nice clean once a month, not that it needs it but because it makes me feel good :)

People aren't really this stupid, right?

pic not related

PSU collects the most dust, so that's where I start - I just replace the rad fans and the top 140mm with noctuas and holyfuck they're amazing

I don't have pets and the filter on the intake prevents lots of dust from accumulating.

Jokes on you, OP, I have my mini ITX case on my desk.

>2017
>Having a huge noisy 2ton PC

Once you grow out of gaymes you realize all you need is a glorious APU to do your adult tasks.

nadoka was offered a piece of her cake and she took the strawberry on top
anyone would be agitated by that

Because most anime is actually 4-5fps...

>not just having dust filters and a positive pressure setup.

The effects of negative pressure, everyone.

APU systems can be tanks and Threadripper has been done in 19.5L... (see pic related, not mine)

case?

Dust filters are gay

I'm about to adopt a little kitten, never had a pet before and I have my pc on the living room floor, should I worry about hair? Should I get filters or something?
Pic related

I want a Moshe Dayan cat!

Just dust your shit out every month. Also get a fucking rack. My pc currently sits on a $20 Walmart rack because my dorm desk is small.

You're gay and stupid.

4u

cute neko

It just looks like that because the retard faggot maker of that gif cut way too few frames for it to actually show what the girl says in the sub. That's typical for those cancer websites that don't use webms.

I have two cats and i don't have any filter. They both lose tons of hair. Don't put your pc on the floor tho, i keep mine on my desk.

I have my pc in a wooden box attached to my desk that is just barely big enough to fit it, it has a few small slots on the side but it gets really hot if I play new games. I just keep a fan blowing at it or that box becomes a heat chamber. I'm thinking of widening the slots with the dremel