/brit/

Yvonne edition

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/web-team-will-post-online-tonight-no-need-to-prepare-it-for-rollover/news-story/15db302a8152a9c10fdc7d74ff21a698
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better thread

>3 threads up
he'd be fuming

what if the janny is a girl

hi

Education: 9/10
Employment: NA/10
Social: 9/10
Romantic: 3/10
Fitness: 9/10
Health: 9/10
Financial: 1/10

hate my existence

>Employment: NA/10

sort this and and you're golden

Most relationships start through work, it sorts out your finances and if you are truly 9/10 social you'll enjoy it.

I think I'm just an unhappy person and will continue to be regardless of my circumstances

I was miserable when I was working too

theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/web-team-will-post-online-tonight-no-need-to-prepare-it-for-rollover/news-story/15db302a8152a9c10fdc7d74ff21a698

This will fry your noggin

only thing im good at is eating food

*sharts*

super busy

You in a mart, mate?

only thing im good at is eating pu$$y hmu ladies

Normie hours finally over?

Education: N/A
Employment: 7/10
Social: 2/10
Romantic: 0/10
Fitness: 5/10
Health: 8/10
Financial: 7/10

>walk into bedroom
>see this

Reaction?

doing a poo

Runts think Nazis didn't want world domination. Hitler like many Nazis was a WW1 fanboy who wanted a return to the Age of Empires with the German old guard leading the way into a world dominated by Germany. The main enemies were Communism and Capitalism.

lol remember when germany won a world war?

haha

He did, but it was never the plan to conquer everything in one war.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

r e a l n i g g a h o u r s

>subscribe

No thanks laddie

True

>The Seven Years' War was a world war fought between 1754 and 1763, the main conflict occurring in the seven-year period from 1756 to 1763. It involved every European great power of the time except the Ottoman Empire, spanning five continents, and affected Europe, the Americas, West Africa, India, and the Philippines.

They did and you helped them. They were fighting 6 countries at once for the first two years, too

who are you?

>not even 1 am
fuck off normie real nigga hours isn't till atleast 1

NEED to shag a boy i met on /brit/

just another day in nigger town

want to install ableton and use max for live to make semi-generative music

been making electronic music for like 5 years now but never have any motivation and everyone's putting so much more effort in and want to delete everything i've done but then sometimes i'll make music for 18 hours at a time and have weeks where i'm totally obsessed

feel like i might be bipolar lads

what film is this?

>black people

When the Janny wakes up, this thread will be deleted and all your posts will go to waste, just like last time this was tried.

I'd recommend you go back to the other thread before you're hit with disappointment.

cuck

>When the Janny wakes up, this thread will be deleted
most certainly yes

Strokeoffski

what a nice Polish lady

holy rekt batman