Sup Forums I come to you with a simple request. Recommend me a good android music player

Sup Forums I come to you with a simple request. Recommend me a good android music player.
In return, I give you a black man enjoying some honey.

Apple Music

A thread died for this
>>Sup Forumssqt

Install Gentoo

Unsatisfactory. I'm still under the impression that Apollo is good. Am I correct?

Poweramp

Now we're getting somewhere. I've looked around and found Poweramp mentioned quite a bit. Thanks breh, I'll take a gander.

Vanilla

Foobar2000

/thread

Google Play Music

I used to use Poweramp before Spotify.

GoneMad Music Player.

Stellio
>A lot of themes
>Fast and smooth
>Plugins for Dropbox and Vk
>It contains nice looking unlocker
>It has free version with almost no ads

Rocket player

Foobar2000

Any more stupid questions?

>almost no ads
Wew lad

If you want to get the most from your phone in terms of quality get PowerAmp and install Viper4Android and turn it on.
Then enable the MusicFX option in PowerAmp to lint those two app together.
After enable convolver or pick one of the DDC for your earbuds/headphones and you are set for life.

ricing is waste of time

I didnt say anything about ricing though.
If you want to pump the best possible audio quality your phone can deliver PowerAmp + V4A is the way to do it.

Aside from the buzzing and retarded controls

never had that issue
so its either your earbuds or you are retarded and fuck something up

Pay for BlackPlayer. It's excellent.

I just want a music player that I can fast forward and rewind by long pressing the volume rocker (when screen is locked) and I want the amount of skip to be adjustable in settings (10s-1m or so). Mplayer allows you to do this but mplayer isn't great for audio because it doesn't display any metadata, on the other hand Blackplayer would pretty much be perfect if it had this feature.

This is important because when I'm driving and listening to music if I want to go back I need to open and unlock the phone and go into the app and slide the bar around to find the right portion of the song I want. It's clunky and dangerous because I have to take my eyes off the road for a long time.

Speaking of which... is there any audiobook player? Usually players keep just one position for the "currently playing", which isn't very practical if I want to switch between books.

GoneMAD

There is no substitute.

Winamp

Foobar2000 for days.

There are people posting in this thread, right now, who have a proprietary music player installed and recommend it to others.

Android version of foobar2k sucks. Not nearly as good as the desktop version.

I use vanilla music. Works well, only problem I have is it not loading embedded album art in high res, if anyone know a solution please tell me.

And they frankly just don't care :)

I wish my DICK was that honeycomb

Don't worry I checked from the archives it was just a shilling thread with two replies