/csg/ Chink Shit General

Ready those near empty neet wallets once again! There's rumblings of chink sites going all out on 12.12!

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a small panda figure for 50 cents • user just got his KZ ZS6 • user receives a christmas card from Penon Audio • user can't resist chink shit • Orico also makes transparent HDD docks • user received a $11 prescription glasses • user criticizes the KZ ZS6 • user has no time to mess around with his 11/11 purchase • user got his Bluedio T4s • user dresses up his doll Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/New-arrival-Smallest-Full-HD-720P-Mini-DV-DVR-Camera-Camcorder-Night-Q5-miniature-camera-infrared/32675551120.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5_10152_10151_10065_10344_10068_10345_10342_10343_51102_10340_10341_10609_10541_10084_10083_10307_10539_10312_10059_10313_10314_10534_100031_10604_10603_10103_10605_10594_10596_10107_10142,searchweb201603_2,ppcSwitch_5&algo_expid=d410892e-0679-41ae-ad54-b51266d8bd2d-2&algo_pvid=d410892e-0679-41ae-ad54-b51266d8bd2d&rmStoreLevelAB=0
imgur.com/a/53kLs
youtube.com/watch?v=IrrADTN-dvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im gay lol.

Dis shit is gud
Great build quality, great sound(i like it better than my ty hi-z 32), Soundstage is wiiiiiiide, and really comfy.

Best $6.50 i have ever spent

Bought cheapest possible bluetooth usb dongle for 1.2€ off ali, motherfucker works perfectly.

Just how gay are you

Are there any half decent 12/12 deals? I've been looking around goybest and Ali and haven't seen anything remotely good.

>not 1€ from ebay
CHINKED

Seriously, after I bought 1 and loved it, I bought 3 more because they're so fucking cheap. Even the mic works well, only issue is you have to crank them if ambient noises are loud (like when you're working out).

Damn, I remember an user that bought like 10 of those. I ordered one for me and one for my sister, I'm still waiting for them.

Ordered a Bluetooth cable for my ZS3 for $6.

Link?

I have some information on these "shipment cancelled" messages that occur in the tracking information...

Here's an explanation from one seller.

Seems like trouble at the chinese export customs.

ordered last week shit from taiwan and shipping is handled by dhl.
to this day still no tracking other than "electronic information received".
i have no experience with dhl, oly with postnl and china packet.
pls help.
also delivery is to europe.

>2k17
>believing chink businessman

So just moderately.

Also, I asked Orico Official Store about it and they re-sent a cancelled order.

I hope this means that we now have a bit more information about these messages.

They gonna get chinked

Any chink solutions for IP TV? Some local jew is selling ''subscriptions´´ to IP TV but you have to buy a €100 box. I don't mind shelling out the sub but I feel like shitbox is overpriced.

you can buy an android tv device and install kodi. then you can install an m3u playlist loader on it and just find some playlists full of live shit.

google is your friend

buy a 15 quid 2905X box and install libreelec on it

2gb ram

Yes the chinks can help you film your sister in the shower.

Is this for a voyeur bathroom can, you degenerate?

NO!

I just need a small waterproof camera.

aliexpress.com/item/New-arrival-Smallest-Full-HD-720P-Mini-DV-DVR-Camera-Camcorder-Night-Q5-miniature-camera-infrared/32675551120.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5_10152_10151_10065_10344_10068_10345_10342_10343_51102_10340_10341_10609_10541_10084_10083_10307_10539_10312_10059_10313_10314_10534_100031_10604_10603_10103_10605_10594_10596_10107_10142,searchweb201603_2,ppcSwitch_5&algo_expid=d410892e-0679-41ae-ad54-b51266d8bd2d-2&algo_pvid=d410892e-0679-41ae-ad54-b51266d8bd2d&rmStoreLevelAB=0

everything will and can be traced back to you as soon as you place that memory card in your computer

Creep.

For the toilet?

I was memeing about the untraceable part for (You)s

The reality is I'm making a tiny submersible and want a camera to mount on the front of it.

For bikini pics?

post progress pics of submersible you lying piece of shit

Whats the best chink-alternative for the picrelated.

>pic related
>made in china clearly visible on cable

being highly autistic gives you these wonderful ideas that you have never thought of before but when someone calls you out for being a pedo creeper all of a sudden they spring to the front of your brain

you should just commit sudoku like other user and buy a chink sex robot that looks awful and fuck it to truly transcend

Do you also want the sweat resist?

That camera looks like it's far away from being waterproof.

For example, exposed ports (USB, memory card).
Well, when I continue and actually read the product description it reads "does not have waterproof function, please avoid [...] exposed to rain"

Anyway, I'm also confronted with a similar problem to solve:
I need to waterproof a piece of electronic (housed in a plastic case), preferably without adding any sound isolation in the process.

Any ideas on how a generic piece of cheap chink electronic can be waterproofed?

And cum

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Best you can really do is a plastic cover. Pre-made underwater cameras use a clear plastic box to seal the camera into. Consider getting an underwater specific camera if that's what you need, and add some buoyancy to the submersible to compensate for weight, since it doesn't actually need to be small and light you dip.
Unless you're actually needing it to film your sister in the shower like a normal person

I can't think of a chink replacement that actually sounds as good as Jaybirds

I'd ask the chinks but I doubt they'd answer

Dicklet.

I currently have no items on the way from AE.

AMA.

>not playing post office roulette

why even live

Ordered the 8W USB soldering iron
>120V at the tip when connected to wall
Should be a good portable one with a powerbank anyways

Replied to old thread, oops.
woahza she's got some gazonka zonks. Thanks for the imgur album user, top tier. Looking forwards to more reviews and updates in the future senpai.

Does George actually into perfect English or is he copypasta?

link

I had a "shipment cancelled". Got a refund after a few days.

Anyone who has ever bought a chink leather passport cover? I'm looking for one.

I have 8.90 dollars in my webmoney account (cyкa блять)
Give some cool gadget or interesting shit that don't go in the poop chute

thanks for that!
looks like the pain in my forearm goes away after mimicking that position

>think for me

I am outsourcing my impulsive buying to you guys in the same way that western companies outsource production to china.

Well shit, I replied to posts before realized its dead. Every fucking time.

Glad I could entertain you user. No worries, im going to be taking a lot more pics. Happy fapping yo.

Also, heres the imgur for this thread.

imgur.com/a/53kLs

And I replied to the other thread, lol.

Thanks user desu

It's probably really fun to use this stuff in a "threesome" with a real girl

Or guy

Thats the plan, stan. Going to get a strap on harness for her to take the ride of her life.

Could be fun too, but a trap or full tranny would be better.

anyway, how much was the doll?

no one actually believes your lies when you say you have a girlfriend and she encouraged you to buy this rubber fuck chink doll

A little over a grand, maybe about 1100. Look for "jelly dolls" on ali, thats where we got her. Their website is JY Dolls.

heh, JY Dolls is based in Dongguan, its basically China's biggest brothel. the entire city is just whores

>All these cute dolls like pic related
>user orders one that looks like an sjw.

>get a loli sent to you in the mail
>fbi arrives instead of the doll

Not into kids man. Also mines face was based off marilyn monroe, and the body was based of a chick named lisa marie bickel, apparently some ex marine turned FBB.

>Also mines face was based off marilyn monroe
get your money back my dude

now I've heard all the fucking bullshit I can take

I believe him and what he says bruh. Speak for yourself.

Good bluetooth transmitters?

Oh baby

Yeah.

can someone explain how tracking works?
can i check where the package is every moment or?
i ordered some shit of gb a month ago and i just want to check where it is

Were you in a coma the last 20 years?

yes
just help me out man
i have a shipment/tracking number
do i put it in some of those weird websites to check where the package is
since i dont have access to the acc from where it was bought
a friend of mine bought it for me
hope i was clear enough

Ask him then.

after how long should i worry about the package, whats the time limit for opening disputes?
i guess they start counting from when you pay for the item, not from when they ship it?!

17track

doesnt even have to be loli

Links? I wanna check these out

its bad enough cumming into my programming socks i got from aliexpress let alone carrying a 50kg rubber doll and cleaning and hosing her cunt out every few hours

Help me bois, Christmas is coming soon and I wanted to get my parents a gift. I found a very nice pink casio for my mother and considered getting watch for my father as well but fuck me manly watches are hard to find. I looked at mechanical ones but they cost a lot and I'm earning next to nothing as a conscript.
Pic related, the one I'm thinking of getting my father for 1/5th my salary excluding shipping

>buying something now
>for christmas

user...

I live close to China so things take like a week to arrive if I'm lucky

Does your uncle work for nintendo?

You poor soul. We could have helped you if you weren't a shit son and came to us in early mid-November. We're not upset. Just disappointed, user. Like your parents.

>as a conscript
>I live close to China

I don't see the point of these, it only has a 3~4hr battery life, I need something that does 8~10 minimum.

cool thnx

Anyone bought electric tools tools? Thinking of getting a die grinder.

Poo in the loo, Rajeet

Link me up please

Just carry a power bank and charge it for half an hour. It charges up insanely quickly for me.

This is why I'm getting more and more annoyed when more and more phones come without headphone jacks.

Even xiaomeme is hopping onto the bandwagon with it's newer flagships coming with no headphone jacks and even no microsd.

youtube.com/watch?v=IrrADTN-dvg