>tfw you realise that France is objectively the greatest country in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

compte-a-rebours-francois-hollande.fr/
youtube.com/watch?v=hWLc0J52b2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No that's America

>americans believe this

How is Quebec OP?

Yes, I love how Islam is stopping degeneracy there.

Actually Ontarian :^)

Only great nations are

>France
>United Kingdom
>United States

*indifferent shrugging intensifies*

>posts from a burning favela while dodging bullets

Take off the UK.
Why ?
Because they needed us for their émulation, while we had to deal with spain, italy, Germany and portugal... and uk.

Ikr. Brazil really need some islam

What makes it objectively better?

Can you list some objective reasons it's better?

Historically and currently the UK is a world leader.

They ruled the world at one point and colonized some of the most successful countries. They're great

>Muslim embraces France to such degree that she wears French flag alongside a religious symbol

It would be if it's citizens weren't 4th world tier

A world leader ? Come on.
They aren't even in war or military opération. We are since the end of the ww2 : Indochina, algeria, Mali, Mauritania, Lybia, Syria...

What did they do ? Falklands ? """""Iraq"""""" ?

USA by far is the best nation.

France is backwater garbage. It meant something like 100-200 years ago or whatever. But now its biggest claim to fame is trying to combat ISIS by banning the "burkini". Wish I was joking.

We are bombing Isis, and don't forget that of it wasn't for France you wouldn't exist, mart sharter.

S

You mean the Kingdom of France which existed 250+ years ago? Nowadays you guys are on your 4th-5th Republic or whatever. And constantly, constantly embarrassing yourselves. You have no idea what a modern Republic looks like or what real Western values are (aka Freedom).

Also I never once sharted in a mart. That's a meme. Same as the meme where Frenchmen never bathe.

I hate favelas, all those women showing bunda, disgusting sluts.

Exactly. French 10 times more muslims than Brazil and 10 times more developed. "I'm sure it's just a coincidence" says the jew.

They uncucked themselves from the EU

They put on their big boy pants

>constantly embarrassing yourselves.

Becarefull ally, you're pulling the rope a little to far.

>big boy
for you

Banning Burkini is an embarrassment. Banning hijabis from holding public office is an embarrassment. Grow up and stop trying to oppress Muslim women, they didn't do anything to you.

Neck yourself. France is best ally

They are shit. With allies like this, who needs retarded backwards step cousins?

>literally beaten even by Mexico

>No Canada
OP is still a fag, but Canada is a pretty based country.

Canada is America-lite. Its not based, its "nice" at best. If it disappeared tomorrow nobody would notice.

>tfw

À quand Le Pen?

America is like that cool older brother that smokes and drives and lives dangerously
We're secretely jealous. But we'll never tell.

Hé larron , y'a une appli sympa pour ça
compte-a-rebours-francois-hollande.fr/
Tellement hâte d'y être. Y'aura sûrement des attentats ce jour là en plus !

>America-lite

Top kek mass shooting, terrorism, obesity (any other illnesses really) aaand to make this list short, everything else bad your people could have, you all own in a massive surplus.

We're Cuckanada at worst with our shitty prime, but Ya'll 'Mericans downstairs are on such a higher level of shit-tier standard of living.

>Freedom
says the country that has to deal with shit like the PATRIOT Act, and where workers have zero (0) paid vacation days.

Americans are literally all talk when it comes to freedom. In reality you guys are the first to bend over to whatever the fuck the government and/or big business dictates you do without ever contesting it. The French on the other hand do the exact opposite. Protesting against what the government does is a fundamentally French thing to do, whereas it's non-existant in the USA.

>inb4 "yeah but muh gunz!"

GB and France used to be the greatest,
now we have let the ''UN'' fool us into thinking we have to take into account the feelings of the rest of the world, that we can't have Empires.
Its shitty.
Shitty concrete buildings, tarmac everywhere, arab/black chavs/ entitled bitches, tabloid articles about how racism is wrong and we need more diversity + the icecaps are melting and its all our fault, and how the government needs to spy on us
And half the fucking music is shit trash.

But some of our legacy will remain, and for France's part, its hard not to like.
youtube.com/watch?v=hWLc0J52b2I

I like France. I'd like to live in Rouen someday. 10/10 comfy town

Grandparents lived there , my parents were born there and I'm moving there when I get my degree.