youtube.com/watch?v=_o74BnFSr8g
youtube.com/watch?v=sTERFohBbnE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oaths_of_Strasbourg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

say magnifeek poste

second

1st for GOAT British Gentleman

a lot of toot posters will come here ahahaha

window is open. curtains are closed. saw something faintly move in the mirror. can hear strange noises near the window.

quite scary

*comes out from behind curtain*
alri lmao it's me

greatest brit ever

Oh God it's a Yank!

*whacks you*

he is the guy who said that gommunism is not government control of everything xDDD

*gets up*

Pucker up, boyo :3

i didn't post this

need a bf

why are cats so cute lads
youtube.com/watch?v=_o74BnFSr8g

VIVE L'EMPEREUR

youtube.com/watch?v=sTERFohBbnE

LOL

>/brit/ + /fr/

not a fan

>i didn't post this

nor me

HOL DA DOOR

C'est homosexuel

Salut

PRETTY GIRL ON THE HOOD OF A CADILLAC

>online application asking for reference and other pointless information

How about you look at my resume first, and then decide if you would like to talk to me, and then I'll be happy to tell you anything more

Don't waste my time filling in useless information on the online article

>clean shave
>instantly regret it

yeh my boipucci itches sometimes after a shave too

>clean shave
>instantly regret it

the robot decides whether a human looks at it or not

how often do you fellas shave your pubes
mine get out of hand pretty quickly, and i don't shave enough, maybe only every two months or so

>the robot decides whether a human looks at it or not

Which is the problem with online applications

I could have a doctorate in Neuro-astronomical Surgery, but if I don't click the "Yes, I have 1 month experience" box, then the robot throws it away

U huh

..yeah

waheeyeyeye

Urist McAnon cancels post;
interrupted by troglodyte

What kind of haircut should I get?

I haven't had a hairstyle since I was in the 9th grade and wore a faux hawk

absolute autist

bonjour bonjour mes amis britons

>absolute autist

Genuine question: why do you Chicanos and Latin Americans have such a burning obsession with hating Canada?

good post

Life springs from death; and from the graves of patriot men and women spring living nations. The Defenders of this Realm have worked well in secret and in the open. They think that they have pacified Ireland. They think that they have purchased half of us and intimidated the other half. They think that they have foreseen everything, think that they have provided against everything; but the fools, the fools, the fools! — they have left us our Fenian dead, and while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace

it's just banter lad, chill out

People hate Canada?

but why?

Got called a radical race centrist in Coral.

i'd like to cum on her eyebrows

post toot

everyone hates china

Madmoiselle Delevinge et Hermione Granger se battent en duel : qui gagne ?

You should write for video games

Don't know. Spanish speaking countries other than Spain itself literally hate us on here

I have no clue why.

8/10 times someone taking time out of their day to shitpost about Canada is a spic and the other 2/10 times is Australians

>liberal shithole
>pakis everywhere
but most of all, they are just really shitty posters on the chon

Die, amerirorke.

Le monde.

great film

If you strike us down now we shall rise again and renew the fight. You cannot conquer Ireland; you cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom then our children will win it by a better deed.

We should have traded Alaska for all the Atlantic regions of Canada

RARE
A
R
E

because they're legitimately jealous
we're the top of the Totem pole and they're stuck in the mud.

tell me you got the pun , for the love of god

There's two tiers: us and them

You shitskin Mexicans are on the same tier as pakis

>The English and French

A winning combination.

this is why people don't like you lot 2bh

j'ai compris, elle était rigolote

mais n'expect pas ces damn criss d'anglos de la get

Just banter lad

what're you gonna do about it bud? get yourself all red in the face until you shart your pants?

was in a debate about immigration with two Jew mates

was going reasonably well until one of the jews' Arab gf joined in and tried to bring white guilt about colonisation/imperialism into the debate so I just dropped from the convo, can't be doing with SJW bs

Brazilians are the only South Americans I like

We know man no worries. Aussies are alright, you're welcome to come work at Whistler any time bud.

Fuck right off Paco. Go to /lat/ with the other shitskins

DÉJÀ VU
JE SUIS DÉJÀ VENU ICI
PLUS HAUT DANS LA RUE

merci je peux me coucher en paix désormais

DIE, RORKE

literally can't deal with the fact that i will never be fully delitized by fat cam

ARGENTINE MENTIONED

>Pro Deo amur et pro christian poblo et nostro comun salvament, d'ist di in avant, in quant Deus savir et podir me dunat, si salvarai eo cist meon fradre Karlo, et in adjudha et in cadhuna cosa si cum om per dreit son fradra salvar dift, in o quid il mi altresi fazet; et ab Ludher nul plaid nunquam prindrai qui meon vol cist meon fradre Karlo in damno sit.

Can you understand that?

NE T'ARRÊTE PAS
DE CROIRE

ACCROCHE TOI
A CE SENTIMENT

yeh, 20 Lambert please boss.

>that pic
this toot poster is based as fuck

fuck off frog

lmao is this a mix of portuguese, latin and romanian ?

VIVAT IMPERATOR IN AETERNUM!

Unironically LOVE the smell of my scrotum. Anyone else?

merde chou

is it vulgar latin

>wahhh wahhh fuck off frog fuck off frog wahh wahhh
Cry more, prison melter.

>posting such a small one

I see /brit/ + /fr/, not /brit/ + /failing countries from former commonwealth/

French from 800 AD

key quotes from the debate:

>You can't decide who goes based on what country they're from that's the height of xenophobia
>You stripped [your colonies] of their own cultural values and instilled your own forcefully and now will let those preferable not whites immigrate because they share your values, what a crock of shit
>But you're saying it like it's such a positive thing that you're prioritizing certain countries that have the same values. You can't just pick and choose shit like that
>I'm not a sjw. Don't use that as some kind of insult I'm tired of people referring to me as such. Caring about humanity and rights doesn't make me a "sjw"
>If we were SJWs we'd be saying that all whites are evil and that they should be surrendering their culture, as a part of an eye-for-an-eye thing, which just isn't true

it looks comfy

UNE FOIS QUELQUN M'A DIT
QUE LE MONDE ETAIT A MOI
JE N'ETAIS PAS L'OUTIL LE PLUS POINTU DE LA CABAAANE

where is it from ?
Oc, Oïl ?

fuck off frog

There's an abnormally large amount of paki street food videos on YouTube

Why are there so many

Puis-je renifle s'il vous plait

>arguing with these people
why? its absolutely nothing but a waste of breath
better to take action

on that note I'm worried my mate is losing it, he's talking about guns a lot and he insisted we go down to the range today to hang out, the entire time he was talking about Muslims.

hope he doesn't do something terribly rash, at least not yet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oaths_of_Strasbourg

he Oaths of Strasbourg (Latin: Sacramenta Argentariae; French: Les Serments de Strasbourg; German: Die Straßburger Eide) were mutual pledges of allegiance between Louis the German (†876), ruler of East Francia, and his half-brother Charles the Bald (†877), ruler of West Francia made on 12 February 842.[1] They are written in three different languages: Medieval Latin, Old French and Old High German, all in Caroline minuscule.[2] The Old French passages are generally considered to be the earliest texts in a language that is distinctly French.

d-did you say sjw outloud?
you might be an autistic faggot user.

ELLE AVAIT L'AIR UN PEU BETE
AVEC SON INDEX ET SON POUCE
FORMANT UN L SUR SON FRONT

Doing a wank