Hasn't been updated in over a year

>hasn't been updated in over a year
Can we have a Clover hate thread?

dashchan is infintely better anyway

who cares about the poorfags that can't afford an iphone x

It's open source, feel free to modify it to your taste.

If it works don't fix it.
Last thing we need is feature bloat.

floens is such a brainlet retard he has to put the names of countries next to the flag

>what is this weird little orange flag lol
>oh haha it's Germany xD
floens every day

>projecting

>Sup Forums
>dumb argieniggers
what a shithole

Fork and release an update with whatever you want today, faggot

Omnichan king

I didn't make the app

Argentines browse this board too user

why do you browse flag boards?

I like that feature.

I wish these false bait threads would get deleted because it's not true

but you're not dumb, or are you Facundo?

Define dumb, Ahmed. You would be surprised about who is dumb.

Yeah you're dumb, go back to Sup Forums Facundo.

>I like that """feature"""

To all of you people hissing, "Just make your own", you should know that most people are unable to program and code.

Too retarded to check commits.

Being edgy about a non-issue because he's on Sup Forums.

Why try to upset yourself so much about an app you're probably using right now

Maybe you should leave Sup Forums then.

Never understood why you guys need an "app" to viee Sup Forums when the browser just works ™

The only thing about clover that I dislike, is the inability to highlight text and quote it for easy green texting of specific parts of a post.

>viewing ads
whats up goy

The size of your screen (or lack thereof) is offensive.

>calling other people dumb
Calm down Ahmed, there's no need to reeee.

The thing is, I would never allow myself to become publicly associated with this shithole.
It's a shithole I hold dear, but it's still a shithole in the eye of the normies.

>nonissue
look how much room each flag takes up on its own line

I want the flag moved next to the post number like it is on desktop

You sound rather stupid. Are you unable to use a name that does not identify you when you create something?

How do you think I would publish the app on the store?

Under a fake name. Do you honestly believe anyone in real life is called "floen"?

t. Screenlet

Then your credit card and identity is now tied to the application. Sure, it's "only" visible to Google and Apple, but yeah, I'd rather not.

...clover is not on the play store

you know you don't the play store to download apps right

I don't really have a problem with it other than sometimes it doesn't let me paste

You don't need a credit card to upload something to the internet, kid.

You do need a credit card to actually get the application on a store. Very few retarded cunts outside of Sup Forums are going to sideload the app on their phone or tablet.

Fuck off fag

What's it like being retarded?

It always let's me paste. The only issues I have are lacked features. I want to be able to highlight text, and I want to be able to type the captchas as soon as I press the captchas button, rather than needing to tap the text box beforehand. It would also be nice if I could press the enter key to submit the captchas, rather than the triangle button.

Floen did it just fine, kid

How about dumb phoneposters hate thread?

Apparently not.

Floen?

Clover is the best, I've tried all the rest

>what is f-droid

/Thread

now that's more like it

Anyone that won't get fdroid or download the apk doesn't need a Sup Forums app on their phone.

Floens get back to work

FLOOOOEEEEEENNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!

when can we copy a part of a poste without jumping through hoops and having to quote text?

Clover is set up so that you can tap on a post (the whole post, not just the post number) to open up the reply window. This functionality prevents you from highlighting text. It's a step backwards, I have to say.

Make your own app nigger

>The only thing about clover that I dislike, is the inability to highlight text and quote it for easy green texting of specific parts of a post.

Agree.

Last update was 4 months ago. Too many dicks and analfucking made OP clinically retarded

Why do you browse Sup Forums?

>27%

Plug in that charger already.

According to F-Droid, the latest release of Clover (v2.3.1) came out July 17, 2017. The release before that (v2.3.0) came out March 23, 2017, and before that, v2.2.0 came out October 5, 2016. It would appear we are due for a new update, but it has hardly been a year.

Anyone who can't download an APK and install it shouldn't have a phone at all.

Let me hide reply chains already so I can skip that obligatory retard that replies to 38 posts at the same time because everybody needs to see his opinions

Why do you post frogs?

>clover design

But it werks :^)

Heil Hitler

>Clover is set up so that you can tap on a post (the whole post, not just the post number) to open up the reply window
No it does not.

Does it work? If so, why does it need an update.

There is a specific feature in the settings for tapping the post number to open a reply window.

I installed dashchan the other day, out of boredom, and I have to admit it looks promising
but it comes with a fair amount of odd design decisions
>no swipe to close thread
>"open pages" is weird to say the least
>watched threads are called "favorites"
>it doesn't show you what "favorites" are closed/archived
>the watcher stops working every other day
>you can edit the font sizes, but the titles are proportional, so it is almost useless, because titles get overblown

good stuff? plenty
>amazing reply dialogue, and proper fullscreen captcha
>share to dashchan works great: it creates a draft with what you shared to the app, or adds it to your current reply

to me, it feels like Dashchan is the way to go, in terms of modularity, and customization, but it is still lacking features that, after years of Clover usage, are a must
swipe right to close is something included on every fucking app on android... it is common sense, and the whole pages/favorites/watcher is a clusterfuck

To add text highlighting capabilities. And make it so that you always automatically have an insertion point when you hit the captcha button and the legacy captcha shows up. You should be able to press the enter key on your keyboard to submit the captcha, too.

Remember that Dashchan can actually highlight text, also it has built-in screencapping among other cool features, and supports more imageboards. Lack of swipe is annoying but you get used to it.

I agree. I am/was quite happy with Clover, but I must admit, Dashchan is cool as fuck

the thing about Clover that pisses me off is the reply form, and having to scroll the catcha on a 5.5 inch display

Dashchan lets you swipe up or down to close images, so I guess swipe right to close thread is a given
the share feature is amazing. I can screencap something, and instead of saving, just share it to sync

is there Sup Forums app that can have more than one thread open at time?

>is there Sup Forums app that can have more than one thread open at time?
Chain was the best Sup Forums app by far. Much better than clover or anything else I've ever used.

I wish it still worked

>not using mimi
baka phoneposters tb.h f.am

All I want is a client that looks as good as Dashchan, but loads thumbnails as fast as Clover. Waiting a full two seconds for thumbnails to load on every scroll is fucking dumb.

You legacy captcha, you dill. You don't deserve clover.

Clover loads images fast because it preloaded them when you use WiFi. An ingenious feature, if I do say so myself.

Legacy CAPTCHA already interfers with thread creation, and will discontinued soon. Have you tried v2 CAPTCHA on Dashchan? It actually manages to be not painful.

Not painful you say? I always hear complaints. Some guy in this thread was complaining about them in his clover alternative app a short time ago.

If you're too lazy or too dumb to program just be thankful someone else is doing it for you for free.

I'm sure it was not Dashchan, because the dev implemented it in such a way that you will never get fading picture captchas, "if you don't see any, click skip" or anything other than very basic "select all x" that can be quickly and easily solved.

Simply having one problem with the gruvbox dark theme if you're around floens. It doesn't let you tap to see spoiler text like other themes. You need to tap and hold, which obviously means your finger is over the text you're trying to read

I'm glad I got rid of that buggy piece of shit app and installed dashchan. It works way better and has way more features than "if you press on a thread too fast I'll crash" app.

>just do it yourself bro lol
>actually spending time to learn the java+android abomination
that's what we have you pajeets for. You are to work for free on this little convenience while we do actual important work that benefits the community or the whole of humanity

frog website

Nice selfie, user. Tell me, what ground breaking work have you been part of? No, seeding your favorite weebshit does not count.

>elementary school tier insults
sorry, I don't think my research will make enough sense to you, pajeet

Humor me

I have no need, nor desire to use another app, this is a comfy experience for me.

And the catalog view I use.

I'm still using 1.2.11, never have any problems.

>not using Overchan
>twenty fucking seven teen

>that font
utterly disgusting, looks like it's been vertically stretched by 130%

Because it's much slower, you have to render an entire webpage every time instead of just feeding info to an API with the app

Clover's cool. OP is a fag.

Said the screenlet himself

How about we rape and murder phoneposting faggots instead

Is there an iPhone version? I know Apple b& it because it’s Sup Forums, but maybe with a heavy word filter to block out the edgy shit they’d approve it?

Where do you faggots come from? What are you doing in Sup Forums?

It's useful when it comes to catching stealth rares