Battle StationThread!!!

Show me your setups! This is my first pc and setup.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qxSHl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This is my first pc and setup.

The OP is not even searchable in the catalog. Post in the other one my god.

R8 my setup

gimme a r8

old pic from earlier this year, but not much has changed. I have since bought a new keyboard (mechanical) though.

Comfy af nice setup!

pls no bully

>pellet gun

>that vest
MAHTY! LICK MY BALLS MAHTY!

my old battlestation. felt a bit comfy when I was looking through my pictures

be gentle >.

It looks comfy as fuck.

More powerful than an XBox One.

imgur.com/a/qxSHl

>CellyPad
Do you have any legroom? How can that possibly be comfortable?

GayTexan/10
You probably live in Austin.

neat setup

this is by far the best thing ive ever seen on this board. congrats faggot

do you use that lotion to masturbate with? also, how's living at home with the parents?
>overwatch
>that microphone AND microphone stand
>those posters
nice to meet you fellow autistic.
that's just gay
poor / 10
probably a poor pothead
the autism is off the charts
still lives with his parents / 10
>apple
poor and gay / 10
looks gay as fuck
ikea furniture, snowball mic, yeah you're totally gay and poor
and more gay than an xbox one too
another edge lord / 10
you really should drink bleach. i hope you're taxed at a 70% rate because if you are wasting it on all that trash you obviously are not responsible enough for your money. all that money wasted on that trash could have easily helped someone out of poverty or sent a kid off to college.

An office so good it's worthy of a time-lapse video.

Hey. Don't call me gay just because I am poor.
But yeah, I have 0 right to post in this thread because I've never made a single effort towards esthetics.

(You)

put a sheet on your bed

1/2

2/2

can i have that wallpaper?

"gay" wow. Since when is locked 30 fps less "gay".
You should really use a different word.

Looking at your comments, you seem like a shit person. Heck, calling you a person is a fucking insult.

>fedora
>1970 wood siding
>that carpet
>all those anime figurines and anime in general
i would love to take a blacklight to your room just to see the amount of sperm all over the place.

>getting triggered by not receiving the circle jerk you were expecting.
if you want circle jerking you could head on over to reddit.

where did you get the crt?

What do you use the older MacPro for?
I use mine to run game servers for my co-workers. Mostly Ark and Minecraft.

5/10 it looks neat but the desk looks cheap, not a huge fan of the mousepad desu, also clean up those cables down below
5/10 nice hardware, left tv looks a bit old ,walls are way to cluttered (i'd remove that tshirt), desk also seems very cluttered, manage your cables better
6/10 you can clean your cables up, desu im not a fan of the tv above the main monitor, it seems like it'd cramp your neck up, plus your just flooding your peripheral with screens
aye its me 10/10
3/10 its functional, however many improvements can be made, newer monitors, nicer mice+keyboard, new desk, etc. and clean up those cables! (i understand if you're a lil broke, we all gotta start from somewhere)
9/10 absolutely beautiful, wonderful job and i bet it took time to achieve this aesthetic look, not a fan of glowing mousepads, also you can clean up those cables under your desk a little bit
3/10 theres a lot wrong here, you've got a decent computer but the case is tacky, pc on floor, repaint your walls, get more light in, clean up your setup (tidy up cables, etc.) and put a damn sheet on your bed m8
8/10 very nice, i'd put the pc on the floor, tidy up those cables behind your monitor.
7.5/10 you can clean up your cables a bit, not a fan of tenkeyless but i aint taking anything off for having one, it seems very dark, also you should get wooden blinds instead, itll go with your desk and contrast with the walls.
7/10 nice aesthetic but its a little too cramped for me to call it comfy
6/10 nice desk but clean up your cables, get newer/better montiors, tidy up on top
8.5/10 pc goes on floor, desk seems pretty cramped, love the lights
10/10 just amazing
9/10 clean up the cables and put the pc on the floor
8/10 seems very comfy, although a bit crowded

You did a great job rating every Battlestation in the thread so far. Now post your desktop you judgemental faggot.

Really nice aesthetics. Wall decoration is boring normalfag-tier garbage.

I don't really use it these days but I took it out of the closet to see if I had any interesting files on it. It's from ~2005 or something.

Only in front of the desk senpai :^} And if you look its on a shelf about 8 foot up not on a hat rack meaning its not in use Just a hat that I inherited from My Great Grandfather.

I bought three of them at the same time

Thanks

WEW lad thats not what i typed i typed F A M but alls well also a night shot

Howdy!

Saggggg. Comfy pape though, mind sharing?

Bit messy, nice lighting though.

Love.

>hp15
Solid. What's the brown bow behind the monitor?

box*

what box?

OH THE CANISTER its Yellowstone Bourbon

Some of my other proud bottles

Gotcha, I even quoted the wrong pic uh

I also plan on getting a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label Ghost and Rare only 18 bottles in the state of SC and ones in my small town and im friends with the owner of said Liquor store

V. nice.
Our current flat cabinet, got the basics covered; I'm really liking the kilchoman I recently got though.

Im too poor to get good scotch the only reason im getting the Ghost and Rare is I plan on getting the HE1000V2 and It's gonna take me 3 years to pay off and i want my first legal Drink with those headphones to be the Ghost and rare but now I need to figure out what album to christen them With

Holy smokes those are an expensive pair of cans, to each their own I guess :P I'm afraid my pleb tastes aren't gonna help on that decision

yeah Ive had the privilege to try them out in store but what other scotches would you recommend?

If you can, definitely go to a bar and try out a few if there is anywhere near you that has a good collection.
Not sure kilchoman is available outside of europe (I'm assuming you're a burger) but definitely try out laphroaig if you've never had any, it is v. yummy.
Unironically, check out /r/scotch as they have some useful charts for reccomendations.

Got a new surround sound

Clean, I like it

comfy

cringy background