/bst/ -- battlestation thread

old thread is kill

Reposting here since my late post died with the old thread.

>Inb4 icon h8

I like your keyboard. Is that a btc? Foam and foil right?

New collage

>63808162
Whats your fav figure out of that case?

>3d waifu

um

Heyo. I asked this in the old thread but never got a proper response (besides getting a couple of Eizos)

What can I do about my monitor situation in order to improve it? I don't feel satisfied with it and feel like I can make it tons better.

I'm so retarded, I uploaded the thumbnail instead of the full picture

Yo

Where is street guru?

>Desktop is completely near to windows/balcony entry
>Can't think of anyways to turn this unfavorable placement in something aesthetically pleasing

Save me from this hell, Sup Forums

His Reddit account of the same name is still active. Seems like he has more money now?

WHAT? How?!

poorfag here

For the weebs, do you live with your family or on your own(by yourself or with roommates)? Do you get any crap from them? I'm very casual when it comes to anime and wouldn't put any of that stuff in my house but I was curious for those that decorate their entire rooms with it.

Current, hid more wires.

nice ambiance
roommate or wife's son?
that desk is collapsing!
post selfie
why is your printer by your balls?
sup /o/

very festive

What case is that?

> why is your printer by your balls?
the fucking power cable is like 1.5 feet long, can't really keep it any place else.

Ay

r8 me

Computers / 10

What do you fellas think?

Hows your neck?

Someone recccomend me an anime to watch while im waiting for Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouku episodes 11 and 12.

Anyone?
Pls help

Kyousougiga

fine. If I want to see the other monitor I just look up with my eyes or lean back a bit in my chair, which supports my neck with a rest.

what keyboard is that in the bottom right of that picture?

Why are your legs in the shot?
Let us know in 5 years

They're 24 inch monitors. They really aren't that big. When I'm sitting upright my eyes are directly above the center bezel. I don't even need to bend my neck or lift my chin to see the top monitor at all.

>Kyousougiga
Hey that looks pretty decent. Ill give it a shot.
IBM Model M 122. Most are made for terminals, but you can find newer ones with PS/2.
>Why are your legs in the shot?
Because my legs are sexy and the only people who complain about them are closeted homosexuals.

Still, it would be nice to know the long term effects of the setups in BST :)

And those that aren't in the closet, son?

well I'm actually going to moving in less than a year, at which point I'll have more desk space and will probably move the monitor to a vertical side position. That being said, I might just buy a third monitor and put it vertical, so we'll see then.

They can HMU if they want to snuggle.

Are you like the Michelin man then?

Im not sure what you are insinuating.

Like, the big and fluffy gay kind?

Sure, Ill be your michelin man ;)

Where'd you get that shelf?
I want a glass one and that looks nicer then a few detolfs.

navy boi you got the same mouse and keyboard as me, respek. cheers from the air force

FT002

Cringe level: Godzilla

>stop liking what i don't like

back to le réddit

Before you lose your virginity, you must face the final boss. user, guardian of virginity

Are long mousepads a meme or are they actually better than short ones?

who /doesn't give a shit/ here?

on a scale of 0 to comfy?

i like your x220

1/2

2/2 At the moment im kind of pissed as I damaged the crossover in my left Speaker and have to settle for some shitty polk audio speakers

1/2

2/2

Please be nice.

comfy

What keyboard

>What keyboard
really nigga

>keyboard
just changed the kb cause fuck reds.

I have the one you posted and it's very comfy if you have the space. However the edges aren't stitched so you gotta be a bit more careful.

Magicforce 82-key

I've found the weeaboos.

Go back to Sup Forums weeb.

>razer and logitech shit with a bunch of shitty videogame memorabilia

yo o/

Very cosy.

It depends entirely on your needs though. You already have 2 monitors so if you want more screen real estate either replace them with a ultrawide or just get a bigger main monitor.

10/10 Would work on my assignments there.

Nice flag

>that keyboard
Wew

Because why not webm for a change.

Bankers lamps are classy!
Window blinds have a dignified character about them. Dat Audio too,
Cutting mat mouse pad master race. I use a black vantage.

Waiting for dock for thinkpad, will post secondary setup when it arrives!

Where did you hide?

Who do you think was holding the camera?

Comfy AF
Nice figures as well, you should up that detolf!

I.. I thought it was drone shooting the vid, it lookes so stable ;_;
Being retarded is hard user....

Just a handheld gimbal :)

>having a stand for your fedora

Your room looks very small.
Nice wall pointed display I like it

Dell is for the workplace, Thinkpad for my own use. I am a permanent remote worker, and sitting all day would be killing me.

Board game just there for bragging, grabbed it for myself as birthday/christmas present.

Bow is 32 pounds, looking to move to stronger one just gotta fill a hole in the budget before I spend money on the non-essentials.

Also, I really ought to hang my xkcd print for vertical, logarithmic space-to-scale comic.

>tfw i want to use the spare bedroom as a computer space instead of the living room but its my only storage space and i haven't organized it since i moved in nearly 3 years ago

I wish I could wear my programming socks to work desu

Your 'storage space' looks more like 'a space where I throw empty Amazon boxes I can't be bothered to recycle'. I used to have one too.

and cat ?
how could you forget to mention specs of your cat dude ? you are in Internets

tell us his ram/cpu/gpu

Not really, every box has at least one thing in it that isnt bubble wrap.

that fucking taskbar on the dell neck yourself faget

His name is Khajiit, and actually listens to it. Knows a couple command words like (head)bump, come, no. he is only allowed outside if he gives a bump, and he learned on his own that when he is hungry, he should not bump but sit down and wait like that until food is prepared.

Is this a troll?

Wow, aren't you talented? Imagine being able to go to a battlestation thread on Sup Forums and just being able to tell who's a weeb by looking at their stuff. Amazing.

sup