Can we Russians join Latino threads? We are clearly classical Latin American country:

Can we Russians join Latino threads? We are clearly classical Latin American country:
We have El Presidente who has been rulling us for almost 20 years
El Presidente fully controls all the power in the country
El Presidente is backed by secret services and army
Friends of El Presidente are very rich
He forces religion and le traditional values
We are poorfags who export oil and other raw materials mostly to the West
Drugs are big problem
Our women are hot and men are aggressive and retarded
Do we pass as Latin American country which is in other continent by the accident?

Always wanted to bi Latin desu

I don't have a problem, you guys are more legit Mexicans than Chicanos.

Ministro de Asuntos Exteriores

yes

Ministro de Defensa

el russiANO

Secretario del Interior

My grandpa always said

"user, Russia is Mexico with snow"

WELCOME BACK HOME YOU LITTLE CYKA

¡Ola! Rusia es América Latina

>Russia is Mexico with snow
I guess more like Chile or Argentina. Putin resembles Peron a lot.

very few countries have le traditional religious values man, most "democratically elected leaders for 20 years" in latam are gommunists at the moment
you should still visit lat tho russians are bro tier

>Drunk people
>Insecurity
>Russian mafia
>both used to be communist at some point

primer ministro

Yeah, but the drug problem isn't really that big like in Mexico or Colombia. Russia had not its own Escobar.

Ministr inostrannykh del

Let's see
>Drunks
check
>Hate gringos
check
>Corrupt government, powerful organized crime
check
>Violent
I'll give you a pass as you do look like you have potential
>Womanizers
You people do kill yourselves over women right?
>Lazy
I'm not sure if squatting around corners is quite the same thing as sleeping under a poncho and a sombrero but I'll assume you people are drunk while doing that as well

oborona

sekretar' inter'yera

i always post that the collapse of the Soviet Union was a mistake

meksikanskiy

putin doesn't violate our constitution though, he never served three terms in a row :3

also we are not in your threads cos our language isn't roman

Well, you have been having communists only last 15-20 years, and all the history before those were right wing el presidentes who you had. Also
>very few countries have le traditional religious values
It's always like that in any modern country but Putin forces religion as Latin American dictators forced church.

You can join TexMexCali threads as well except for faggots.

>putin doesn't violate our constitution though, he never served three terms in a row :3
>Implying Medvedev was not a puppet

those kinda look like ours

We have the biggest heroine consumption in the world. We just don't have such a powerful drug lords because of different crime system and the fact that police is the biggest drug lords fucking their competitors in the ass lol

Muchachos

putin doesn't enforce religion, the russian government supports the russian orthodox church because it supports of the government. russia is a multi-religion country anyway so putin doesn't enforces specifically christianity, he suggested to read the bible, talmud or koran in his famous cthulhu quote after all

What a coincidence, we are the biggest producers in the Western hemisphere

frendship

>I'm not sure if squatting around corners is quite the same
Same. Most of jobs here are like "do shit in a hardcore regime for a five minute, drink tea and read 2ch other 55 minutes". Russians are unable to work continually, we are sprinters.
>You people do kill yourselves over women
Are there countries where people don't kill themselves because of girl meme?

*ignore that of

>Are there countries where people don't kill themselves because of girl meme?
Japan.

Yes, he supports all the religions of Russia but he does it because religions promote conservative agenda which sustains his power ideologically; also stupid and religious people are easy to rule.
All the heroin in Russia is from Afghanistan.

The señoritas must always be taken seriously my friend, this is why Russians could use latin America, you need to learn how to serenade a woman and dance using your hips

rude

They kill themselves because of job and they go to their sweatshop style jobs to feed their women.

this liberal fag should get killed by the villa.........

Japan is the country with the lowest birth of rate, wtf are you talking?

/rusmex/ general thread when?

In Russia you just dance with girl in a nightclub, show her your car and brand clothes and she suck your dick. If you don't have any you usually don't have a girl or have weird or subcultural one. Also you have to be aggressive and dare, girls like bydlo.

Only if you send qts and vodka

Putin is based, don't be a fucking cuck
>Our women are hot and men are aggressive and retarded
kek'd

>Putin is based
t. Pinochet wanker

No man, we don't have the luxury of doing that so we've got to work strictly on smooth talking, obviously things work out a lot better when you do have some cash

dude i hate pinochet, but you have to admit; russia is being cucked by the west, and vladimir putin is your only saviour against america and europe

Yes, but he does it only because he doesn't want to share his wealth with the West. It's like being wife of mentally unstable husband who beats you but you're afraid to go away because other men would rape you. He is holding back development of our country, fucked up economy, performs obsolete conservative policy.

>smooth talking
We are poorfags too but people here may colour their Lada in weird colours and fit it with neon lights to attract girls, also brand clothes can be fake shit from street market. You just should promote yourself among girls by behaving as if you were a successful person.

kekked, nice one

>
What is wrong with his face? Is he turning white? Or does he huff bleach?

>We have the biggest heroine consumption in the world.
True, and substitution therapy with methadone or buprenorphine is banned, so addicts face going cold turkey all the time, which must make them really violent and desperate.

Anyone that ever experienced opiate wthdrawals knows that it will turn even the most reasonable, peaceful man into a predator who'd do literally everything to stop the sickness.

>Implying Medvedev was not a puppet
Still the same, Putin never served 3 terms in a row.