Be honest, do any of you have a genuinely free as in freedom computer?

Be honest, do any of you have a genuinely free as in freedom computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrksBdWcZgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how's the hrt

i can't into flashing it. followed the instructions and everything. I'll try to get it done before the new year.

I have an x60 with win 10 ltsb. I'd trannyboot it but linux is such a piece of shit and trannyboot without linux doesn't make sense.

Be honest, you haven't heard of nasty undocumented x86 instructions in your CPU? youtube.com/watch?v=KrksBdWcZgQ Where's the freedom?

I own a X200, T400 and T500.
All with libreboot.

That's still proprietary hardware

Nope I've a t540p running stock bios
It has a i7-4700MQ so I don't wanna brick the mobo.
I'm planning to get a x200 and libreboot it myself.
But currently no I don't

I have librebooted x200

My computer is legit, no pirated stuff. I garnered a phobia for pirated software a few years ago because I do all of my work on my computer and I don't want bad shit to happen to it. I realize that I'm playing into the greedy Jew hands, but better safe than sorry.

>better safe than sorry
You should have backups whether or not you're pirating shit, and judging by the fact that you're scared of losing your shit to malware I'm assuming you don't.

I have backups

>Phobia for pirated stuff
How the fuck do you watch animoe though?

Then what the fuck are you worried about losing?

this. Cant have a free computer in a non free society where capitalism mines your data for profit and the state reviews it for >your own best interest(tm)

Ransomware and rootkits that encrypt all of my storage drives

Man, if only there was a way to prevent software from accessing a drive.

I own an x200, but it has the proprietary BIOS, I do have an rpi however, but the clip I have currently doesn't work.
What SOIC16 clip did you fuckers use to flash the BIOS?

Yes. I was free to purchase a computer with proprietary software and hardware. I'm free to throw it out if I don't like it. So it's free.

I own a x200 as well, already flashed libreboot and installed debian, also changed the display for a IPS and still have a led stripe to change the backlite but I'm to lazy.

Pomona 5252

Of course I do!

Nah, but at least I have the Thunderbolt 3 meme and hdaudio.

probably streams it like a plebeian

fine thanks