Femanon here. At my uni, the cs classes are almost all male. Now, I'm not an obnoxious feminist by any means...

Femanon here. At my uni, the cs classes are almost all male. Now, I'm not an obnoxious feminist by any means, but this seems really unusual, almost like a conspiracy.
I truly believe programming, and by extension, computer science, is being taught very male-oriented in higher education institutions.
Now, neccesary diversity quotas in programming jobs is one thing, but I believe in order to make programming fun and uplifting with good vibes is to change the computer itself. Currently, the computer only understands logic. This is not a good thing or a bad thing; it just happened this way.
I think programming can be less hostile and threatening if computers are by design have emotions, and have more human qualities. This will fix many current problems.

>almost like a conspiracy
sure but women are the ones who are in on it

basically any time i try to say something i find intellectually intriguing it's not as if she can't understand me, it's that she doesn't want to understand.
She is thinking about who i am, not what i am saying.

Tits or get the fuck out.

Pija

kek

>Femanon here.
FUCK right off.

test.

țhïß

Kek

this is good bait, good job user. have a (you).

sage

>didn't read the whole post
>responded anyway
yeah, and she thinks you're a retard

>Hello World! xDDD
[Just stop, you're not fit for programming, I don't even want you to touchme]
>LOL you're funny, make a game for me ~~~
[No]
>Aww are you shy? :*
[No I'm just tired of speaking with an idiot who thinks she has any knowledge in programming whatsoever]
>LOL so random, I want to make an app for my iPhone, I want it to make my breasts bigger!! ;)
[I can't handle you anymore, you've been at it for 3 months now and it is really annoying, sorry but we're breaking up now]
[Visual Basic has been uninstalled]

Some women can code but that doesn't mean they want to. My experience is they just don't enjoy it or nerd out about minutiae like men do.

What's the point of doing something you don't enjoy? Money ain't shit if you are miserable every day and suck at your job.

Women are retarded, sage the bait

emotions in a computer? you realize that singularity must be achieved first, right?

Wearing girls clothes in public doesn't make you a girl.

tits

i read it lol???

nice shitpost

Let's be honest, nobody LIKES sitting in a dark room pulling their hair out strand by strand to develop and fix menial software problems

Stick to what you enjoy, and leave us autists alone

Check them!

Off by one error. Just like my programs ha!

> computers are by design have emotions
You don't know why the computer is the 'compute' + 'r'.

>obvious bait post
>24 replies

This shit will probably hit bump limit

wow, user. so you're a female, uh?
this really matters in this anonymous forum.
XO XO XDD
also, togtfo
also, sage

I guess you could say this was a

bait and switch

kys roastie