8nigger here...

8nigger here. Normally I would never come to this shitfest of a site but our /tech/ board is inactive as hell and I hope to have a speedy response.

I showed my girl's roommate how to change his default router login and block certain devices but now I regret it. I need to access it but do not know the router login. I have the WEP. Wat do?

What makes you think we'd help you?
This shitfest of a site is not your personal tech support.

Go back to 8niggers and ask them for help bitch.

Your girl's roommate is no doubt ducking you even as we speak.

>girl's
>my
>implying

Suck his dick for the answer, then suck your girlfriend's dick for not trusting her.

>my girls roommate
>his
Really makes me think
Go back to 8 Chan faggot

>girl's roommate how to change his

Is this bait you'd be proud off on 8? You people are literally cancer.

>empty insults
>expects help

good luck faggot

Did you really need to say you were from 8ch? Why not just ask your question??

I thought you guys weren't going to post here again :^) that this was a max exodus and Sup Forums would have to close and moot would feel silly :^)

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))

wifite that shit noob

Remember boys and girls: sage goes in the options field.

>my girl's roommate

install gentoo

>girls

you trying to start shit?

>my girls roommate
>he

If you're connected to the WiFi or have physical access it's possible to perform MITM attack to steal his authentication token when hes logged in on the router. Alternatively just Google the model of his router along with exploit, vulnerability or hack. Routers are insanely easy to take over if you're connected to it with LAN/intranet access.

just reset it if you have physical access
duh

Is /tech/ still being astroturfed the shit out of by that one 12-year-old paid Rust shill?

based double chan poster

Heh, I remember that

>I showed my girl's roommate how to change his
You mean your oneitis boyfriend?
Top cuck.

How does it feel being a cuckold? Not the meme variant from Sup Forums but the actual man who lets his gf have sex with other men?

>Implying this is no falseflag