/cum/ Canada-US-Mexico

really fuckin late night-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHUWRojFwXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gf sent me this
the absolute madman ahaha

What do you mean late night? Its morning!

You could probably do better

cum lol

>the soviet brutalist taint will never be removed from Latvian cities

feels rather sad

wtf are you talking about shes literally perfect

It's good to warm my bones beside the fire.

who up

me

Me. What do you people do at this hour?

Nevada?

yes, can you tell me a little about Quebec? What cities are bad and what cities are okay?

I've never been there but I hear it's nice. A lot of people like Montreal. I don't think anywhere outside of Quebec City and Montreal is much of a destination.

Both look okay, better than our bigger cities. Do you know if I can get a visa for Canada for a rather short internship? Do I need to get a special working permission, or would a normal visa be enough? It's okay if you don't know, I'll just look it up in this case.

sup Latvia, ever been to the Americas?

no, but my family has

for some reason i didnt want to go with them back then

literally want to move to alaksa, figuratively want to fill myself, theoretically want to travel the world, realistically will burn and go crazy

what places do you want to see?

yea looks comfy there, my kind of weather there 24/7, sounds ideal

Plan on ever traveling here?
Riga is a must-see destination for when I plan a Europe tour. Its architecture looks great, I recall being told in /balt/ that it's a better city than Vilnius and Tallinn.

>Northern Ontario Party registered
>finally a chance for us to escape from Toronto's cuckoldry

>this is the leader

Kill me now.

He looks like a retarded child. wew

Do you plan on visiting germany, too? If you do, do yourself a favor and don't visit Frankfurt or Berlin.

would love to tbqh

btw riga isnt the only city to see in Latvia

I've been there and it really was good. Although it was pretty cold when I went there and I didn't pack any warm clothing, so I enjoyed it less than I could have.
That said, it does look pretty similar to our old town.

He looks like he's about 16

I'm going full conspiracy and saying he's a plant by Southern Ontario.

No fucking way he did this on his own, and if he did, he'll care enough about the cause to step aside immediately for someone more charismatic (read: someone who doesn't have the face of a stunted, inbred potato farmer) to take his place.

You can't escape. The ride doesn't end.

If u UP ALL NIGHT b/c u FORGOT THE HANDYMAN'S COMING AT LIKE NINE IN THE MORNING but it's easier to STAY AWAKE than sleep four hours then U BETTER SMASH THE FUQ OUTTA THAT LIKE BUTTON

>Toronto

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But yeah, it's pretty terrible. The fact that his face is now associated with the party (and Northern separation in general) has probably killed the dream for at least a few more decades.

ofc, German cities that seem worth visiting off the top of my head are Dresden, Munich and Dusseldorf. Are these good cities to visit IYO?
>do yourself a favor and don't visit Frankfurt or Berlin.
I know to avoid Berlin, but why Frankfurt? That's another one I've considered visiting.
>would love to tbqh
Anywhere in particular?
>btw riga isnt the only city to see in Latvia
For sure, I'm jelly as fuck of Latvia's abundant forests and have wanted to explore them ever since seeing some pictures posted of them by a Latvian in /balt/. He posted his shore pics as well, it looked like my type of beach since it was secluded. That's a rarity here in Southern California.

who ready for /november/?
>trump get BTFO
>shillary, weedman, and mexident implement EU-style freedom of movement

My cats look so concerned that I'm out on the balcony this morning.

I mean, I'm usually not, but they've been staring at me like this for a good five minutes now.

There's nothing to see there. The Bahnhofsviertel is rancid and Offenbach is ugly and full of anti social immigrants. You won't get killed there, but there are cities that are more beautifull.
If you think about traveling to Munich, you should see if Konstanz in BaWü is something for you. Düsseldorf is kind of like our Sacramento. For some reason it's our federal states capital, but it's not that exciting. If you're looking for history, nature and stuff like that I'd say cologne is okay, all memes aside. We have stuff like the cathedral, the roman germanic museum, we are close to Bonn, the former german capital, relatively close to the eifel, and if you want to visit Düsseldorf you can go there by train. But the cons are that it's a little dirty, there are muslims and such, but you can't avoid that in big german cities. As always watch your wallet and such things.

>it does look pretty similar to our old town.
Looks nice but I'm dissuaded from visiting Stockholm to see it. Maybe I'm buying too much into the memes.

>dgw meine mutter wird nach frankfurt reisen
mindestens wird sie nach heidelberg auch gehen, aber was gibt es in frankfurt zu tun?

>not liking Trump
Get out, Pedro.

I think the Clinton II administration will be a good thing. She already said she wants to reschedule cannabis - I'm hoping she'll cave to peer pressure and legalize it outright after Trudeau does.

>he hasn't heard that trump is getting ready to release his amnesty plan
AJAAJAJAAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

If that happens, I'm opening an online weed shop then two weeks later I'm buying a planet with the profits and flying there in a space ship made of diamonds.

Well the situation is similar to what said. Sure, our countries are both pretty fucked, but you won't get mugged and raped in broad daylight. Although you may (depending on if/when you visit) run into some stupid political shit like a pride parade or a demonstration. I dunno. I just shut myself in all day and ignore reality.
But as far as I know, because Old Town is so expensive to live in, I doubt muslims or niggers hang around there much.
There's not much to see or do in Stockholm though I suppose.

Heidelberg ist ganz hübsch. Frankfurt ist jetzt auch nicht so schlimm. Most flights to the US start from Frankfurt, if you are living in this area.
Frankfurt is best known for the IAA I'd say and it's banks. The "Römer" is popular as far as I know and the Goethe Haus.

>aber was gibt es in frankfurt zu tun?
Wirklich: Gar nichts.
Shopping geht. Discos sind auch gut. Aber ansonsten gibt es nichts.
Was man eventuell sehen kann: Senckenberg Museum (natural history), Zoo ist auch schön, aber... eben nur ein Zoo wie 1000 andere in der Welt/den USA. Vielleicht noch Kleine Markthallen. Es ist wie ein permanenter Wochenmarkt. Gibt dort gutes Essen/Spezialität.

This country is in dire need of being saved from you.

>I don't think this nice thing is likely to happen.

Please don't mock my dreams.

that was probably me haha

can post some stuff with travel ideas a bit latet

y tho

I'll note your post for future reference, thanks. The Koln cathedral looks to be worth visiting since I'm primarily interested in seeing foreign architecture and nature.
just curious btw, why do they call you the "Nevada German?" I've seen that nickname used to refer to you on numerous occasions.
>Sure, our countries are both pretty fucked, but you won't get mugged and raped in broad daylight.
I'm not too worried about it considering big cities in Europe are generally safer than ones in the US. I'd likely visit Stockholm to see the Vasa Museum if I toured Sweden anyways.

Because I used to write a lot about Nevada and I'm kind of a Nevadaboo. I'd say I'm not as extreme as O'Riley that autistic germanboo who spammed charts etc, I just really like the state. It also helps to seperate me from the guy posting asian feet under a german flag.
Köln and the surroundings have a lot to offer, if you know what you are into. I used to hate it here, because I only saw the turks and the bad parts of the town. Last spring I changed my perspective and started to see things different. I know there are things that are wrong with this place, but I see that there's also a nicer side.

these things are literal magic buds

>that was probably me haha
iirc there were pictures taken of something drawn in the sand. Small world if that was you.
I'm not sure whether it was a different user I'm thinking of that posted the forest pictures. There was also an Asian-Latvian who took pictures in forests.

I don't give a fuck personally, both candidates aren't fit to be president. Fuck this gay earth desu

>both candidates aren't fit to be president
*neither candidates are fit to be president
Learn some basic English.

>*neither candidates are fit to be president
*neither candidate is fit to be president

Both correct

>words in sand
not me then

heres a pic of the coast thats 10 mins from my house

Those are technically better than large sponges with a shower gel well in them, but I miss those large sponges with a shower gel well in them.

No, yours is the only one that's incorrect.

"both candidates aren't fit to be president" is technically correct, but it doesn't mean what he wanted to say.

you'res*

literally all i ate yesterday was some ice cream

Lol, they mean the same thing.

:^)

whoops, meant that for

I'm right and all of you are wrong

t.Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=gHUWRojFwXA
his brother isn't apparently, though.
That should be my edgiest post for today.

I love Nevada too, may even move there eventually. Several of my family members live there so I've visited quite a few times, looking forward to going back in a few months.
>I just really like the state.
Anything in particular? Best thing about it for me- you can only buy 10 round mags in California but Nevada is far more lax in its firearm regulations. Best way to get a 30 round mag here is to have a Nevadan relative buy one for you.
>It also helps to seperate me from the guy posting asian feet under a german flag.
That guy's a faggot, I question his nationality.

nah

I'm going to jerk off to Shinoa now.

It seems to be normal, I can't really describe what I mean. California seems to be germany tier in some aspects, while other states seem to be overly religious. Nevada seems balanced in this aspect, but I can't say too much about it because I'm not really familiar with the laws in the different states. The nature is pretty diverse, you have the desert in the south, while you have forests in the north west. Of course Las Vegas is an interesting place, eventhough people who actually live there said it's kind of shitty and I'm more into the area near carson city, lake tahoe etc anyways. The gun laws are of course a plus, shooting is fun. I also like the old ghost towns and the climate allows is great for oldtimers and things like this. I don't know, I really enjoyed my time there, it simply felt right, but I als had a good time in california, the people were just kind of strange in the big cities, but maybe that's because I've been a tourist and they were trying to sell stuff.

fuck
i don't want to leave the house today

/dance

Good morning, /cum/

mornin fellas
what do you have planned for today?

Ohio, you two.
>what do you have planned for today?
I dunno. I feel like I should get something done today, but I dunno what. I'll probably spend hours browsing the net before I even play a game or something.

sounds like fun bud
i'm just finishing some slayer on osrs before heading out

if you want to do something productive maybe clean the house or something

First day of fall classes, have to buy all my books and take shitty syllabus quizzes

I should refresh my french some more, but I'm not motivated at all. I think I'll just go for a walk instead to get my head clear again and maybe I'll do something usefull afterwards.

>10 mins from my house
jelly desu, looks like it'd be nice to go there at night.
the most scenic place close to my house is a nature reserve with hiking trails. It's a 5 min. drive and deer/ducks can be seen there at various times of the year.
>It seems to be normal
Vegas aside, I suppose Nevada doesn't have strong connotations. It's more of a "neutral" state in a sense.
>Of course Las Vegas is an interesting place
I've been there many times, only cared for its "Hash House a go go" restaurant. The strip is not my kind of place, people there are freaks.
And California has diverse landscapes too, if only its people were as appealing as its land.

>jelly

thats not it :D 10 mins to the lake as well and 2 mins to the river

thats what you get when your grandfather was a top tier proffesor and got lands as reward

yeah i lost all motivation to practice jap
really need to start back up again

Landscape-wise nothing comes close to California I guess, they have mountains, parts of the desert, the ocean and forests. It's easily one of the most beautiful places on earth.
I have to be honest I wanted to go to Vegas because of the freemont street. The strip was quite interesting too, but as you said, there were a lot of strange people, too.
Carson City was quite comfy, I ate in some small diner there, I believe it's even relatiely well known in Carson City, but I forgot its name. I wanted to see Reno too, but we didn't have enough time to see everything on my list.
I'll go for a walk now, but I'm sure I'll return later that day.

gotta go buds, have a good day

bye buddy

Class starts in a few hours lads.
Today I got physics, tomorrow I have calculus 2 and chemistry.

school starts in two days

autism needs to have their own martial arts too.

Good morning /cum/

GOOOD MOOORNING AMERICAAAA

>only 18 and my life already fell apart

What's the most surefire way to kill yourself without money?

Surely at age 18 it can't be that bad. What happened?

sell everything you have and go help Ukrainians in Donetsk

Are you afraid of pain? If so, good luck without money.
If you aren't, jumping from a tall building head first should do the trick.

do this

Mine just ate some salmon off my plate while I wasn't looking.
Must be terrific to have that lake so close to your home. The nature reserve I mentioned at least has a nice stream, it's a serene place to sit on a log and have lunch.
>mountains, parts of the desert, the ocean and forests. It's easily one of the most beautiful places on earth.
I want to move states eventually but it's sure difficult to part with all that. Enjoy the walk

>made plans to go to college now that I'm out of high school
>was gonna go in Fall
>two months ago my mom quit her well paying job and intended to finish school
>piece of shit stepdad was paying bills
>month later they divorced
>mom and I visited family in another state for a week
>came back to house we can't afford, filled with fleas from stepdad's cat
>slept there for night
>currently staying with mom's friend
>have to find a job just to get us both somewhere else
>no chance of going to college now

I just can't find any will to keep going now, the short version doesn't do it justice but if I wasn't a depresses sack of shit before, I am now.

I did it /cum/ I fixed my phone all by myself
drowning works, just tie some heavy shit to yourself to make sure it sticks