In the primary schools, Vietnamese kids are taught of a poem about an American man who killed himself or something...

In the primary schools, Vietnamese kids are taught of a poem about an American man who killed himself or something, left his daughter, in order to against the Vietnam war.

Are that Americans at the time really that crazy?

Yes. Every American born before 1975 is dumb and the reason our congress/senate is full of old retards.

This

This.

Guess this thread will become a shitposting thread now

And exectutive*

How? What I said is true, old people/baby boomers are the reason for every dumb thing the US does

nah, i replied the "this" posters.

>in order to against the Vietnam war
in order to go against the Vietnam war?

You mean in protest? Sure, why not.

IT AIN'T ME

yes boomers are the worst generation and that's saying alot

I am from Vietnam and you are full of shit

I AIN'T NO MILLIONAIRE'S SON, NO

Why?

>not the """"""""""Greatest"""""""""" """""""""""Generation""""""""" for being so hopped up on highballs and valium they left their kids to be raised by television

Are Vietnamese still taught about the evils of capitalism? On an unrelated note, have they opened that Coldstone Creamery in HCMC yet?

are you serious?

Do viet guys get pissed off if they see a white with with one of their girls

Do they attack in Vietnam like in Thailand?

sounds exactly like something non-americans tell themselves

>Do viet guys get pissed off if they see a white with with one of their girls
What the fuck is that logic?
Well, no. if you're talking about WW 2. then i don't know.

We are taught that capitalism is not bad (good even), and some countries became develop because of capitalism.

What's the proper way to eat Pho?

Put in the sauces, chillis, peppers, or anything you like, mix them all. Done.

Using your freaking chopsticks to eat Pho.
Spoon for .... you know what? do what the heck you want.

This.

Do vietnamese watch american movies about the vietnam war?

Normies watch capeshits mostly.

We really do but... American don't have that much about vietnam war movie. They have a movie about they glory and victory and honor.
Did you watch Letters From Iwo Jima?

That time, American drop so many bomb and Orange agent. Just because they won't go inside the jungle.

Do you usually dip the noodle in the sauce or do you just add sauce into the broth?

But what about all the woke-ass anti war epics Hollywood shat out about 'Nam?

Are you talking about King kong?

Like Tropic Thunder?

Jungles are fun :DDDDDDD

Add sauce into the noodle

The former way is a meme, I never do that, although some might dip the beef into the sauce.

>dip the noodle in the sauce
Yes.
>10 years ago where thousands of children and grandchildren of people exposed to Agent Orange were born with disabilities.
You disgusting me france.

Full Metal Jacket and Apocalypse Now are the ones everyone remembers in the USA

There was the Mel Gibson flick about how great we were at killing godless commies but even then it was all about how retarded American commanders were for going in there

I'm thinking of moving to Vietnam to teach Engrishu. I'm currently in China teaching without a degree.

I wonder if i can do the same in Nam. But I've heard Viets are similar to chinks in that they will rip you off and often not pay you, especially if you're working illegally under the table.

Anyone know if this is true?

id believe it. the public hated the Vietnam war

We used Agent Orange?

>I've heard Viets are similar to chinks in that they will rip you off and often not pay you
>chinks
That a hard question. no.

Can't forget about Platoon

No, but you guys still screwed things up as badly as we did

Shoulda just left Vietnam alone after the japs left