Is Sup Forums the hippies of tech?

Is Sup Forums the hippies of tech?
All this talk of free this libre that is making me uncomfortable, get a job you losers

yes

I do have a job and my experiences at work have, in my eyes, only reinforced the importance of transparency in complex systems

>making me uncomfortable
hang yourself faggot

>((((a job))))

>the idea of freedom makes me uncomfortable

Sometimes open source is just the best way to do shit.

It's only communism if you get shot for not working for free.

You probably want to repeal net neutrality as well you misguided faggot.

Current state of OP

You should probably head back to feddit before your wifes boyfriend catches you here.

NN is an awful kludge for the massive problem that is the non free market american internet.

If you guys were any smart, you would be protesting since at least 2012 to make illegal to make city level laws that impose an ISP monopoly.

Sure but only after you apologize.

It's not like the verizon rat will help on it.

Indeed.
But where's google, microsoft, sony etc on that?
They're directly losing profits over this bullshit.

>hippies of tech

no its just linux hipsters and contrarians

Do you also want to protest the government monopolies on public roads? The problem is vertical integration, you ancap cuck. You can't fix natural monopolies with freemarketist bullshit.

Hey thats me user!

> Is Sup Forums the hippies of tech?
More like hipsters.
Sup Forums people shitpost about installing Gentoo from their Core2 Thinkpads or Windows 10 PCs. Anyway, taking all of that "botnet" talk seriously may be harmful for you. On the other side, Sup Forums may provide useful advices if asked right.

No.

You really showed to those NN fags.

I'm not an americuck and all this NN bullshit is polutting my internet

INTP master race.
Fuck net neutrality.

learn to write english, cunt
>Are Sup Forumstards the hippies of tech?/ Is Sup Forums where the hippies of tech are/ etc
>All this talk of free this, libre that, is making me uncomfortable. Get a job you losers!

This but unironically

Sorry i dont have diabetes like you, amerifat

You completely misinterpreted what the post you're responding to said.

He's literally saying we should have stopped the ISPs from imposing a monopoly and forcing it to be illegal to have public utility type internet.

Any time a municipality or such tries to say fuck the greedy corporate cocksuckers and just provide internet for themselves the big greedy companies start suing like crazy and ultimately win since they have deeper pockets and courts int he USA are literally a test of money, whoever has more wins.

>INTP
>Master race
Cmon now, we both know this isn't true

The last line doesn't describe me at all
That's some stupid ass stereotype

Wow OP you sure convinced me. I want to install spyware on my computer, slave away for 40 hours a week to make the stockholders of goldberg inc rich, and help raise a single mother's half black son now.

sauce on test pic?

yeh dis

>I feel uncomfortable
>you need to change

>implying i'm american

Where's ISTJ/INTJ and the rest?