Look at these """"french""""" citizens ahaha

look at these """"french""""" citizens ahaha.

kill me now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CimOO8r8a38
youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712/videos
nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Osaka-police-hide-81000-crimes-to-clean-up-image-30239996.html
articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9
nbcnews.com/id/24218173/ns/world_news-asia_pacific/t/china-protests-french-retailer-carrefour/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least they are not blacks.

Those are chink insectoid colonialists
I bet only 5% of them speak french
Others work in chink only restaurants
Chinks themselves are racists

seriously chinese look like down syndrome and obviously differ from japanese looking, trust me.

Blacks better than Chinks

if they are born in france they are french tbqh

You caused this yourself. Every citizen of France is French, remember?

France belongs to Asians, Niggers and Celts out.

japs are half abbos

Liberté, égalité, fraternité!

t. Raped by Mongolian

Do they speak decent French or keep staying in a closed community of them?

>Violence against people of Chinese origin
>They start protesting it
>Everyone protesting violence against Chinese in a protest organized by the Chinese community is of Chinese origin is Chinese.
>This is weird according to you

Wut?

having lived in the states for 15 years, I'd rather have chinks than blacks

Who's that?

youtube.com/watch?v=CimOO8r8a38

they're supposed to be shouting "sécurité" but they can't even pronounce that word

disgusting desu, we should eat them maybe

>Following his years of working with a French rally team, in 1993 he settled in southern France where he bought a farm and a winery. He soon developed an interest in politics, and in 1999 he was elected to the European Parliament from the list of the conservative Finnish National Coalition party, despite continuing to live in France. The issues he has worked on include car taxation, traffic policies, development aid, and agricultural policy.

>In 2004 he was re-elected, this time from the list of the conservative French Union for a Popular Movement.

>conservative

Good.

Send more memers, pls :DDDD

At least they're not nigger.

Fuck 조선족

This.
Chinese are model immigrants.

>I don't know any better.
You need more experience with blacks or read about blacks and crime statistics.

Sorry, I don't want to get killed/mugged/raped/BLM'd

french is a social construct

It literally is.

I've seen any good black people but I've never seen any good Chinks.

that sounds like "sécurité" to me, do you have hearing problems mohammed?

>Chinks themselves are racists
There is a difference between a racist who is mean and will favour his kind and an African who will eat your face.

youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712/videos

zitto animale

So are Russians

>tfw half african american and i hate blacks
chinks are better

>t. animale

LMAO

In Japan, Chinks are biggest number of the foreigner crime. If we wipe out them, Japan will be more comfortable place.

Japan is already the safest country in OECD according to ranking. Chinese are model immigrants.

niggers are subhuman cannibals, it's known. (just like japs)

I have seen both of the worst worlds and I still rest my case.

>not wanting to be black
enjoy your boring autistic white life

It seems that your island will be robbed by Chink.

>biggest number of foreigner crime
>implying Americans raping your women don't get covered up by your completely cucked government.

Nice Abenomics, btw.

Z

Chink and nigger are both shit, but at least Chink is better than nigger.

Are you polite in Canada?
Don't cause trouble, Chang.

i wanna be white tbqh ;_;
i hate black people so much, they make themselves look bad and then ask for acceptance because they're so discriminated
they're such hypocrites

lol no

What are those chinkunts protesting for waving French flags? Any context?

ネトウヨがスレを滅茶苦茶にする

Black have good people but Chink don't.

>be french flag
>get commie'd

seriously why do they have to do this?

Hahahahaha

mudslimes are the worst of them all desu

I don't know, Japan.

Muslim blacks*

i hope we will unite with China

They are as french as you are, don't be a bigot.

Don't be fooled by statistics, japs are liars, their psychology and set of values are completely different from the West.
nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Osaka-police-hide-81000-crimes-to-clean-up-image-30239996.html
articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9

or muslims.

HAHAHAHAHA

Japan is hilarious in how proud yet pathetic they are.

They want to go back to the nationalist glory days, get they have to rely on America who holds their leash to let them.

Their economy is still shit, their problems getting worse every year, and everything they are known for is getting slowly taken over by other countries which means their economy will sink even further.

This is a slow motion car crash in the form of a country.

white people are boring and two faced
im white btw

Chink plague

hello i'd like to trade my whiteness away

t. cucked by Chink

really makes you think

See

What are they so angry about

>反暴力
>要安全

Shit I hate this feeling I got when I can read Chinese with no effort by just going through compulsory Japanese education

They're angry because they're not used to being cucks taking shit from mudslimes and dindus like the native frenchmen.

And they won't be cucks. If nobody will protect them, they call on China or take matter into their own hands. Because the chinks will do anything to get ahead.

So it's in response to the recent terror attacks? If so, why the fuck is OP upset? Is it because his own countrymen are too castrated and politically correct to stick up for themselves? Pathetic.

chinks are subhumans.

one chink got into a fight with innocent bystanders, they defended themselves and killed him

now chinks are mad

turks are cockroaches

Who were the "innocent bystanders" and why did they kill him?

chink was drunk and picked up a fight, he lost, ended up in coma and died

end of story

Hmm, where is this picture from?
What happened?

I know that the Chinks are opressing the Uygurs, but don't know anything beyond that. Inform me Kenan.

what's happening in that picture?

Japs are just island Chinks

Source?

You sound like a butthurt Sup Forumstard and therefore I suspect your "facts".

t. Kim Beak Gneong.

>now chinks are mad

everybody knows

kurds, t*rks, russians and other scumm do this here too.
Coincedence?

>chinks
>france = nazi, free corsica

When was this?

If it includes the unreported crimes into the statistics, the rate of Chinese crimes would be just simply skyrocketed desu.

:^)

They're right though, the French are like the rich kids who always have a superiority complex.

concise and cutting assessment...i have to agree

Chink is very rude and racist..no wonder french love them

>in France
>Jeanne d'Arc = Prostitute
>Free Corsica

What the hell is going on in this pic?

why are japs so delusional

If we wipe out the japanese, japan will be a more comfortable place

>le random pics put as if they represent something mem

Catholic and Protestant churches in Western Europe are empty or with a handful of elders who will die soon. The Shaolin and Taoist temples are full of young people in China.

That is a fact.

It was in 2008 when our authorities when full retard like "free Tibet hurrrr" before the Beijing Olympics.

And I don't think the picture was taken in France (as far as I remember), more probably in China.

nbcnews.com/id/24218173/ns/world_news-asia_pacific/t/china-protests-french-retailer-carrefour/

>authorities went* full retard

Forget the chinks, when will Europe get rid of the filthy mudslimes who are forcing their laws in a foreign country?

wtf are they protesting?

They're being mugged and assaulted by Muslims all the time, and demand protection from the government (hint: it's not going to happen).

>HAhaha bro, asians are just as French as ethnic french people!1!!
>C'mon bro, Heritage and that stuff doesn't matter, it's all about culture man. If they learn to speak french and adopt to French culture they'll be just as French as any ethnic french people!
>History don't count man, you didn't choose to be born where you are, don't be silly dude lmao!

Wonder if liberals think the same way about non-European nations like Japan or Kenya. Could a white person become Japanese, Tanzanian, amhara, gypsy or even mayan?

>silence opression stop
I thought it was illegal to speak english in france

Supposedly this was a picture of a Muslim who got attacked by Buddhists after some Mudslime raped someone in some country neighboring China

Who knows though, can't trust any image or source. You can find plenty of crying westerners talking about it on social media if you backsearch it

how the fuck is this even remotely a bad thing

>chinks protesting against muslims
literally the last step before we make all the chinks vote FN

this is great
i see nothing wrong here