I wish I was a woman in Germany in 1945 when the Russians marched in...

I wish I was a woman in Germany in 1945 when the Russians marched in, me and my daughters raped over and over by the very same men who killed my loving husband, then turned into willing fucktoys as we are forced to whore ourselves to them for food, but deep down craving the strong touch of a conqueror, making us pay for his righteous anger, taking the women that are now rightfully his after he proved himself superior to our men. I'd look up at him as he spits in my face and calls me a whore, submissively spreading my legs as I never would have for a meek German, feeling truly like a woman for the first time.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>woman

They raped the males too you know

>raped
rape was a postwar bullshit created by Germany to hide their shame

german women are whores, just like they fucked soviets, they fuck niggers and arabs now

Worse happened in France.

French women actually willingly threw themselves to German strong arms.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html

After the war all the slags that slept with Germans got their heads shaved, got off far too east desu. They should have been shot as traitors.

>traitors
kek women can fuck whoever they want you pathetic virgin

And suddenly short hair was fashion in France.

kek

Claiming that you're a rape victim was an easy way to get in line for an abortion.

russian cunt detected

>trying to pretend soviets didn't systematically rape everyone in berlin and east germany
Shame about all those women who had to suffer through it.
On the plus side the world got a good long look at the true nature of ryssä.

britposters are most vile cunts and should be rangebanned

get back to the kitchen natasha

How about leafs first?

My great grandfather was in the 1st Polish that took Berlin.

"rape of berlin" is a lie.
City was starving and Soviet/Polish troops were the only one that had food.
And the only thing they could offer back was their aryan pussies.

It's not like the Slavs didn't prove themselves as sexual mates more worthy than Germans.

Interesting plot twist.

Just put on a dress and walk down the street m8, I'm sure some strapping young paki lads will gladly help you make your dreams come true

Why do you care about German whores so much are you an edgy uusnazi?

Fucking hell

>that guy's words

Isn't it weird fucking the people you've conquered? I mean at least if we're to believe racists aren't you literally giving your enemies superior genes?

Russian soldiers - the best thing to happen to Germany over the past 70 years.

I think it's the mix actually, considering that Russia is still a shithole whereas Germany is an economical powerhouse, even with all the immigrants.

>even with all the immigrants.
Only they keep the system alive. The krauts are lie a lot about everything.

shoo shoo roach

got me hard.

>you never see Nationalist women

*citation needed*

>tfw that's true

>men have an honor code
>you literally have countless examples of men picking their battles based on how much money they can make
these incels are more and more subhuman by the day

I am a Greek

Virgin detected