I know that Czech republic is superior to Slovakia by basically every measurement but can anyone explain why...

I know that Czech republic is superior to Slovakia by basically every measurement but can anyone explain why? What did they do differently that put them in a better position?

Czechs are Germanic.
Slovaks are mostly gypsy.

Czechia had all the industry, Slovakia was mostly agricultural.

We were cultural heart of the Holy Roman Empire while Slovaks were just shitting under hungarians.

Hahahaha, sure.
A cultural heart, lol.
There was only Prague in Bohemia that could ve considered somehow important and still there were other more important cities like Nuremberg, Cologne and others.

Not in 1989 anymore. Slovakia and Czechia were mostly the same industrialized.

I prefer Slovakia. The Czech Republic is too westernised and I dislike irreligious countries.

Czechia had a lot of Germans

Slovakia is a better country cultural and nature wise, Czech Rep seems just a bit..bland here and there.

Slovakia isn't very religious either. 60% are officially Catholic, but far fewer attend Church when it's not Christmas Eve.

two irrelevant countries born from an even more irrelevant country torn apart by the communism.

>torn apart by the communism
Wha~

And what about pic related? I would say that this is a huge difference.

what, what?

It looks like 47% is average in Europe. We're not very religious. Well, more than Czech Republic, but that's one of the most irreligious countries in the world.

We don't hit our women enough it seems

>I dislike irreligious countries.

>66%
I'd rather adopt a dog then.
It's true though, I see a lot of people having a divorce.
get a load of this guy, what a guy

Off topic - what are the best news websites in Czech and in Slovakian?

Idnes.cz or CT24 both in Czech tho

>babišoviny
>good

thanks
just recommend something in Slovakian, OK?

Well yeah they are pretty censored, but I honestly dont know about better ones, maybe Sputnik?

Everything I read is behind the paywall :(

mentality

Literally everything
guns
national pride
product
support from other countries
agriculture
food
cars
I could go on and on

Topkek right there

>Nuremberg, Cologne and others.
Prague was way more important in almost all points of the history than
Cologne, Nuremberg, Berlin, Köln, Münich, Stockholm, Oslo, Warsaw, Krakow and the lost goes on...
in 14th century it was the 3rd biggest city in Europe after Rome and Istanbul if I am not mistaken.
Czechia is flatlands, Slovakia is mountains
You cant really do much with mountains, whereas you can do miracles with flatlands

>:(

idnes.cz

ihned.cz

aktualne.cz

sme.sk

thx

WE WUZ KAISER AND SHIT

Very interesting picture. Where could I find proofs?

right here
*unzips*

bohemia was part of austria since late 13th century, though lately cut away only to be readded again. we had big attachment to germany and austria all until 19th century when it started to break apart.
slovakia on the other hand was mostly northern hungary throughout the time and therefore irrelevant gypsyland. I never really understood why the two countries were joined to begin with based on just similar language...

As a Slovenian I can definitely relate to Slovakia more. Czech Republic used to be way too relevant.

t. Premysl von Jeboslovaček

>I never really understood why the two countries were joined to begin with based on just similar language...

to fuck over hungarians and germans

WE WUZ THO
White mans chronicles have it all down

>Czechs ITT
Svätopluk posting tier desu