Why is the UK stealing all our good Somalis?

Why is the UK stealing all our good Somalis?

Their population is declining faster than the Finnish national average and only the shittiest ones who never integrated are left behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LKuRlp4Dxc
youtube.com/watch?v=g8YS9HfRhF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>good somalis
lol

HAHA
C U C K E D

we got you senpai

my swedish friend once told me that finland is just a bad copy of sweden,is that true?
but he seemed better about you guys

>tfw finland is so shit not even niggers will stay to breed with our women
ITS NOT FAIR

it's a meme

>Somali population declining
Going to need some source, otherwise just wishful dreaming

>good
>Somalis

>good Somalis

htis

Germoney would like a word

don't know where op got his inspiration but it's true that more and more somalis are moving to other EU countries because a) everyone hates them b) shit economy causing gibsmedats to be cut and c) it's cold. HS article some time ago.

thank you baby jesus

>good Somalis

memes aside (though i doubt finns are capable of that), are there good somalis?

AHAHAHAHA

CAN'T MAKE THIS UP
FINLAND LITERALLY IS LOSING SOMALIS TO UK

Finland, more like Cuckland

>are there good somalis?

Mhm

more like olympic pooperpower amiright?

>olympic pooperpower

That's France m8

>hyvä somalialaiset

The Somalis fear the cold binnish winter

This is mostly true, yes.

There's a homosexual green party MP who's somalian. Top lad.

Although he might actually be west african so maybe there aren't any good somalians.

we got you covered little brother

at least he's a good boy
youtube.com/watch?v=5LKuRlp4Dxc

Somalians are universally trash without exception. I used to live in a neighborhood with a decent amount of Somalians. I kid you not, at least 3 families left to England. And they were all human trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=g8YS9HfRhF0

>without exception

A Somalian's 2 gold medals in Rio were responsible for this happening (2 fewer and we would be in 3rd place)

Yes, they can run fast and jump and stuff but in normal society that isn't very useful unless you're robbing people.

I really don't give a fuck, and if you care enough about fucking the fucking Olympics to excuse the garbage that is the Somalian community, then you're either Somali yourself or you're just very stupid.

Heh. Still, I appreciate the opportunity to humiliate China after the way their press has been talking about us. Great feeling.

Wow is everyone getting cucked out of the Somalis? Perfidious Albion strikes again

my wife's son's father is somalian and he seems pretty sound don't see the problem

This

Everybody wants them to leave. Their very appearance constitutes as pollution. They are awful, they smell horrible (seriously, they make Indians smell good, are always criminals, rarely work and have low IQs.

Face it mate, you got cucked out of your Somalis
No after the fact backpedaling and justification will make up for this fact

I look forward to seeing the Netherlands become a province of Somalia.

Just looking at crime stats in NL, it seems Somalis aren't even a problem there. You're being cucked by Turks and mostly Moroccans.

70% of Somalian trash here gets government money. They don't work. Not even Moroccan trash is as bad, let alone Turkish trash.

Somalians are the worst immigrants. By far.

>cucked out of human trash who are a burden on our society

Feels good

This

>human trash who are a burden on our society
The white man?

Good