What's your opinion on pic related Sup Forums?

What's your opinion on pic related Sup Forums?

Best distro

shitty hipster special snowflake distro with no packages
most people using it are probably only doing it because of that retard Luke Smith

fpbp

Currently running it on all my machines. if you're not a newfag or on gentoo, you need to be running this.

(me)
never heard of Luke. Searched him up, looks fat.
>listening to fats
big mistake

never reply to me again idiot

He's not fat tho

Ok if you want Arch Linux but without SYSTEMDEE. If you want something even better than arch/void, choose Gentoo or fork

Or what?

Been using it on my X220 for a few months, pretty fucking comfy. Right up there with gentoo in terms of quality.

I've heard it called "gentoo for lazy people" and I agree. If you don't have the dedication to install gentoo and then compile anything you want to install, then definitely consider void.

>muh no packages
This hasn't been true for a while, by the way. Of course it's no AUR but pretty much everything you'd normally need is there.

Would use if it had more packages/10

I heard it compiles software directly from binaries.
Doesn't that mean that it can run most of the Linux software since most of it has binary as well

Doesn't Luke use Arch though?

Well, it's the best linux distro, but it's still a linux distro...

Yes. Linux kernel sucks balls, and intelligent people don't use it.
Use BSDs or Plan9's derivatives user.

How do I get Luke Smith killed?

Good systemd free distro but documentation is spotty

Not good. Doesn't even have systemd.

idk about now, I know he popularized it at one point in his shitty meme /pol-g/ frog videos

he was on arch, then switched to void, but now on the latest videos it seems he is back on arch I guess

shit logo

I installed it on a T420 and it ran Steam and Postal 2, but I couldn't get goddamned cmake to work compiling Zandronum because the gcc-c++ libraries have been mysteriously fucked out of existence. Other than that, it's pretty comfy.

I like this.

Why does the Linux kernel suck balls, user?

Install not 100% free software on his X200 and he is going to kill himself for you

is this another FOTM distro?